Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Location Contest

aBAaegd.png

The reach of the First Order is vast, growing with each mobilization of the Supreme Leader’s will. Yet, still we seek to expand….all will bow to the First Order!
Page_divider_with_gradient.png
What is it?

A contest! With prizes and everything!

Who is eligible?

All members of the First Order Faction are eligible to enter except for the judges of the contest themselves.

What do I have to do?

The contest is simple, help us build up a planet for the intent of expanding our borders via Dominion. Entries may include:

•The submission of a custom planet in an empty hex adjacent to the First Order territory

•The submission of a location on an already submitted planet (custom or canon) in a hex adjacent to First Order Territory

Current map of First Order territory:

epbksrr.png

The winner, first-, and second-place runners up will be featured in an upcoming Dominion by the faction, as well as rewarded with some amazing prizes!

The Rules:

1. Respect the already-established culture of the planet, and the First Order, when developing your plans

2. Please do not hassle the Codex Judges, or waste their time. If you participate, please submit high-quality items!

3. You may submit as many locations or planets as you wish, so long as they are approved through the Codex by the end of the contest period.

The contest will include any items submitted between 3/1/2018 and 3/31/2018.

How will this be judged?

Submissions will be judged on the following criteria on a scale of 1-10:
  • Lore Friendliness - Does it agree with the already-established lore of the First Order faction/Planet?
  • Effort & Polish - How much effort is apparent in your submission? Note: this is not “skill” necessary - think of it as enthusiasm and effort!
  • Originality - How unique is the planet or location? Does it offer a variety of RP potential?
The Prizes:

In addition to the winning submissions being featured Dominions for the months of April and May, the writers of each submission will win the following prizes. (Additional prizes may be added)

Grand Prize:

- First Order affiliated unique ship refit of any ship Corvette and below by [member="Rolf Amsel"]
- Custom Character Biography full make-over by myself
(Examples: Ara Zambrano and Persephone Alonna )
- Custom Page Divider by Me
First Runner-up:

- Custom Unique Item or weapon submission by [member="Madelyn Lowe"]
- Custom Page Divider made by me
- Custom Profile Headers (Example: here )
- Custom Avatar or Signature made by me
Second Runner-up:

- Custom Page Divider made by me
- Custom Avatar or signature made by me

Contest Judges: Ara Zambrano - [member="Madelyn Lowe"] - [member="Brandon Joysea"]
(If you would like to volunteer as a judge for this contest, please PM me here or on Discord!)

First off! I'd like to thank everyone who participated for the wonderful submissions, as well as [member="Madelyn Lowe"] for her help in judging these fabulous locations.

And so without further ado, I'd like to announce the winner, 2st runner up, and second runner up to the Dominion Location Contest!

First Place ~ Congratulations [member="Robogeber"] for your submission of Pa'Desh!
1st Runner Up ~ [member="Kyrel Ren"] with Andax
2nd Runner up ~ [member="The Major"] with Midlothlaan

It was a difficult decision, with the decision coming down to a point or two between each one, truly great job all!

Feel free to reach out to [member="Rolf Amsel"] and Madelyn in regards to your submission prizes. I will be getting in touch with each of you regarding the art prizes. Thank you again and keep thinking up submissions, you never know when another contest will be right around the corner ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom