Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech DM&S Anti-material cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honneur, Patrie, Valeur, Discipline
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
M855A1_EPR_Enhanced_Performance_Round_5.56mm_NATO_Green_Ammo_Rifle_Bullet_with_Hardened_Steel_Penetrator_11-1024x682.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Anti-material cartridge
  • Size: Average (7,62x51mm)
  • Weight: Average (20g for a single cartridge)
  • Explosive Type: N/A
  • Delivery Method: Fired
  • Effective Range: Battlefield
  • Area Of Effect: Pinpoint
  • Damage Output: Very High

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Armor-piercing and explosive bullet
  • Ejectable bullet case
  • Ysalamiri powder inside the bullet case to propel the cortosis bullet

STRENGTHS

• Lightsaber resistant: due to the cortosis composition of the bullet, lightsabers are pretty useless when it comes to cut or deflect the bullet
  • Very high damage output and battlefield range due to it's armor-piercing and explosive capacity due to it's load of ysalamiri powder in the bullet case

WEAKNESSES
  • The bullet case can be stuck in the gun's chamber if misejected
  • The ammunition magazine creates a field where the Force can't be used making the allied Force-users unable to use the Force within a two-meter radius around the gun holder.
  • Though it is an explosive ammo, the area of effect is very small.

DESCRIPTION

This new type of ammunition is made for the DM&S-I Anti-material sniper. It comes in boxes of 20 rounds.

Last edited:
Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock

Your Technical specifications balance is perfect.

However I am going to preface this with it is an extremely powerful piece of ammunition that is combining rather rare materials together with force dampening and anti lightsaber / energy resistant properties, and I think this should be considered as Limited or lower, preferably Semi-Unique in availability.

If the bullets are explosive, but have pinpoint AoE, I think that is something that should be extrapolated on in the weakness or strength section. Pinpoint AoE as a weakness should be explained in the weakness section.

Felix Aquila Felix Aquila I made changes. I added the pinpoiunt AoE in the weaknesses ("Though it is an explosive ammo, the area of effect is very small.") and lowered the production to Limited, but it makes the cartridge underpowered by one rating only. I hope it wil still be OK.

Felix Aquila Felix Aquila I made changes. I added the pinpoiunt AoE in the weaknesses ("Though it is an explosive ammo, the area of effect is very small.") and lowered the production to Limited, but it makes the cartridge underpowered by one rating only. I hope it wil still be OK.
Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock

It's fine, so long as you know that it is a little underpowered. There aren't many fields for ammo and ordinance so it can be a bit like that. Unless you want to make the ammo light or small.

PENDING APPROVAL

Matthew Locke Matthew Locke

Wonderful submission, just got a few things for you, Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock

Can I please see where this writer has given you permission to use their company?

Please link this, and add it into Special Features.
ysalamiri powder

Are you saying that this bullet is designed to puncture and remain inside a person instead of continuing through, or is it meant to impact and then tumble?
Force users to use use the Force unless the bullet is removed.

Also, your submission is one point underpowered if you would like to change this.
QFW3gdi.png

Matthew Locke Matthew Locke , link is up to the Ysalamiri page of Wookiepedia. For the balance sheet, it was supposed to be a minor-producted item, but as I was told before, the materials used are pretty rare, so I lowered it to Limited and I think I won't make changes for that. For the permission to use the company's name, it's here. And for the last one, we never know, I mean the bullet is supposed to get through but if it has not enough velocity it could be stuck in the guy's body. If this one is not acceptable, I can remove it.

First off, the link is broken, second, off it is the permission to use this companies resources to produce your item and should be placed, in the following section with a message either in discord from the user giving you permissions, or on the website, and should be a proper link to the post or an image.

Permissions: N/A

use the company's name, it's here.

The wording seems very vague and relays a different intention than the one I think you are trying to give, you can feel free to reword it, or remove it. But I recommend replacing it if you do remove it.
I mean the bullet is supposed to get through but if it has not enough velocity it could be stuck in the guy's body. If this one is not acceptable, I can remove it.

CEO of Dalness Manufacturings
Hi Matthew Locke Matthew Locke

I'm the owner of the Dalness Manufacturings & Shipbuilding, the company that seems to pose a problem in this sub.

Here are the exact words I said to Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock :
Hi.

I don't see any problems with you using the Dalness' name, since this company is supposed to provide equipment, vehicles and vessels to the New Imperial Order and to the House Haskler of Anaxes, which you belong to.

Regards.

Hoping it will solve the problem.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom