Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Do You Want to Build a Snowman? It Doesn’t Have to be a Snowman

I apologize if you now have that song stuck in your head :p

I have a few characters that need some threads so I thought I would see if anybody wanted to play.

Character # 1 : Kaylee Hotchner
Hotch is a new rookie cop working a beat on Coruscant. She’s a homicide detective but could easily be put on any case. She’s looking for leads for her missing sister but that case has gone so cold even a microwave won’t help.

Ideas:
  • a bar thread. Maybe doughnuts? Cops love those.
  • gym thread. Need a good workout. She likes to box.
  • a break in? Call the cops. She’ll come fingerprint etc.

Character # 2 - Holly Starstorm
Holly is a reporter for HNN but most of what she’s done on the board has been personal interviews or war reporting. I would love to give her a more rounded social life. So I’m looking for something other than interview requests.

Ideas:
  • a social thread. Dinner. Movies. Concert.
  • she could cover an event your faction or character is having
  • you could hire her to do PR for your company

The main goal here is to find a way for Holly to interact more. Usually on jobs she’s interviewing but as far as personal connections they are slim.

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

Been looking to get Cyran into more official law enforcement scene lately. Mainly with the sector rangers. And as a freelance "lawmen" himself perhaps that's something Kaylee has in common with the bounty hunter. So any of the example's you mentioned seem cool to me. Gym one seems nice since Cyran is pretty into fitness and likes sparring. The break in could also work, calling the cops just so that he could make the insurance claim perhaps. xD

How often does Holly Starstorm get an inside scoop on Sith happenings? Just curious.

To be honest not frequently. She's a member of GA because that seemed to "make sense" in my brain because HNN is located on Coruscant but she considers herself independent. She reports facts and truths so I actually would consider some type of interview situation in this case because she doesn't really get to talk to Sith a lot.

Been looking to get Cyran into more official law enforcement scene lately. Mainly with the sector rangers. And as a freelance "lawmen" himself perhaps that's something Kaylee has in common with the bounty hunter. So any of the example's you mentioned seem cool to me. Gym one seems nice since Cyran is pretty into fitness and likes sparring. The break in could also work, calling the cops just so that he could make the insurance claim perhaps. xD

He sounds like a super fun character! Maybe there is a break in and he calls the cops, figures hey may as well get insurance... but then something happens during the investigation and he's like oh hell no I'm hunting this bastard down now. But Hotch is all like NO OFFICIAL POLICE BUSINESS!! So they work together but butt heads the whole way?

He sounds like a super fun character! Maybe there is a break in and he calls the cops, figures hey may as well get insurance... but then something happens during the investigation and he's like oh hell no I'm hunting this bastard down now. But Hotch is all like NO OFFICIAL POLICE BUSINESS!! So they work together but butt heads the whole way?

I like this! I'm thinking it could be his ship that gets broken into while at a spaceport. Perhaps they stole Cyran's astromech droid which is why he'd be invested to join up with Hotch. Possibly in some sort of small buddy cop adventure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom