Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the Voice call out to you?

Does it call out to you?
IC pitch

I am the Voice of Shadows and I call out to you. Can you hear me?

Are you tired of watching the Galaxy burn?

Are you tired of hearing about cults of hokey religions?

Are you tired of feeling like you have no voice, no control over your own destiny?

Do you often think of taking a stand, of saying enough is enough?

Do you wonder what it would be like if someone did?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above I have a message for you. All you have to do is be willing to listen and then be willing to take action.

​OOC explanation.

Ok so I am sure a few of you may be curious as to what I have been smoking. Well the answer to that is some really good stuff.

Jokes aside I am looking for people to in essence form an underground rebellion with a very specific purpose. That purpose is to remove the influence of the Force and it's practitioners from the Galaxy. To push them back into the holes they crawled out of.

To return the Galaxy back to the common man where it belongs..........by force if necessary.

The intention is to first form an underground shadow rebellion. Once in which not a single member knows who any of the other members are. Their only common denominator being they were all contacted and given missions or instructions by the Voice of Shadows.

Once this rebellion picks up steam and get's traction the dedicated and competent members would all get together, meet, and form a proper and organized rebellion with a name and a public reputation. One where all the members not only know each other but work together to claim influence, resources, and strike out at larger targets.

The final stage would be the establishment of a legitimate Government structure and a public face establishing a named minor faction with the goal of going major and being a dynamic threat to the other governments made up of or supporting the oppression of Force Users galaxy wide.

In the initial stages there is only one rule. No Force Sensitives. This includes those that are untrained, unaware of their sensitivity, or in denial about their Force Sensitivity.

If you are interested in being a part of this idea please feel free to reply to this thread or shoot me a PM.

Kenran Savaal

Savaal, Taker of Worlds
"An unorganized group of savages. I will destroy them from the inside out."

Seems pretty cool. I have a faction of Force Sensitives so this should be fun. Thinking of having one of my assassins infiltrate the group and work as a double agent. Giving you fake information, participatingin the act of forging and unauthorized editing of documents, and killing off important membersand covering it up. (Please don't hate me [member="Voice of Shadows"].)

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
One can never truly destroy the force or those that use it, the force surrounds us a binds the galaxy together, you will fail in your endeavor (ooc sorry i just had to say that) [member="Voice of Shadows"]

Novin Jackal said:
I really like this idea it seem's fun, Mind if a Bounty Hunter like me drops in? These seems like a really fun and creative idea! I would love to join if possible.

Voice of Shadows
I can set up a thread if you like and see if you want to run with it.

Kenran Savaal said:
"An unorganized group of savages. I will destroy them from the inside out."

Seems pretty cool. I have a faction of Force Sensitives so this should be fun. Thinking of having one of my assassins infiltrate the group and work as a double agent. Giving you fake information, participatingin the act of forging and unauthorized editing of documents, and killing off important membersand covering it up. (Please don't hate me [member="Voice of Shadows"].)
I love your enthusiasm but depending on how quickly this gains traction it could be 3 to 6 months before there is anything for you to try and infiltrate.

Arisa Yune said:
Sign me up!
I am not sure exactly what it is you are wanting to sign up for?

Sky'ito Yumi said:
One can never truly destroy the force or those that use it, the force surrounds us a binds the galaxy together, you will fail in your endeavor (ooc sorry i just had to say that) [member="Voice of Shadows"]
If you go back and read it again "destroying" the Force or those that use it is not the purpose. The purpose is curbing influence the Force and the people who use it has on others. Specifically those others who do not have the ability to use the Force.

Lady Kay said:
[member="Voice of Shadows"]

Hmm....very interesting. I look forward to the intrigue that this'll bring about.
Lol if I can get my vision for this to go as intended it should be one heck of a ride. :p

Garlen Zorabos said:
[member="Voice of Shadows"] Garlen is very interested in you're proposition and would love to meet with the voice at his palace on Ord Bostadus.
The Voice does not come to you. You come to The Voice. That being said if you are interested in working for The Voice I can set up a thread.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Voice of Shadows"]

Looking forward to it :) One of Kay's fears is that something like this would happen. It's one of the main reasons that she keeps her Force Sensitivity a secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom