Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divine Restoration - Dominion of Manpha [Moross]

I watched as the troops seemed to fly around us doing their duties to the God Neth. Each one moving like a little insect that moved only to please their god. I watched as one of the whole bodies was taken away to be processed. I had thought about what tools will they use to open the beast up. Surely no simple blade could cut through it. The hide was rather thick and protective. I seemed to be in my own little world when the words of the god reached my ears.

"We go to the source."

I turned around to face him in surprise and confusion. I stopped myself from asking too many questions and thought to myself.

If we were to go and get right into their own territory then we would be in their home field. But from there we could learn more about them. and maybe even figure out what is causing them to be this way.

I made sure to change my face so he would not try and explain it to me. Nodding my head once I answered him. "Then let's go."

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

(Lets use this thread to get you some training.)
Soliael looked at the girl for a brief moment, and then simply nodded to her. Quickly he began to walk through the swamps, knowing that the girl would follow closely behind him. The Sith Lord knew that the girl could use the force, and watching him would be a good lesson for her. Soliaels gifts did not really hold to regular teaching, his powers lay with Sith Magic. It was a gift that many did not have, and fewer knew about. He doubted the girl had an affinity for it, but anything was possible.

Quickly as they walked through the swamp the roots of the surrounding tree's became larger and thicker. The swamp seemed to become more suffocating, the air more humid and harder to breath. The Sith Lord frowned slightly, and then spoke. “Concentrate your breathing. Use the force to filer out the oxygen. Take deep breaths and focus on each one.”

He was instructing her on the most basic of force techniques, a way to survive through poisons and thin air. It was something that all Sith and Jedi should learn, it came in handy.
@[member="Zoey Marix"]

(Fine with me. It seems as though we are the only ones working on this one.)

As Neth continued to move on forwards into the forest. It became dense and thick. Not in just the air, but the swamp at our feet and the trees, that despite the muck, grew none the less. Moving forwards ever more. Neth began to speak to me, saying that I needed to concentrate on my breathing. Now that I thought about it. My breathing had become raspy and almost hindered by the high humidity that suddenly changed like it was bipolar. Taking my time with each breath I concentrated on only breathing in the oxygen and the needed materials in the air such as hydrogen and nitrogen. Breathing in pure oxygen can kill a person. Just like drinking water. Too little can harm you, too much can harm you.

I needed to find a happy medium for my breathing. I reverted from talking and answering him because I wanted to focus on my breathing with every step. Slowly could I feel better, rather than having a light headed feeling it subsided to a simple ache. Once I had regained my self I spoke. "Thank you." I might have to get use to saying them as I knew that being lower in the totem pole meant you could be stepped on at any time. I had to be careful on what I would do around the higher ups. Even if we were in the middle of a forest that sent chills up my spine.

As they began to walk through the swamp the roots began to be thicker and more twisted. The tree's were broken and dead, the vines grew hard and corrupted. It was strange, it was as if the Sithspawn themselves had corrupted the swamps. Soliael payed a close eye to everything around them, to tree's, the water, the vines, everything. Here he was leaving nothing to chance. A sort of dark aura fell all around them, it was like walking through caramel.

“Do you feel that?” Soliael asked her quietly, stopping his steps on the top of a thick tree root. They were getting close to the nest.

The Tree's around them had become completely sick and twisted. They appeared to be almost dead with protrusions come from their every angle. Vines seemed draped across them at the most odd places, and the water had turned a sickly greenish color. There was something evil within this forest, and Soliael liked it.

This was the work of something Sith, and Soliael wanted to know what.

(You are not the only ones working on this one, Miss. In case you hadn't noticed the previous two pages...)

The ailing Shawda-Ubb grunted from the pain, but Inari's comforting efforts coupled with the likelihood that the disease had eaten away at the nervous system helped to stem full-fledged agony.

"Well done, Miss," said the Doctor with a quavering nod of his head, "a clean cut. We'll be able to patch her up just fine."

"We must move on to the others," Inari said, standing again. The Goddess turned a proud smile to Teagan.

"Aesir Inari!" the Translator burst through the door then, eyes wild with fear, "the village...it's under attack!"

"Sithspawn..." Inari replied, frowning. She felt her heart lurch from her own fear, bringing back the dull ache of her joints. Wincing, she took a deep breath and nodded, "protect the village. Dispatch the creatures, tell the Healers and Medics to take cover in the dwellings."

"Yes Your Holiness," the Translator nodded, clearly frightened of having to return to the fray, and bounded back down the hall.

Inari looked to her guard with a somber gaze, "May the teachings of Neth never fail you. We must help the others, lead the way Miss Jarhn."

Walking further into the forest. Everything began to grow darker. Not just in vision, but in the force. With fines that curled up like my hair after a shower, And roots that were thicker than the size of my body. Taking this all in at once was literally mind blowing. It felt like a nail was trying to be shoved into my brain. Something Sith was here. and that was very apparent. Only a few words came from the God's mouth. Asking me if I could feel it. I could only think of this one way. If the God of knowledge, Neth could feel the power of Boga that traveled in this forest. Then a person very much less accumulated to such forces, could absolutely feel it.

When I could have told him all of this, I opted for just saying a single word. "Yes." With everything that was here. The Beasts seemed to move with the forest. Move with the unnatural flow of the dark woods that we walked. With the beasts being particularly hard to kill with just a simple blade, what was the thing that was causing this, and how would we kill it?

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
Dark robes rippled as Anaudius gave the barest of nods, at once both acknowledging @[member="Vascious Relens"]' orders and the compliment. And for all that he seemed... emotionless. The hooded figure seemed a weapon of Liad. A tool for conversion. Nothing more. But beneath the shadows of that black cowl was the face of a blossoming zealot, newly coming into his fanaticism and as of yet still discovering the powers of faith.

The Silent One followed Relens, jumping into the nest without hesitation. He fell and for the briefest of moments the falling sensation reminded him of a different life. Blue skies and contrails. Laser fire and a feeling of exhilaration in the chase. Hunter and hunted in the skies. Then it was gone.

Thud.

Anaudius' robes rustled around him as he bent his knees to absorb the impact. Then he stood upright, a towering, yet gaunt figure, several hands higher than any man present. The intimidating height did not show the frailty of the body behind those robes. It was some poor joke of Velok's, to make him fit only for the aesthetic function of a Royal Guard, but unable to fulfill his duty. Once, he had held more power and command than Relens. Yet, again, that was another lifetime. He had had so many of those... lives. Memories began to blur, then at once disappeared in a cloud of insects as Liad's truth came into his mind. He was a Leper. That was all anyone ever needed to know.

Peering into the darkness, he could see nothing. The Silent One extended a hand, small tendrils of flame leapt forth. Several shrubs caught fire near the edges of the tunnel, giving off a flickering illumination that cast shadows on all. Anaudius' hooded head turned slowly to Relens and one could've sworn there was a glint of a smile beneath that cowl. He gestured and ducked his head slightly, as if saying "You first."

Soliael walked through the swamp, all of his senses stretching out like a net. He wanted to find what was here, he wanted to find the Sith that had done this. There was no mistake, these were Sithspawn, and at the end of every Sithspawn there was a Sith. It was pretty much in the name. Soliael knew that someone, or something of Sith origin had been doing this, had been creating these creatures and ahd been twisting this swamp into what it was. He found it absolutely fascinating.

Suddenly part of his force web seemed to drop, the sense of it seemed to vanish from thin air as though his ability within the force had simply been...consumed. His eyes popped open suddenly as he felt the force disappear from himself.

The false god immediately turned on his heel, he moved towards the object in a mad dash, completely forgetting about his young companion. He threw more of the force in the direction of the disappearance. Each time the Force simply fell away, each time it was consumed by something. Finally the Sith Lord found the source of the disappearing force, a massive grove of tree's. Soliael stared at it, the thick wood was like a wall, and each time the force came near it simple seemed to...disappear.

“Amazing.” Soliael said as he stared at the wall of Tree's. The strange life forms were consuming the force, as if they fed upon it. The Sith stared at the wall, completely stunned.

Walking further into the swamp, I could feel the force as it seemed to grow stronger and stronger against me. Pushing at me, lusting after me. Something wanted what I had. Only, I didn't know what it was they wanted. Still Neth continued to walk on when he stopped. slowly did I wonder what he was up to when he sprang from where he was to run almost behind us. Leaving me in the dust. Quickly I jumped after him. thinking that it may be the infested camp of Sithspawn we were looking for, my shield activated with my sword ready. But as soon as Neth stopped, I did.

he stood infront of the grove of trees that seemed to blot everything else out of sight. So thick was the grove that to walk through there would be like walking through barbed wire. With limbs hanging out everywhere and vines that were thicker than my arm. One word popped from the Lord and Instantly I let my force flood outwards into the grove, only to feel nothing. It was like the Grove swallowed up the force. Thinking of things that could do that, A blackhole came to mind, but instead of swallowing up planets and stars, it absorbed the force.

"How is that...." I couldn't finish my sentence. I kept wondering whatever was in this grove. Might be the cause of the Sithspawn. And I didn't need to be the God of knowledge to figure that out.

“This is...unique.” Soliael said out loud to the apprentice that stood next to him. He looked at the grove of tree's for quite some time, his eyes unmoving away from the tree's and moving instead towards the gap between them and the grove. The Sith looked at the pink haired girl and then frowned. He had no idea what to do next. They could not go past the grove, lest the force be drained out of them. He was well and truly stumped, and for a few moments Soliael simply stared.

He thought for a few moments, simply considering their options. Quickly Soliael once again reached out with force, pushing and prodding at the grove. Again however the probe of force was absorbed, eaten away by the groves.

Soliael was well and truly stumped. He had no idea how to get beyond the grove, how to get past this wall.

Slowly he looked over at Zoey “The nest is beyond this wall. The only way past...is to go over.”

I kind of rolled my eyes at the Gods first comment. If he had said that it was amazing, when he is a God, then it was unique. Kind of a given there. Seeing that nothing was really wrong for now, I turned off my shield. The light faded to let the darkness once again consume the area around us. The man thought for a moment. Even while he did, I kept trying to prod at the grove, only for it to swallow up the force. I wanted to try and see if it absorbed all force powers. Maybe my sending in lightning, if it was absorbed, then we knew that it may be harmful to us.

When the comment of going over it came out, I looked at him. "How? I mean we don't have a ship, and we may be to far in that they can't see us. Even then, if the Grove is absorbing everything we throw at it, it could jam up a signal." I don't know how we would go around or over the damned thing, but one thing was for sure, I was not going in there.

Soliael had planned on using a ship of course, such a thing would have taken time but Zoey pointed out a flaw in his plan. If they grove disrupted the force, then it was also very likely it would disrupt starship sensors. He frowned slightly, thinking. The tree's were interesting, and so far they seemed to only be absorbing the force. Quickly the Sith walked over to the edge of the groves force consuming bubble, picking up a small rock in his palm.

He lifted the small pebble with the force, and then launched it at massive speeds. The rock flew through the air and struck the grove, puncturing a small hole through one of the tree's. He stared through the hole for quite some time, making sure the grove did not repair itself

The God smiled beneath his mask, he had found their way through. “Follow my lead.”

Soliael sat down in one fluid motion, crossing his legs and closing his eyes. He began to concentrate. What he was about to do was a shame, destroying something so unique seemed...wrong, but they had to in order to continue their mission. Soliael drew on the force, and slowly thousands of tiny rocks began to lift from the floor of the swamps, some as large as a fist.

In an instant the rocks began to surge forward, tearing through the grove over and over again.
@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Evelynn

E
If you didn't look hard enough, you might have missed her. I don't know how, maybe because she's a mousy little woman, who speaks in squeaks and chutters. In case you didn't notice, the last part of that sentence is a lie. People don't chutter, if you think that they do then you know what you are and I don't judge you for it. Well, I judge you slightly but only because I don't quite comprehend the lifestyle of a furry. To each their own, I suppose.

But no, Evelynn had been there the entire time (no really).

Do you know the miracles of pets? They've introduced dogs to universities during exams to reduce stress levels, they help combat against depression and are in general the morale boosting feel-good factor that anybody can benefit from.

That's why Evelynn was there.

Chomp, her faithful horned Kath Hound. A lovely creature with the least creative name this side of Coruscant but heck if you didn't think it was adorable. Those ailing from the degenerative disease were at the very least comforted by the scampering creature who was just glad to be off of any space fairing vessel, a factor he could never get used to.

Of course, the beast wasn't doing all of the work, although the way he trotted between lepers he certainly acted like it. Evelynn Dorn was also there, she was no healer but she was an empathetic (that's a word?) ear. Sooth sooth, love love, etc. etc. Now that I've written that sentence it's made me come off as heartless and uncaring but that's what happens when pressure is applied, you know? You can't just say, 'LOUISE, JUMP' and expect me not to use SPLASH in fright.

Back to the plot.

From cathartic pain relief device to the perfect guard dog, the creature's animal instincts kicked in, Chomp assumed an aggressive stance, growling at the unknown. Danger danger, high voltage. Are they outside? Are they inside? Is this a swamp? I don't know.

OOC - Writing @[member="Teagan Jarhn"] to continue the thread with the writer's permission of course.

Teagan did not hesitate, and for this Amore was grateful. The Goddess might've looked stoic in her determination to face all evils to help those in need, but the woman beneath the mask was frightened as ever. She'd never faced down a Sithspawn creature. Her greatest challenge to date had been the pomp of Kuati politics and those who would scorn her ascent of the throne. Amore took great comfort in Teagan's seeming courage as she turned and headed out of the dwelling. If she was scared Inari could not tell.

Inari stayed close to her guard as they pressed along the walkways between dwellings, the wooden runs creaking beneath their feet as they moved, "Make for the village center, Miss Jarhn," she said, blue eyes lancing off to the left where the hellish sounds of Sithspawn echoed through the trees, "quickly," she added, and picked up the pace as Teagan did.

They arrived to a cacophony of rising terror to the south of the settlement. Blaster fire prominent on the air, Inari frowned as the smell of hot plasma entered her nostrils. This was far closer than was comfortable - not that the idea of Sithspawn in any form was comforting. Teagan by this time had produced a small blaster from her figure and had it raised at the ready in the direction of the sounds. The village center was visible now, woven and crafted between a copse of trees tangled and sewn together by vines. A large group of Healers and Doctors had set up there and were currently helping the ailing Shawda Ubb inside.

There were few left outside now but, Inari noticed as they neared the ediface, someone was lingering upon a walkway to the west. A young woman with-

Teagan had turned at the noise of concern from the Goddess, blaster trained on the Kath Hound, energy cell powering up with a whine... that suddenly stopped, "It's not a Sith Spawn," the woman said, blinking into the blaster sight, "at least I don't think it is. I think it's protecting her."

"Lower your blaster, you might hit the girl," Inari spoke, an urgency in her voice despite its softness, "go to her, bring her to the center."

A nod and Teagan was off along the labyrinth of walkways. Inari watched her go for only a moment before the growing noise of blaster fire gleaned her attention. With her translator and Doctor in tow, the Goddess moved into the community hall, greeted by the Morossian soldiers and Healers with looks of relief at her returned presence. Keep working, she told them as she strode towards the middle, the Warriors will keep the Sithspawn at bay.

"Excuse me Miss," Teagan stopped finally where the walkways split, her eyes darting between the sounds of fire and the form of the girl and her snarling beast, "going to need you to come with me to the village center. It's not safe out here." It was apparent that Evelynn had been in the process of traveling from one dwelling to the next, likely accompanying the Healers as they made their rounds. The girl didn't look very old and she didn't appear to be a Healer. Teagan couldn't be sure just what she was doing here, but perhaps the hound had something to do with it. Maybe it was here to help stave off Sithspawn attacks?

@[member="Evelynn Dorn"]

I only watched as the man let a rock float to him. And then suddenly it was launched at the trees in such a way, that it broke through the bark and the wood, passing through into the darkness beyond. He clearly had an idea when he told me to follow his lead. As I did so, I watched him as he sat down and let rocks starting to float around him and shoot off at the trees. I thought about what the man was doing.

Throwing rocks.

As much as it may sound where I could just simply walk over with my beskad and hack down some limbs of the trees and maybe, with the help of the force, cut an entire tree. Still I followed his words and sat down. Silently I focused on the rocks that were around me, one by one I picked them up with the force. Believing that I was the rock and moving fast enough to break through the wood. Hearing the sounds of 'plunk' and 'crack' I knew that I was hitting the tree and making holes or at least dents into the tree. Following his orders to the T.

Evelynn

E
I feel like bad things are happening here.

A combination of Sith Spawn, confusion, fear and aggression were swirling around in this broth of a situation right there. The atmosphere changed from the sadness of suffering to let loose the hounds of war so swiftly that I'm afraid I'm going to have to check for whiplash. The naïve girl must have been too busy trying comprehend the woes of Manpha, this was the galaxy of tragedy that her mother wished to shelter her from, you cannot simply live in an idyllic world one day and then experience pestilence the next, that's not wise for the psyche.

So yeah, let's throw Sith Spawn into that, sounds like an excellent plan.

Evelynn stood there, rooted to the ground like the most useless plant in existence. Pretty certain if you did shoot her she might not have noticed. Note that there was not any riveting action occurring right there where she stood, oh no, this was a total overwhelming of the senses, this is the real universe and quite frankly it is a horrid place.

Of course, then Chomp ever the daft creature gets one sniff of those emotions, combines it with the attack and transforms into snarling menace made of tusks and teeth.

You don't have a disease, you're not currently being mauled by Sith Spawn you're just a stupid girl, standing there going into meltdown for no valid reason and you need to pull it together, lady.

Thankfully, a woman approached to snap Mother Willow's daughter out of the ridiculousness. Coming back to her senses Evelynn finally realised what an absolute tattie she was being.Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!” This was not the time to be a burden on the current situation. “He's mine,” she squeaked, pointing to Chomp, “don't worry, he won't hurt anybody!”

It's okay. I'm okay. Calm. The mental prompt soothed the creature slightly, at least he no longer appeared to be three seconds away from complete and utter maulage but his alertness was still cranked up to eleven.

Hopefully things were a lot more tranquil at the village centre.

@[member="Amorella Mae"]

The thousands of pebbles, rocks, and almost boulders tore through the grove. They bit into the bark and wrecked the tree's like something tilling the ground. It was incredibly efficient, and after only a few seconds an entire section of the grove had been completely decimated. Pulp lay in the swamp where trees had been before, nothing but mush and pieces of bark. Rocks stopped flying, and slowly the force slipped away from Soliael.

He opened his eyes and took a look at the carnage. A massive gap had been created within the grove, large enough to fit a tank through. Soliael smiled, and extended a line of the force directly towards the blank.

This time it was not consumed, instead it gently drifted through the gap in the grove. He smiled slightly, and stood up in one fluid motion. They had created an entrance, though part of him did not enjoy the destruction he had wrought. Slowly Soliael stepped forward, looking at the girl. They could now pass through the grove, but the False God was still rather worried of...unexpected side effects. He decided to proceed with caution.

“Stay here.” He commanded the girl, there was no need for them both to die. With quick methodical steps Soliael moved through the gap, the ground squishing with each move. Finally Soliael reached the gap, standing between the tree's of the grove in an eerie silence.

He could feel the tree's claw at him, trying to reach him and take his energy. He smiled slightly as he realized they couldn't. Soliael nodded to Zoey, telling her to move forward. Quickly he exited the gap and moved beyond the grove.
@[member="Zoey Marix"]

The Lord Crusader moved forward several steps as he could hear the five soldiers and his leper companion making their way down to where he was. The Mandalorian helmet quickly lit up on the interior as it's sensors flooded the area in front of him with invisible infrared light so that he could see without drawing attention to himself.

A couple flash lights started to come on, but Vascious quickly waved them down before taking on a moment to order out their night vision equipment. One of the soldiers offered @[member="Anaudius"] a spare pair.

Relens wasted no more time as he began to step forward lightly as his consciousness touched upon the area around him. Some of these Sithspawn creatures could intrinsically feel the touch of the mind of a force user. Still he was delicate as he tried to ascertain how deep they were.

The dirt under their feet was hard packed by the constant movement of these creatures. The Morossians were on the enemies highway yet nothing was anywhere to be seen. Soon Vascious lead everyone into the next cavern chamber.

In there much of the chamber was full of underground marsh water and vegetation that had seeped through from the surface. The topology of the hallow allowed for an elevation in the middle for them all to walk on where typically only their boots would be submerged.

Of course this was a very precarious situation to be in. The Sithspawn could come from the water and drag them under where they would have the advantage. Only these beasts hadn't surged forward. Vascious could feel the subtle beats of their unholy hearts. They were very much there in the pitch black, but they only stirred very slowly along the edges. They were re-positioning themselves.

The smell of the room was quite putrid. At least that was what one of the soldiers made a hastily voiced complaint about. Vascious couldn't smell the room through his sealed armor. That was as much a blessing as it was a weakness. Smells could disorient the senses, but they could also warn one of dangers. Never the less he softly quieted the soldiers with a hiss from his throat as he started to slow his walk even more.

The Lord Crusader knew what these creatures were doing. You didn't live as long as Vascious and not pick up on how beasts plied their craft to catch you for dinner. They were working in unison and simply positioning themselves for a coordinated rush. They were clever enough to wait for the convoy of humans to get far enough into the chamber where retreat would be just as impossible as escaping forward. Of course they weren't very far into the lions den just yet.

"Pull back, get back to the cave mouth." Vascious knew his blaster bolt salvos would be more useful from a defensible bottleneck than from being fired madly into water before the beasts took his soldiers from him.

The Mandalorian lowered his stance a little for defense as he loosely pointed his saber hilts outwards to both sides of him. The abominations had sensed the Morossian's wariness and jumped at their opportunity rather than to have it slip away. As the soldiers backed away the Sithspawn rushed forward. Both of Relen's white bladed sabers ignited then as two of them jumped from the water to each side to topple the Crusader. They were both stopped dead in their tracks as the lightsabers bore right into their heads.

The undeniably intimidating hisses of many other creatures could be heard as they too emerged from the murky water with murder in their eyes. These were no Tukata. They were the animals that first attacked Soliael and Zoey. Six legs propelled them to be excellent on land, while gills allowed for survival while waiting in the depths. Truly they were bred for killing in packs in situations many could not defend against.

"Keep him close to you," Teagan replied to the young girl, "don't want one of the warriors mistaking him for a Sithspawn. Follow me," blaster on point, she motioned with a flick of her head to the path they would take. Moving with a sure-footed quickness gained from all those years of waitressing (who knew dodging customers and servers while balancing trays of hot caffe would come in so handy?) they made their way back towards the village square. Just as they rounded the bulk of the community center Teagan could here the distinct calls of the warriors at the outskirts.

They were much closer now.

"Inside, get inside-" the woman herded the girl and her hound through the doors, checking back to see the shadows of Moross soldiers in the gloom of the trees, illuminated by blaster fire and the flash of grenades. With a frown she stepped in after Evelynn and made haste to close the entrance behind her, "Secure all exits, they're getting closer."

Inari sat at the epicenter of the hall, legs crossed and hands gently resting over her knees. Her eyes were closed behind her silver mask as she entrenched herself in something akin to battle meditation. The Goddess' mind had surpassed the confines of her physical being, stretching out through those surrounding her, and even further yet beyond the walls that sheltered them. The noise of chatter, of medical instruments, of pained words and labored breathing, of suffering and sickness - it had all slowly reached a crescendo where it became nothing more than the sound of the universe. Like a deep, thrumming note that reverberated off the walls of her mind and into her very soul, she felt as though she had reached a matching pitch with the energies of her own self and become one with it. Now it was simply to effect the tone, to soften it to a frequency that could both calm and heal.

Evelynn

E
Evenlynn thankfully held onto that recently regained composure as she followed the armed woman along the walkways, of course, the girl herself wasn't unarmed. Chomp was her primary weapon, a killer combination of hooves, teeth and tusks...that sentence sounds familiar, I'm running out of ideas but if push really came to shove the Apprentice had that curved-hilt lightsaber as a last resort, even if she had no intentions of ever using it.

Today could be that day.

It almost felt like the battle was an approaching wave, ready to wash over them and erase the entire village. Almost.

There was a small nugget, a nugget of hope and of faith that told the girl that everything will be alright, that all evils will be cleansed and with it pestilence. It was a good nugget to hold onto, whatever the weather. The girl (who was still keeping her brain in one piece, miraculously) was escorted inside the hall.

"Thank you so very much," she bowed to the armed woman, "I don't know what I was thinking..."

I need to take a moment, I've been writing Karin since this post and I've been listening to music that I associate with one Steph Zenima and I don't know which direction I should be going in. I want to absorb the terror that a naive young thing would be currently experiencing but at the same time I want to transform into the smuggest podium hopping snake in the galaxy and then just throw gratuitous amounts of violence and swearing at everything. Of course, then I remembered the ambiguity behind the perspective of these posts and how this paragraph will just be clocked as the norm.

That's how I got my posting momentum back.

Was this Buddhist statue of a woman her nugget? That, upon reflection was a strange sentence but the masked mediator clearly wasn't just having a moment of rest and relaxation there. Stella had her groove on, and be it far from Evelynn's motive to disrupt it. So, being the not-so-social creature that she was, the young woman crouched on the ground and addressed the very high strung Chomp, tangling her arms in his tusks she pressed his face up against his.

If she could not aid the people of Manpha at the very least she would soothe her friend.

@[member="Amorella Mae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom