Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night

Snapping his wrist to the side, the first guard would be quickly dispatched, or so he thought. Moving to attack next, his ribs were left exposed, a deadly flaw. Mid swing, he felt a sharp pain in his side, something warm and thick moving down his side. Faltering mid step, he looked down, curious.

There,a long slash stood out in the light, the blood shining. Normally, a wound that deep would have healed soon, but this one didn't. "What the-" Looking up, he ducked another strike, pain shooting up his side. Reaching forward, he grabbed the mans sword as he jabbed at his chest, pulling him right into his closed fist, the combined force sending him flying backwards.

"They messed me up man, I'm bleeding all over." Trying to fight off multiple armored enemies and heal a wound was rather difficult.

[member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Yula Knezevic"], [member="Anya Loma"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Well that had gone pear shaped right away...the Rogue parried one of the downward strikes away stabbing the man through the chest. Kicking the man off his blade into a few behind him he turned to those attacking Nate, an outstretched hand drawing in three of the the guard's life force, glowing blue tendrils of smoke floating out of their eyes and mouth, faces frozen in a state of shock. One by one swords clattered to the ground and soon the armored bodies. A couple of the guards looked at each other with uncertainty, the King, expressionless.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Anya Loma"], [member="Yula Knezevic"]

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
These kuskuris are gross: then again, it could have been worse: dark-siders. Orbalisks would annoy the hell out of me if I ever encountered orbalisks again, she thought, upon realizing that there was a smelly, viscuous liquid on her body after the kuskuri closed in on her, narrowly missing a bite on her. While, of course, [member="Anya Loma"] is still close to Yula after all this time, she saw that she was still being dragged across the ground, with some of the soil sticking to the patches of viscuous liquids left behind by the beast. They left the forest, while Yula and Anya make their approach towards a towering mountain range. In what poodoo did I land myself in? That is why I'd rather be flying over doing ground-bound Sithy things, she thought again, before arriving to a prison camp, where both Sith would end up being detained until the end came near, not knowing where [member="Dax Fyre"] or even [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] were. Yet they came to this place at their behest.

[member="Yula Knezevic"] [member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

She couldn't help but grin bigger, she had no fear of these people right now she would you with them have fun maybe annoy them enough she could find a way out of this

She looked at the one as she looked to his feet and spit flames at it with a devilish smile

Raising an eyebrow, he deactivated his saber, hands covered in red as he looked up at the king, his vision blurring. The wound was bleeding profusely, and his attempt to heal it only steamed the flow a bit, his knee buckling from blood loss.

Locking his other knee, he pointed his saber at the king, the wound slowly closing out will power and his basic healing skills. "Come down here, stop having your servants do your work."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The King's emotionless face broke into a satisfied grin. The kind that said he foresaw a promising future. He gestured towards Nate, "Your friend's wound isn't that of any normal blade. Shasoti steel is more than metal. It's imbued with the magic of ancients. Of red-skinned warriors that once conquered this planet with a paltry few. Their blood runs through our veins now. Their magics our own. He will not be able to heal a wound of that kind."

Dax looked to Nate, the blood seeping between his fingers. A questioning thought running between them.

"Work for me. And I will heal you. And reward you."

---

The 'camp' was little more than hollows hewn from rock in the sides of the mountain, or in the ground. Compared to the massive city which seemed to delve endlessly into the mountain before them, the holes seemed to be exactly what they were. Worthless excuses for shelter. And yet that was exactly what the two women were tossed into, beside many more of the natives, snow white, ashen grey, ebony black skin and hair surrounding them. The sight of the two exotic women elicited a few murmurs, but little more.

The captives within the pits were all caked in dirt and grime, and the stench of unwashed bodies rose all around them as they worked to farm and mine. Focused they were, on their tasks, fear of their drivers keeping them in line.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Anya Loma"], [member="Yula Knezevic"]

Klesta

Anya was thinking up of some way to annoy the natives? Where do I fit in her plan? Also, what, if anything, could rile up the native captives so that they could help us escape? If I go this route, we will need to first earn the trust of the native prisoners or of the drivers, she thought, while picking up on [member="Anya Loma"]'s thoughts, upon arriving at a camp where the two Sith women were herded into. Herding two extra women into a camp filled with uncleaned people was something they will have to get used to, especially since they would be uncomfortable until some way out could be devised. She couldn't help but think of the stark contrast between the forest and the holes, as well as of the countryside vs. the holes, or the city and the holes. Perhaps that could be relevant in finding a way out, perhaps not. But where were [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] or [member="Dax Fyre"] when they both needed their intervention? Were they busy doing diplomatic things in an attempt to bust them out?

Meeting his friends gaze, he reluctantly deactivated his saber. Looking down at his side, watching the red flow over his fingers, he knew he had no other choice. Clipping the hilt back onto his belt, he looked up at king again, distaste evident in his voice.

"Fine." Looking back at his friend he nodded slightly, bending to sit, his back against a wall. "Heal me and we'll talk."

[member="Yula Knezevic"], [member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"][member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"][member="Yula Knezevic"]

what a bloody excuse of a place hm truly savages

As she was thrown she rolled so the landing wouldn't be to rough, she then hopped up standing as she looked around with a growl, she couldn't move much at all since her feet were tied. She looked at them with a eye of fire her own body heat radiating as she looked to the other captives with a sneer of disgust.

She gave a smile as she let a bout of fire out up in the air to hopefully get the people to move away or even attempt to instill fear into them as she looked around again

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The King nodded and gestured to the guards. "They will guide you to the healers. Be warned. They will kill you at the slightest behest." And with that the eight remaining guards sheathed their swords, although their hands never quite left the hilts. Four began to lead the way for the injured Hunter, the other four intending to follow behind.

"And you." The King turned towards Dax, "Come with me."

---

Two of the slave drivers hopped into the pits after the two woman and drew their gleaming daggers. They knelt down and cut the restraints from the two's legs, leaving their arms bound. Returning the blades to their sheaths with a quiet rasp, the two drivers exited the pits, hoisted back out by a couple of their friends. The woman would have to find a way to unbind their arms...

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Anya Loma"], [member="Yula Knezevic"]

Klesta

Yula was a little relieved when her leg restraints were removed, sighing in response. Anya, you're now paying the price of over-indulging in the sweetness of the dark side at the wrong time, she thought, while reflecting on the whole deal she endured with [member="Anya Loma"] being captured in the forest. With a sneer, she disparaged the slave drivers moving on from slave to slave without saying anything. It would be far too tempting for Yula to attempt making the molecules in the weak spot of Anya's hand restraints dance, but will Anya do the same to her once the restraints are burned off? Maybe, for what she knew, [member="Dax Fyre"] or [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] could be negotiating their release... nevertheless, Yula couldn't help but notice how depressed the other slaves were. Just how she would exploit that without the use of mind tricks, knowing that they would be immune to mind tricks or anything else in the Alter Mind category?

Nodding in mock respect, the man followed the guards, demoralized at the odds against him. Of course, it never stopped him before, but this time was different.

"Sit."

Upon being promptly shoved down onto a cot, he went to reply, only to have a fair dressed woman enter, a few things in hand, odd looking things. Perhaps that was due to blood loss, but he wasn't very keen on finding out. "Hey! I can handle myse-" Pushing the men off of him, he was interrupted as a crude syringe was pushed against his neck, the liquid inside instantly causing him to black out, his head hitting the comforter.

[member="Yula Knezevic"] [member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Anya let a breath of relief out, she moves her legs as she sat down and closed her eyes, she started mediating right there to clear her mind. How was she gonna get out of this? She needed a discreet way to undo these binding on her hands without alerting anyone to

yula...we don't have many options of espace or waiting....

She said as she started to bended her hands in ways one shouldn't none able to, working them slowly to where it would look like their on but could easily be slipped

so I have a idea since they have our sabers...we try and start a little right get some chaos going

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom