Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I know you...?

Mia laughed, out loud. She couldn't help it. She had always enjoyed that kind of humour. She turned her head as they walked, grinned a little. "Maybe we can swap outfits." She turned her head back, nodding her head Circe's words. "Great, so...it's going to be like a grown your own male kind of thing?" Mia smirked a little, running a hand through the mane of crimson hair. Plant humour was funny.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Let's do it. We're here in our own private room, shall we?" Circe moved, reaching her arms back to try and grab at the necessary zipper that needed to be unzipped so she could begin to remove the bodysuit. However, since she didn't have a mirror, or generally anything else that could let her see behind her, it was very difficult for her to grab it. "Hey, do you think you could help me? I can't see behind me..."

It was true, after all.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia stood still in the middle of the room as she watched Circe battle to find her zip. For a moment the words didn't catch on, then she shook herself a little and stepped forward to offer a hand. The sharp sound of the zip opening echoed through the room as Mia took a step back, her own outfit remaining plastered to her skin. For now.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Now that the zip was finally down, Circe could get out of the outfit she now wore off - and off she did. Stepping out of it, she now wore absolutely nothing as she held up her attire, forming the illusion of a mannequin inside it as to show off all of its appearance. "The outfit greatly resembles that of former Emperor's Hand-turned-Jedi Mara Jade. I simply like it because of how body-hugging it is. Not to mention that it being leather gives it a nice shine, though I do admittedly have to have it taken care of properly so it doesn't suffer damage when cleaned."

It was high maintenance, unfortunately. Maybe Mia's own attire wouldn't need as much care.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia pushed her outfit down a little, letting it crumple to the floor in a heap. She stepped out, holding it up a little for Circe to see. "The leaves usually just hug your body and stay that way. I have all sorts. Ball gowns, boots, shirts..." Mia held the outfit out a little further for Circe to take.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Smiling, Circe took the outfit in her left hand, giving Mia the leather bodysuit that she had been wearing. Smiling, she put on the leafy attire and ran her hands over her body, smiling as she felt the leaves covering her flesh and making her feel at one with nature. "Gods, this feels so sexy..."

Indeed it did. She would have to have more commissioned for her.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia grinned a little and stepped into the leather suit, turning around so Circe could reach the zip. "They're comfortable. But you won't be fully aware until you get the chance to really move..." She paused, turning her head. A wave of crimson hair slipped down her back as she glanced at Circe, then the waiting zip. "You wouldn't mind?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Smiling, Circe herself zipped up the zipper on the back of the leather suit. "That's nice..." She smiled, turning around and feeling the leaves covering her body as she eyed Mia over. "Mmm... You look absolutely gorgeous, Mia. I really have to applaud the work put into your body." She sighed. "Sorry if I seem narcissistic about this. It's not my intentions."

And yet she was spectacular. How could she ignore the beauty?

@[member="Mia"]

Mia span around to face Circe, at the same time glancing over the leather outfit. It felt very different to her previous attire. She shrugged a little, offering Circe a small smile. "I suppose I should be thanking you for your wonderful work then."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

She smiled, stepping behind Mia and running a hand over the entirety of her flesh - head to cheeks to shoulders to hands to legs to feet. "Mia, if I may ask, who do you work for now?" The last she had seen, Djonas Vile had brought her spirit in, and while she had no idea what faction or group he was affiliated with, she was going to find out by asking Mia.

Maybe she would be more open than he.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia stood a little awkwardly as Circe's hands explored her body. She glanced up to meet her eyes once, before looking away shortly after. "Djonas and I worked for the Fel Imperium." Mia wondered why Djonas hadn't told her this when her spirit was transferred, perhaps he was trying to keep something a secret. Either way, it was too late now.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Hmm... The Fel Imperium. You know, they hate Darksiders like me." She sighed, continuing to look the fellow plant woman over. "I don't feel uncomfortable around you. Individuals don't always reflect the whole... But the Fel doctrine is to kill any and all Dark Side masters. That would include myself."

She paused, thinking about how to respond.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia wasn't quite sure what to say to that. "I haven't been in contact with them for some time now." She wasn't really that interested in their inner workings any more, but it was nice to say she belonged somewhere.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"That's good... I wouldn't want to find out that I'd created someone who was bigoted against people because of their Force preference." A solid fact. Circe was tolerant of almost all, if not all lifeforms. "There are people who will hate you simply because of what you are. I can no more change my being a Darksider than I can my identity as Circe Savan."

It was true. Hence her aliases of Polarine and Pandeima.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia grinned a little and motioned to the zip with her finger tips. "Perhaps I'll stick to leafs." She tugged softly on the zip, pulling it down as far as she could manage. She craned her head to Circe. "So...the only other one of us alive, tell me more."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Jak Sandrow. My ex-husband." She sighed. "I haven't seen him in ages. For all I know, he could be dead. He's the only male Vinithi I have. If he dies, I'll have to make another one - and I'll need hosts for it. Non-Vinithi hosts." She sighed. "Because the male Vinithi will essentially be me, but with XY chromosomes, my body would absorb him if I carried him to term. The same is true for you, as your body is similar enough to mine that developing tissue based off my genetic code would be absorbed into you."

Sighing, she rolled her eyes. "I hope he isn't doing anything stupid..."

@[member="Mia"]

Mia couldn't help but grin lightly. "Ex-husband, huh? Tell me how that went down." She glanced at Circe and raised a brow. She couldn't picture her ever being married. "I would have assumed you were more of a free spirit." She wiggled her arms out of the leather suit, pushing it back down her body.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well, I am. But there are certain men and women who attract me to such a degree that I sometimes can't help but love them. One such woman was Ven'Rain Sekairo, who was my lover for her longest time until she died." A soft sigh hit Circe's lips. "I have a son from my relationship with her, but he's not of age."

She turned, simply looking and sighing at Mia.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia shrugged a little bit. She couldn't sympathize with Circe on this one. The only love she had ever known was Djonas'. But it hurt to talk about things like that. She was moving on now. "Where is your son?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"He's back home on Serpena." She sighed. "I haven't yet told him about what happened to his other parent." Pausing, she realized she hadn't told her either. "Her mother died. She was electrocuted to death by Spencer Jacobs and Ashin Varanin. I can't tell my son because if I do, it could end up bad."

She didn't want to scar him, after all.

@[member="Mia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom