Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divine Restoration - Dominion of Manpha [Moross]

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
Piraiba dropped his blaster repeaters as the beast came into range. The weapons fell to the lengths of the slings that were strapped to his armor as he brandished his two lightsabers. White blades extended from the saber hilts as the Togorian lowered his stance. He was preparing to jump out of the way of the charging matriarch.

Only the feline didn't need to jump. He observed as the queen stumbled and then fell. Her momentum made her slide through the water and mud before slowing to a halt right in front of the cat. Zoey's blade had found its mark, and Piraiba looked up to nod respectfully to her. He didn't know the crusader that killed the beast, but it was a good clean kill. She earned his respect this day.

"Piraiba will wait for the ship to move to next trouble. Try not to die or Piraiba will look bad."

The Togorian grinned at Zoey.

Soliael watched the Crusader slay the beast and couldn't help but smirk beneath his mask. It seemed that his people were better than they let on. Of course in his eyes Zoey had proven herself more than once today, and he would see to it that she would get the respect that she deserved. He looked at the large cat thing then, and simply gave him a nod. He had no idea what or who the creature was, but its momentary aid had allowed Soliael to recover some of his composure.

He would need that energy for the next part of their journey. They still had a little ways to go, and he doubted that whatever was at the center of this would be cooperative. Slowly the Sith made his way over to Zoey.

“Are you Okay?” The Question was really only a nicety, no matter how Zoey felt right now the crusade would not be stopped, Soliael would not be stopped.
He would get to the bottom of this.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Delila Castillon"]

Vascious simply didn't have time for this. They had to get to that settlement.

The armored man's philosophy didn't really align with the Sith anymore. Hatred could fuel one to field great power, but the cost to clarity was devastating in a battle. All of that flew out the window as Relens got truly angry at that moment. A growl even rumbled deep inside the man's throat as the creatures appeared and moved to surround them.

"BACK OFF," he roared before stepping forward and releasing a concussive blast outward. The swamp's water surged forward with the kinetic energy right before it impacted three of the beasts in front of them. It was enough to push the monsters back and stagger them, but it was only three of the pack. One of the Tuk'ata to Vascious' left chose that moment to lunge. The Mandalorian spun without missing a beat as his arm extended towards the creature. The mass of force lightning that shot forth killed it on contact. Even it's momentum was nullified by the destructive impact of the raw energy. The beast fell charred and smoking where it had been hit.

@[member="Vascious Relens"] got a good solid nod out of that, which had to be the first time that Jorus Q. Merrill had ever indicated his appreciation for Force lightning. "Tactical re-evaluation. We're stickin' a little closer to you from now on."

The eight-gauge beskar shotgun roared twice in quick succession, dropping his last two CryoBan charges right in the middle of a stampede. The foremost ranks of tuk'ata froze solid, along with huge sheets of disturbed swampwater. Instant fortification, more than long enough to pry loose the empty shells and figure out what he had left.

Two incendiaries, half a dozen lix rounds...and a whole lot of standard buckshot. He went for the buckshot. Tuk'ata began to turn to pulp.

As the beast fell, I held on for my life. Branches ripped and trees were smashed as she fell to the ground and slid to a halt infront of the 10 foot tall cat. My blade had cut into the brain stem and completely shut down the beast's thoughts. Killing it. All of a sudden my body was sore and felt like pulp. Being drained from my adrenaline, My hands shook on the grip of my Beskad. Pulling the sword from the neck, I had scraped my arms up on the thrones that were on the back. A little bit of blood dripped from my arms, but other than that, I was fine.

Using my sleeve to clean the blade off, Neth had made his way over as the feline said that he might stay with the ship? it was somewhat hard to understand his third person speak. I nodded to him as he had provided aid. Turning to Neth as he asked if I was alright I nodded my head. "Shaken, but nothing worse." I could see the fatigue that still plagued his Mortal body. I stepped down from the beast and landed on the ground with a splash in the swamp. "Are you able to keep moving?"

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"], @[member="Piraiba"]

Good, she was alright. Soliael would need Zoey's services when they got to the center of the swamp. He knew that the two of them still had a little bit to go, and likely whatever they found at the end of the forest wasn't going to be friendly...if it was even still alive. The God began to stretch himself to the full height of his body, looking down at the girl then at the beast. “Yes.”

“Would you like to take a trophy?” Soliael said in more a jest than seriousness. The Sithspawn was massive, and even one of its tusks would be intensely heavy to carry, thought if the girl really wanted the god would come back for it. Still it helped to make a joke at this time, and slowly the God began to move forward past the massive creature, moving at a slow methodical pace instead of his earlier rushed gait.
@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I looked at the beast as the God Neth made a gimmick of taking a trophy home. I looked at the beast. Huge and hulking as it would be almost, or would be impossible to find a second one, I smiled. "No, I don't need to show off what I can do." I put my sword back where it belonged in it's sheath. There is no need to have a trophy about my past. about what I have acomplished. Really all three of us had done something to kill the beast. But I was the one who sent the Final blow.

Walking after the god, I matched his pace of a slow gait. It was nice after just going faster than a podracer on steroids. "Faced hordes of Sith spawn, Killed a MOAB, and now we still have to go after the source. I thought that this would have been easier! Ha!" I said as a joke. Really this was testing me to my limits. It was one thing to fight a person, or a sithspawn, but it was another to fight a horde, then face the mother to kill it. I wished for some reward, but then I also wanted nothing to be given to me. In my heart I was crossed with serving my gods unto my untimely death, or take everything they had so I could become the best of all the Zealots. It was a hard choice.

But I settled on serving my gods. What I give to them, will be returned. I had a feeling that it may be the case.

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Soliael smirked slightly beneath his mask, he found it endlessly amusing that she created an acronym for the mother Sith Spawn. It was oh so fitting though. After she finished speaking Soliael began to move a bit faster, he wanted to finish this, to tear whatever was causing this out of reality and use it for his own gain, for the gain of Moross.

Manpha was a diseased and blighted world. The people were sick, the jungles were sick, the very creatures of the world were sick, and it was all because of this thing. He could feel it as they got closer and closer, a dark looking presence within the center of the swamp. The air grew thinner and thinner, the water seemed to grow thick and black, almost like tar. The tree's themselves became warped and twisted, not even resembling plants anymore but instead metal. The Darkside had run its course here.

“Its close.” Soliael said as he suddenly came to a stop. He could feel the energies building, whatever was causing this was near.

The God frowned slightly as he looked about the twisted forest, trying to find an entrance to a cavern or a lapse within the grove.
@[member="Zoey Marix"]

We began to get closer. I could feel it in the force. The muck that was at our feet, began to grow thicker. almost like partly dried cement. I pushed my way through after the god. Looking up I could see twisted trees around poles of metal that seemed to radiate the force. With the words of getting close. I let my hands up to move at a moments notice.

"Oh I have a bad feeling about this." I had a feeling that someone else had said it along time ago, but I could care less right now. We were about to findout what was making everything so fracked up. Only, would we survive past whatever was the making all of this?

Soliael didn't reply to Zoey's quip, he was far too engrossed on the energies of the darkside that were currently swaying this area of the planet. His eyes scanned back and forth until he finally found it, an entrance to a cavern, half filled with water. Without even a second thought Soliael jumped into the black tar like substance, letting the goo fill up to his chest.

Slowly he began to push through the black liquid, moving towards the cavern. He didn't care if Zoey followed or not, he seemed to be entirely consumed.

“What are you?' Soliael whispered to himself as he drew closer and closer to the the Caverns entrance.

Continuing on. Neth had found a cavern. Filled with black tar. He jumped in. he was a good head and shoulders above me. And the goo was filling up to his chest. So it would reach around my neck. But despite this. I jumped in as well. With the way that my suit was cut. The slit right above my chest became filled with the black ooze. And oh was it warm. Way to warm for normal. It slipped past the cut in my shirt, and even seeped in through the armhole in my left arm. it started to fill up and try to fit in the nooks and crannies of my body.

Well, lets just say that having black slime stuck in between your breasts was not the best feeling in the world. I didn't say a word however as Neth had wandered what it was. Sloshing forwards. It pushed down into my suit. Eventually it got to the point where it reached my navel. It was bothering me so much. I was tired of it. Stopping, I took my blade out and set it next to my leg in the slop. And taking off the shirt part of my suit. It flooded my body. Being topless was not my ideal situation, but it was better than being hindered by the slop tickling my stomach and chest

"This is going to make may day." I said under my breath. Picking my sword up, and throwing the shirt back to the outside part of the swamp, It would stay there for my return.

Soliael moved through the muck as though it didn't even obstruct him. It clung to his clothes and skin like a parasite, seemingly seeping into his pores. The False God ignored this however and kept on moving, trudging through the tar as though it were absolutely nothing. He moved into the entrance of the Cavern and looked about, realizing quickly that they would have to dive to actually get into the cave below.

For a brief few seconds he looked behind himself, checking on Zoey.

“This will be unpleasant for you.” He said towards Zoey and then he dove into the deep black muck below, not using sight to navigate, but instead the force.
@[member="Zoey Marix"]

With my chest covered in the black pulp of the swamp, and a Beskad in my hand, I must look ether very dumb, or very kinky with the "mud". Ether way, Neth decided to dive under. With how dark it was, I knew that I would have to use the force. "Learn or die." I told myself after the god had taken the plunge. I decided that making a bubble around my mouth and nose of the force, would prevent it from entering my mouth or nose. And allow me to breath to some extent.

I followed the god, and just closed my eyes. using the force to feel everything around me. The force seemed to radiate out as a sonar signal. "Showing" me where everything was. I could feel Neth ahead of me, and a quote played over and over in my head. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming."

(Congrats on 3000 posts.

Soliael moved through the black muck like a jelleyfish through syrup. It wasn't very fast, but it moved along. He dove deeper and deeper, his scarred eyes held shut. Slowly the breath in his lungs faded, and the air inside became constricted. He reached the inside of the cavern, the force fled around him and he could feel the nearly empty space above him. Like a rocket Soliael shut up through the muck, pushing himself to the surface and breaching it with a flurry of activity.

The black goo stuck to him even as he trudged onto cold compacted ground of the cavern. He frowned slightly as he looked around and began to peel the substance from his skin.

He had made it into the cavern perfectly fine...and yet everything seemed wrong. Instead of a storm of Darkside activity. Instead of a massive wall of death, Soliael felt absolutely nothing. Suspicion grew within him and a frown covered his face. Quietly he waited for Zoey to breach the surface, he didn't want to take a chance.
@[member="Zoey Marix"] (Ty)

Swimming was fine with me. I had done it as a kid and knew how to swim in water. But not muck. It was thick and didn't like me to move very fast. Soon I knew that my air would dwindle. As I swam I was not as strong as the god. Forcing me to make more strokes and move more. I kept moving. and when I started to loose my breath. It was hurting my lungs. They burned as well as my arms. Burning like when I was in my first fight. Burning like the fires that I had fallen into as a child. And when I thought I could no longer hold my breath, I broke the surface.

Gasping for air My chest heaved up and down, breathing deeply I looked up to see Neth waiting for me. Bringing my blade up I stabbed it into the harder ground and pulled myself up. I was completely covered in the muck. and followed suit of pealing the drying flecks off of me. Eventually all that was left was little bits and pieces and the stuff on my back that I couldn't reach. I would just have to deal with it. My single sleave Tat that was on my left arm looked bright against my skin as the black tar was laying next to it.

Even though I was barechested, I didn't feel embarrassed in any way. I was not one to hide who I was. And I doubt that the God would care. now taking normal breaths. "Whats next?"

Soliael looked at the girl, then cocked his head slightly. She had been through quite a bit here on Manpha and it would likely take some time to let her recover fully. Soliael realized that he would have to give her something to exemplify her behavior here on this planet, he needed to show the other Crusaders what personally serving a god could get you, he observed her for a second more and then turned to the emptiness of the cave.

“We keep going.” Soliaels words echoed throughout the entire cavern, and slowly he began to step forward, still driven by the need for knowledge, the need to know what had done this.

His footsteps where methodical, almost like a song. They rung out each time he crunched on the soft compacted rocks, they went deeper and deeper into the cavern until blackness consumed them. There was nothing within the cave, alive or dead it seemed to be empty. After a few moments in the darkness Soliael opened his palm and a soft flaring light appeared.

“Do you feel that?” Soliael asked her softly “Nothing.”
@[member="Zoey Marix"]

The God watched me for a while and when we had set off again, I nodded at his response. We kept walking until the darkness consumed the both of us. I wouldn't have been surprised if Erobos' realm was around here somewhere. It was dark enough, and with no feeling of the force, It felt like it would match the god of Hunger completely. Neth confirmed what I had thought of not feeling anything as we still continued on ward. Now with the dim light that formed from his hand. Maybe later on I could learn that. "Nothing. Void of the force it seems." I knew that it was a very rare occurrence for someone or something to be void of the force. Having no way to feel them or it.

They walked for what seemed like an age. Meandering down the path within the cavern until they reached a fork within the road. Soliael stared for a few seconds, unsure of which way to go. The emptiness was still strong here within the caverns. He could still feel the force within himself, and he could still use it, but the world around him seemed dead to it. He tried to delve into the paths with his own power, gauge which one to take, yet he received nothing back.
Eventually he just began to walk to the right, motioning Zoey to follow him. He did not want to get separated within the cavern.

It was not long into the cavern before they began to see symbols decorate the rock wall and the cavern's themselves became intricately carved tunnels instead of just a cave. Markings older than the Empire began to appear and Soliael watched them with interest.

Depictions of hundreds of Aliens were seen among the walls and several times Soliael stopped to study them. “I have a feeling...”

He wandered to another side of the cavern and read something on the wall.

“I know these markings.” He spoke plainly as he traced the outline of an alien hieroglyph.

The Tuk'ata were skilled at attacking in unison. The attacks from the Lord Crusader and the two Rebels had placed the creatures at a temporary disadvantage. In fact @[member="Jorus Merrill"] 's part in their offense was particularly devastating. Vascious found himself distracted for a split second to take in the simply awe inspiring impact that the cryoban rounds made.

It was the split second that another Tuk'ata needed to overtake him from his right. Air forcibly left the Mandalorian's lungs as he collided into the ground. Relens was a large figure, but the creature's bulk consumed the view of the bear of a man with relative ease. It weighed nearly double what Vascious did.

Someone watching from the sidelines might have thought that Vascious and the creature were struggling to overpower one another in an embrace for submission. Truthfully the Tuk'ata was near death and Relens was trying to summon the strength to push it's body off of him. Blades had already ejected from the Crusader's Mandalorian gauntlets and found their mark in his opponent's throat.

A precious moment later Vascious had managed to get out from under the Tuk'ata and was struggling to get to his feet. He was slightly dazed from the hard impact he took. A white blade extended from a lightsaber in his blood covered right hand as another of the Sithspawn charged him. Unfortunately the man didn't seem like he was going to get all the way up in time.

Soliael studied the walls for a few moments while Zoey sat in silence. This place was old, very old. If he read the symbols right they were Rakatan, dating back thousands of years. He smiled slightly as he looked over the wall, the small glowing orb in his hand illuminating larger and larger sections. This was very interesting indeed. If one people alone were capable of doing something like this, then it was the Rakatan and the Infinite Empire.

“This is starting to make sense.” Soliael said to the girl as he began to move down the wall again. The Emptyness in the force still remained, but that too began to make sense. He understood now what was going on, or at least in basic terms.

The Infinite Empire had once been here, and in the past few months something had activated their old technology. It made perfect sense to Soliael, and now he wanted whatever was at the end of this tunnel even more.

(I'm Sorry @[member="Zoey Marix"] but i wanna finish this soooooo bad)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom