Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Discussion

We have taken Rakata Prime because of the site crash, which means its time to move on. Here is my list of planets moving into the future. Please discuss future dominions, add ideas, comment on existing ideas, and help us come up with a game plan.

1. Csilla
2. Hebrides
3. Sakura

Then expanding our territory around this core.

Bottlecap

B
Depends on our strategy. While I'm biased towards kicking things off on Hebrides, I actually would recommend we hold off on that.

Here's my opinion: Do not spread yourself too thin. I preach this all the time. Go for Sakura.

That's a fine idea really. Sakura is, at its core, designed to be a resort world. It is colonized by Atrisians, and its natural beauty it what makes it valuable to us.

That said, what kind of dominion would be interesting to you guys? It will have to last for 175 posts.

For Sakura, I'd vote for something diplomatic that gets blindsided by either a Klaxxi exploratory/colonization fleet or some form of civil unrest/underworld plot. Diplomats are actually working out the annexation, then something big and explosive happens to keep the military folks happy while they protect the delegation from threats on the ground and in space.

I'd say some kind of uprising from a faction of the locals or the underworld, then. We need to start getting the Reki tied into more of the plot regardless.

well given our numbers I would say start off slower and forget Csilla for now. Sakura is 175 unless we take Walalla first. We could also try for Phu but jumping towards Csilla if I recall it is 50 more posts per square correct. From Rakata prime we would have an additional 150+125 with opening post. It took us a week almost to have two pages in the Rakatan dominion.

We had 45 posts for Rakata after I think 6 days. And it would be 225 posts for Csilla from Rakata Prime. A lot, certainly, but there is no way to lower that. Taking another planet would only increase the posts.

Though if the Republic did take Csilla, it would provide some... interesting tension.

After talking with Fringe and CIS, both are interested in pursuing plots with us. I came up with an idea for Klaxxi having overrun Csilla, and the two are interested in helping. With 225 posts this leaves us plenty of room to have all three factions interact, to build up the Klaxxi story I started but was lost at Rakata, and to set up further dominions in the Unknown Regions.

I would also like to do a small thread with @[member="Midve"] and anyone else who wants to come to open up Hebrides to the Galaxy so our Asha'ladier friend can take part in stuff.

The Republic isn't going to Csilla anymore remember? They were asked to leave it for Atrisia and go to another planet to close that area up.

Though I do like these story line ideas. We could have so much fun here. Count me in been wanting to use all my new stuff.

Midve

M
Akio Kahoshi said:
I would also like to do a small thread with @Midve and anyone else who wants to come to open up Hebrides to the Galaxy so our Asha'ladier friend can take part in stuff.
We're open for more Asha'ladier. We need to... breed...

I was not particularly worried about the Republic taking Csilla, but given two other factions interacting with us it made most sense to do so in our largest dominion. After Csilla we can concentrate on smaller, more varied dominions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom