Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doctor/Healer looking for some threads

Hazel Zanteres

The Angel/Devil on your Shoulder
Hello everyone, I'm looking to get this character up and going and am looking for some folks that would be interested in writing with the character.

As the title suggests she's dedicated her life to the medical arts, she's currently working as a independant Doctor, has years of experience as a Battle Medic and has had training in Force Healing. Hazel's also part of the Sacred Lotus currently, which allows her a more direct line to help those in need.

She's neutral-aligned; with her lawful side being more inclined to her personal code that everyone should be allowed help, no matter what.

If you're interested, then please to let me know and I'm sure we can iron out the details.

Thank you. :)

Hazel Zanteres

[member="Heidi Ziegler"]

Oh for sure, let's get a PM going and see if we can get to brainstorming some ideas.

[member="Tarion Daemora"]

Same here, I'll get a PM sent your way soonish so we can figure something out.

And thanks to you both for the interest in writing with Hazel.

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
[member="Hazel Zanteres"]

My character has severely damaged legs, to the point where he cannot walk. I don't think it's good storytelling to have them ever heal completely, but he still is a damaged individual. If his alignment is a sticking point, he can mask his presence. It would be fun to do a private thread with you, and being able to walk (however slowly) would make a lot of RP easier.

Also tagging [member="Heidi Ziegler"] because the more doctors the merrier.

Hazel Zanteres

[member="Antherion"]

Indeed, I could certainly see how getting that dealt with would make things a easier for the character. :p

I'm down for a thread to help deal with this, whether it can with just one. Also in terms of the alignment, Hazel helped both Jedi and Sith in the past. So as long as his presence isn't just obtusely overwhelming, it'll be fine.

The Order of the Righteous Flame could always use another member for the Hospitallers. You'd be a welcomed addition.

We are also set to begin the Val Cluster Campaign on 3/27/17 if you'd like to join.

[member="Hazel Zanteres"]

Hazel Zanteres

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

I'm not sure if she'd be able to join the Order given that she's currently dedicated to helping the Sacred Lotus.

And indeed, I've come across the Val Cluster Campaign a couple times, I'll have to have a read through of the thread again and see if Hazel could fit in somewhere.

Hazel Zanteres

[member="Tahiri Veya"]

That might be something of interest for Hazel, though she'd probably only be able to assist on a case by case basis due to her other commitments.

Nonetheless I'll have a look through and see if I can place her somewhere, perhaps in the Mandalorian one that's going right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom