Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the Truth Actually Hurt? [Joshua DragonsFlame]

CORUSCANT
Near the Jedi Temple
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

She didn't know much about the Jedi Order nowadays. She remembered the times when she was still a Jedi Padawan. They were terrible.

Now standing here, on Coruscant, near the Jedi Temple, was kind of strange. There were so many memories flowing from all around her. She stood, tears flowing down her cheeks, the crowd just passing by everywhere around her. Jedi probably had a peaceful day today. There was not much going on around the Jedi Temple. It was the second time Lilith was visiting Coruscant after falling to the Dark Side. It was beautiful. It was strange.

Turning around, Malificete promised, that she will never come back. She will never be Lilith. She will never be a poor girl. Sith are strong, Jedi are weak. That's what she had learned, even though it was definitely not the truth, but rather an opinion of most Sith.

Turning around was followed by calm, slow steps. The Sith Knight had just come to see the Temple, not to spend the rest of her day here. She believed her sister was inside the building, so she didn't dare to go any closer to it than she had been before. And most likely if she had gotten closer, she would've become a threat, a criminal, in the eyes of the Republic. She would've become a criminal in the eyes of her new home faction.

While she slowly left the building and started moving towards a café near the same area, she thought about many things. The primary thought was, of course, how is Jasmine's life going? She hadn't seen her for years, which was terrifying. Not knowing anything about her was one of the worst feelings she had ever felt.

Though there was no need to worry. Her sister was completely safe, after all.

The café was one of the best ones in this area. Like the Sith had heard, it was also famous in the lines of Jedi and important people of the Republic. That's exactly why she was there. She wanted to meet somebody, no matter who. She wanted to see a familiar person.

"Good afternoon, Grandmaster DragonsFlame! What can I get for you today?" the cashier had chirped as a 6'1 man stood in front of the counter, clad in the robes of a Jedi Master, his lightsaber on his belt. Normally, out in public he'd probably be wearing casual clothing. Today, he looked like the most obvious Jedi in the world.

That was okay, of course. He'd just shown up for a quick coffee.

"You don't have to call me Grandmaster, my dear" Josh had said, with a small smile. He had seen the look on the woman's face as he had come in. It was a mix of respect and adulation, yet also one of "Oh Force be respectful it's the Grandmaster it's the Grandmaster". It made him frown, for just a moment. Probably didn't help the woman's confidence with that frown before he had spoken. Respect was a given, but he didn't want special treatment just because of his position. He didn't want people to stress over him just ordering coffee.

Sith Spit, this job was more difficult then he had envisioned... Not the In-Order stuff, he knew what he was getting into. More like the outside the Order stuff. He was still Joshua DragonsFlame, right? Maybe a little more stone cold serious and business-like, but it was still him.

The woman had nodded and said "Oh! I apologize Master DragonsFlame! I just-"

"Josh. Please, just call me Josh" he said with a small laugh. He could see the sweat beads on the woman's forehead as she spoke. Force sakes, he hadn't meant for her to panic. "I'm just here for a coffee, I stayed up all night doing business. Just need a pick me up" he assured with a smile.

The woman nodded, and within minutes a coffee rested on the counter. Josh thanked her and paid, before walking to the far edge of the cafe. He flipped his hood up, advised by Master Of The Order Carn Dista, so he hopefully wouldn't be disturbed. Just a quick pick me up, then back to work, he thought to himself.

Sith spit, this kid needed a life.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

As she reached the café, she already sensed Light Side energies radiating from it. So there was a Jedi inside, which was interesting, to say the least. The first Jedi she'd meet in a long time.

Her husband couldn't be considered a real Jedi due to being so far away from the Order and everything, even though he's a Lightsider. It was time to prepare herself. Fighting with a Jedi looked like a really good idea at that moment. Unfortunately, she didn't know the man she was about to fight was the Jedi Grandmaster, potentially the most powerful Jedi in the Order at the moment. That was the weakness of not knowing anything about the Order.

As she opened the door, she was literally hit with extreme Light Side energy. The room was full of it and judging by the amount, it looked like there had been many Jedi here very recently.

The Sith moved towards the cashier, wanting to order some tea or coffee. Before she opened the door, she had expected something a lot different like a simple Padawan or something, but her plans had changed at the exact moment when she stepped inside.

"A cup of coffee please... Something not too cheap, please," she spoke to the cashier over there.

Josh took a sip of his coffee before stopping, as a surge of dark side energy hit the cafe. His eyes peeked up a bit at the source of it. He watched carefully, taking sips of coffee casually as he did... Trying to gauge the danger. A darksider on Coruscant was never a good thing, obviously. His first concern was to protect the civilians, always first and foremost.

He watched from the corner as the woman ordered... Never taking his eyes off of her as he sipped his coffee. He didn't attack, hasty attacks did nothing. Instead he watched, he waited... He was prepared to spring out if needed, but for now, patience was good...

What was this Sith doing here?

She reached for the cup when it was ready. Then she took a sip of it. It was too hot for her, so she burned her tongue.

"Ouch..." she whispered. But she quickly recovered from it and turned to face the café. Many people were looking at her, which was... strange. Especially strange was seeing, that a person who radiated strong Light Side energy looked at her. Maybe she wanted to kill her? The wooden staff of Malificete stood right besides her now, but she used Telekinesis to raise it into the air, levitating it besides her.

She took another sip of the really warm drink and decided to start moving towards the man. He looked really interesting. On the way to him, she already said: "Hi, I'm Malificete!" There were only two possible options of what the man could do and only one of them was likely to happen, judging by the Jedi stereotype Malificete had.

He either wanted to fight with her or just talk to her, which was unlikely to happen.

Malificete... Malificete... That name had a familiar ring... Maybe it was from his studies...

Wait.

Darth Vazela had used his darth name, without the Darth, for introductions as well. That was when everything pieced together.

She was a Sith Lord. On Coruscant. Ah, if the people knew, they would panic... They would look at him and expect him to loop off her head. Why? That was what Jedi were supposed to do right?

Oh look, people were already panicking. Bloody hell, why did she make her staff move telekinetically as so? Likely the only force users in here were looking right at each other, and people were beginning to get scared. Others could almost feel the dark aura from the woman, Josh remembered this from Nar Shadda. It was like a feeling others had, who didn't use the Force, yet they could feel the aura of someone strong in the force, light or dark... People were looking at him then. This was Nar Shadda with Karin Dorn all over again.

He smiled then, after her introduction, and pulled up a chair beside him for the girl.

"DragonsFlame" the Grandmaster greeted. "Miss... If you could, please put your weapon down. You're scaring people" he requested calmly as he motioned toward the other patrons. Afterword, his smile returned as he looked at her.

"So, what's a beautiful woman like yourself doing on Coruscant?" He asked, a small smirk crossing his face, keenly aware but not acknowledging the wide eyed glances of the people in the cafe. Many had already likely made assumptions of the woman's status as a darksider, these auras seemed to just radiate by what Josh had experienced.

What was the Grandmaster doing, they likely thought. A darksider, likely a Sith pulls onto Coruscant and instead of going all ninja on her, you FLIRT? Was the Grandmaster crazy?

Yes. Yes he was.

Her eyes widened. The staff levitating next to her fell down and she marched closer to the man, her walk not being so majestic as it was before. She sat down on the seat this Jedi had offered to her and put the cup of coffee on the table.

"I just came back to my homeworld. It has been an eternity since I last saw my home. This galaxy is indeed a huge place, full of beautiful planets, one better than other... But would it be too much if I asked from you; who are you? Are you from Coruscant?" she asked.

She didn't know people are looking at them. Well, maybe not at them, but at him. Indeed, a Grandmaster should've done something about it, but neither did Malificete know he is the current leader of the Order nor did she like fighting. Everybody knew the Jedi Grandmaster is really powerful, so it would've been a mistake to start fighting against him.

He smirked a bit as she seemed to panic before taking her seat. It was almost as if he'd caught her red handed in some sort of intentions... Ah, he would watch this one carefully.

She asked who he was. She was an interesting sort, he didn't know many Sith that were FROM Coruscant... Hmm... This would be a unique situation indeed. What were this woman's intentions? He watched the people around him with careful eyes... Hoping he could calm them somehow. He wished he could, but he didn't understand how to at present. All he could do was talk to her.

"Josh" he said, giving a small smile. "I'm from Naboo actually. Kind of floated around for a couple of years before I joined an organization at age 5" he said. Ah, he'd dance around it for a bit... See if he could gauge why she had been looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom