Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doctors Orders

[member="Taenya"]

Jaster had just arrived on his research station on Silver Station, it was a secreat faculty in a pirate base. He made aural payments for junk they found and raids they committed. They were his lapdogs when the time arose for it, and this place was also heavily secure and safe. The possibility of his experiments were to be taken care of by his new doctor. He knew very little from what he heard and that interested him in find out. All he needed was a doctor of biological science and she fit the bill, also willing to do experiments.

He landed on the station minutes early and chose to ignore all the other pirates of the station and head to the facility. Hidden guards protected the fake wall in disguise as homeless and jobless pirates. He needed this facility to stay hidden and if locked down, no possible way of escape for the experiments. Thick walls of durasteel and Mandalorian Iron cordoned the area that even a Lightsaber couldn't penetrate the facility. The front hidden door was the only weak point, and behind that were auto cannons. The canons used facal recognition as a way to use its IFF tags that faculty wore as badges.

He finally reached the lab, there sat his prized possession, the centerpiece of the Muur Talisman. Also in containment units used to hold criminals, were 6 Rakghoul, all very angry and gassed to keep calm. This was his project, to used a Sith spawn and its genes to make a vaccine. The doctor was his only chance of the project was to get off the ground.

Taenya would be sitting behind a table, one that was placed there specifically for her and was a mere couple meters from the caged beasts. The young sephi would be concentrating purely upon the documentation upon the table, piles of sealed documents littered the table and only a few have been open, with the one directly in-front of her being open with penmanship over the pages, and a pen between the woman's teeth as she continued to read, quickly taking it out and placing it upon the table as [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] entered.

"Lots of research to be made on those things, am I your only researcher?"

[member="Taenya"]

Jaster smiled, "Researcher, no," he paused for a second as he looked at the caged Rakghoul, "only researcher working specifically working on this operation, yes."

It was true, Jaster had thousands of thousands of scientist working for him, even working on slivers of this project. Though he could only trust her with this secreat. The process was very confidential, genetic research on such plagues creators would require gala it wide approval. Jaster just didn't have that kind of time, he wanted this project done now. Though he understood how difficult this task was for the doctor, a lot of work for one person.

"You'll have a team of scientist assit you when the faculty is moved on a later date," Jaster turned back to the doctor, "for now though," he placed an datapad on the table of the doctor, "here's your new salary, and posistion within the company."

The datapad held the monthly salary of 1.5 million credits and new statues of Cheif Project Operator, she was to become the leading scientist of genetics research. Jaster would make this so, even if he was to spend all his money, she now became invaluable to him.

Taenya would take a moment to look at the datapad, simply taken back by the offer and stammering a little, before clearing her throat and returning to her document to give a quick signature, she would then stand up and walk towards one of the cages that held a Rakghoul before turning and speaking to [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"].

"Well, as I am on my own with research, then I guess it shouldn't be too much trouble as I work."

With a twirl, the young sephi would walk back to her table and go through the first drawer, picking out a small bag that she had brought with her and took out some devices; syringes, scalpels and vials, both filled with liquids and empty.

"You conveniently left out the reason for this research, need to know basis?"

Her question would be light, with a soft giggle afterwards before turning to face the man once more and leaning against the table, as she had a soft smile.

[member="Taenya"]

Jaster was a very secretive man, to the whole galaxy he was a supplier of needed medical assistance, constructed of hope. The truth was, Jaster loved profits, didn't matter how much or how he would get it, if it was something to gain, Jaster would have it. He was a devious man, a planner to the core, that came with being an ex-soldier tired of fighting. Though now he wages his own kind of war, one that fought dirty and had not treaty's to hold it back. The war on disease was a tough game, but one he enjoyed with the though of being the top pharmasutical and medical company. In times of war he could make billions and equal civilian contests during peace.

But as for his secrete project, she needed to know it all, his project would be hers soon enough. "No, you can know it all," Jaster waved over one of his security guards, the man payed stack of papers on the table. Old school, but it didn't have a digital trail like data pads. "It's genetics dear doctor," Jaster really had been waiting all day to say that, "we need to find out how these," Jaster pointed question my at the Rakghoul, "creatures? They have genetic property's for a lot of other projects, but first we need to find a cure to their viral infections that cause the plague, don't want infected leaving the facility to spread it farther."

Jaster picked up a pencils from the doctors desk, playing with in a way by sliding it between his figures and flipping it across his knuckles. It was a trick best for coins or credit bars, though he mastered it enough for use with a pencil.

Jaster needed to point out another thing, "Time line and supplys are dictated by you, you need it and my troopers will provide, your personal lab will be finished in a few weeks so don't get to comfortable." Jaster smiled at the doctor.

"I would be able to stay on my feet if I had an assistant."

Taenya would say softly to [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"], going about her work and approaching her bag once more to take out several syringes with long needles and multiple empty vials, before turning and heading towards the Rakghoul cages, addressing the guard standing by it.

"Put them to sleep, I need blood samples from all of them and then later, bone marrow but blood will do for now."

With a clank of his boots, the guard would begin the procedure of gassing the creatures within the cages and within moments they began to show severe signs of drowsiness and slump over, sleeping soon after. Taenya would take the opportunity to withdraw a suitable amount of blood from the specimens, each using their own needle to avoid cross contamination and quickly labeling each vial appropriately.

"Like I said, an assistant would be marvelous!"

The young sephi enjoyed her work, more correctly she enjoyed having others around whilst she did her work but those that shared in her interests were considered her friends, regardless of time prior spent. Slowly she would return to the desk and begin documenting the colour, texture and the density of the blood, before storing them in a nearby cold-cabinet.

[member="Taenya"]

Jaster thought quickly, many of his other scientist and workers were off in the field collecting data and building sites. This was an odd request from the doctor, but one he would need to fill out. He had a small group of scientist just shipped in from the corillian disaster, they could help, but no assistance in them.

"My leading scientist is away on a recovery mission, so my daughter will not be able to help with any of these situations," Jaster waved over one of his other guards, while he handed him a blank datapad with a transfer number from his company's bank account, "you can bring someone from the outside, here's a blank check and an open completion date, there shouldn't be any failures doctor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom