Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divine Providence - A Meeting of the Wilds [Fringe + Moross]

Looking over the treaty the Zabrak nodded slowly his eyes scanning each point over as he concerned the ins and outs of a treaty. Reaching a hand up to his chin he drew a quick line as his mind thought over the matter, the Moross Crusade was trying to offer quite a bit in this offer, and despite the fact of the recent Republic invasion this would bring them in the sites of the same aggression quite possibly, gutsy to say the least.

"The trade possibilities are plenty, your phrik mines are by far the friendliest we know, and we have a control of a good chunk of the bacta trade. Before I sign off on this though I'd like to know more about you as a people, and a culture. What does the Crusade value, what are it's ideals?"
@[member="Amorella Mae"]

Soliael remained silent throughout the negotations. He ignored the looks of many people and instead focused on Amorella and the Zabrak that was speaking to her. A few times she spoke a slight twinge of a smile came on his face, this was going well and it was mostly due to her skills in diplomacy. Soliael was full well ready to admit that Amorella was far better at speaking than he, if only because she had had more practice and tutelage from her Mother.

The Thought of Silencia made Soliael smirk even deeper. What would the woman say to this? The family colluding to form alliances strong enough to break the galaxy.

Inwardly he chuckled, though he didn't move at all. Instead he returned his attention to the Zabrak, paying attention to his every word.

"Peace is of great value to us." The Reviver began simply, blue eyes surveying the gathering of Fringe peoples seated across from her. Their faces ranged in age and race, and it seemed that they, too, shared a commonality of many different sorts. She could feel the darkness swell from the man known as @[member="Penumbra"], just as well there was @[member="Meret Blackmoon"], a woman who - even though she did not seem versed in the Force - gave of a peaceful sort of presence. Then there was @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], another who judging by appearance alone was someone of a lighter alignment. Even the young @[member="Rave"] and @[member="Sargon Vynea"] himself it was difficult to place an alignment.

"Prosperity, forward progression. What we offer is a place for any and all, light and dark and all shades and shadows inbetween, to reach their greatest potential through faith and devotion to the crusade. What we engender is control and balance, culminated under our care and lead. As I have come to understand, this is not so far from what the Fringe also seeks. Naturally I cannot expect a nation of your size to immediately appreciate or understand our beliefs, but as a token of knowledge I would offer you a Book of Moross, that you might come to interpret what we do without confusion."

Another gentle nod towards her Priest saw the man withdrawing the religious tome from a carrier bag for Sargon to take.

Meret watched, listened and absorbed what she could from the on going conversation. If she could trust what she was hearing the Moross Crusade could be her answer to the hostile, violent overtones of the Fringe. She wanted to touch Anari the Reviver to feel a connection. Meret was certain that if she moved to touch her it would be taken as an insult. She held her hand up pushing an open palm towards her luminescent face. Meret's thoughts projected to Anari I see you, I want to know you, I want to be touched by you...
Meret was hidden by members in front of her and doubted that her thoughts were share by Anari. BUT if there was a connection it would be a sign.

The terms of this agreement seemed to be going well. Standing behind the three gods as they were debating and learning of who we were as a whole, Even though it may have not been my place to be, I was here. Instead of using a sword, I was here for the pen. The Zabrack asked questions that I would have asked as well. wanting to know who we were first and our motives before agreeing to this.

As the tome was handed to the man, I wondered if he would accept it just so then he can shut us up, or because he actually was interested. Even then, if he did not take it, it may have seemed as though he could care less about who we were, and he was more worried on what our motives were.

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"], @[member="Amorella Mae"], @[member="Soliael Devin Talith"], @[member="Sargon Vynea"]

There were different levels of thought happening in one time frame. Written word of a document was a concrete asset; it was a record for history or visual mapping. The diplomatic conversation fill the air with careful phraseology established another level of the event. Lord Sargon Vynea always asked questions because he wanted a deeper confirmation. He always questioned Meret on the most simple events. It was no surprise to her that she had temporary hearing loss after they had served together. All of the beings gathered in one place channeled the Force as a powerful vortex. Lastly, the ever flowing mental thoughts that lingered in the ether as the scented bouquet of prosperity that would follow this meeting. Meret was impatient and mentally pushed for the agreement. She stared at Sargon and then Anari IT IS DONE! AND SO IT IS!

Vascious eyed Meret as she raised her hand out towards Inari. To be fair the Reviver was standing right next to him so it was difficult to ascertain what she was doing. The Mandalorian continued to watch her for a few moments before finally looking back at Sargon. He couldn't help but to think that the Zabrak looked sort of familiar.

Amorella explained the core idea of the Crusader with an eloquence that the Mandalorian would be unable to summon. Still Relens spoke up in return anyway so it didn't seem that only Inari spoke for the other two males on the triumvirate.

"Faith, when properly manifested, is a power unlike any other. The feats that a people collectively can accomplish under a single belief are quite extensive. The Aesir of the Pantheon host a wide array of ideology. You no doubt will find some of it to be attractive. You are of course welcome to visit Exocron. It is a beautiful sight to behold."

Meret observed a Mandalorian watching her. She felt confident that he knew that she meant to harm to the Anari. His enlightening word assured that this was such a positive meeting for all concerned that she joyfully repeated his concluding statement is a very vocal voice "It is indeed a beautiful sight to behold!!!" Meret's face turned red and regained her composer hoping that others would also cheer!

@[member="Amorella Mae"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] @[member="Meret Blackmoon"] etc.

Agreement of No Hostilities
; of Open and Fair Trade; ofOpen Communications between parties; of Assignment of Ambassadors; of Institution of Embassies within the territory of each party; of Agreement Growth Potential via Military Aid at the approval of leadership; and lastly of Terms Liable to Change with the growth and evolution of each party insomuch that changes be made within accordance of leadership on both ends.

Rave read the finer points of the treaty with older eyes than her face, and looked around at her fellow High Councilors.

"This is what we came here to see, Your Graces," she said to the Moross leaders. "These terms are to our liking. I, for one, will sign."

She did so, without a trace of flourish.

Crystal was pleased to hear that the agreement was acceptable to the Fringe. That would mean that there wouldn't be hostilities. Just another lovely day at the office. And, she even got to finish her cookie.

Praise Hali!

She went searching for another cookie...

With a small nod Sargon was happy to see Rave's name on the treaty first, she was brilliant, but young and somewhat of a reclusive in nature at times, it was good to see her adopting to her new position so well. Adding his own signature to the lines the Zabrak nodded to the Moross representatives, a polite bow and acknowledgement of respect. He imagined their followers were used to something a bit more extravagant, but it would hopefully be enough. [color=green[ "I'm pleased this has come to fruition, the future shines brightly indeed for us as friends I believe."[/color]

Inari was infinitely aware of the many eyes upon her and she did indeed feel the heavy stare issued by the woman known as @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]. Faintly she heard her words too, but as she was not consciously connected to the Councilor they were more like a disembodied voice echoing through the fathomless reaches of subconscious. She could not see Meret for the crowd of others in front of her, but Inari's blue gaze drifted purposefully in that direction. The Aesir smiled softly.

"Namasté, High Councilors," the honor was echoed in low voices by many of the Morossians in attendance, "This is a great day for both nations," when Sargon finished signing she watched Priest Larue take up the holopad and bring it to her. Inari took the stylus and shortly added her name in gently scrawling letters before passing it aside to @[member="Soliael Devin Talith"].

Come forward friend, these internal thoughts found the mind of Meret in a gentle whisper, and hide no more. I would meet you and know you well.

Soliael stepped forward, his eyes had remained fixed on the Zabrak until the young girl had spoken. Slowly the Sith Lord draped in the face of a god stepped up behind his supposed sister. He gently grabbed the datapad with his left hand and used the small stylish to sign a single name. Neth.

The word itself was a lie, the signature a lie.

Oh he of course fully intended to keep the peace between Fringe and Moross, he had no intention of war between the two nation and he wanted to see them both prosper. But Soliael was of course no god, he was no ethereal being of might and power. He was a but a man, a powerful one granted, but still a man. Slowly he looked down upon the signatures already on the document musing upon the grand lie.

“We shall thrive.” His words were almost a whisper, just loud enough for those close to him to hear. Most nations were built on lies.

Slowly he handed the datapad towards his uncle @[member="Vascious Relens"]

To be a Sith or a Jedi was a gift and a burden. Meret was a non Force user and she was very happy with her status in the galaxy. It made her appreciate small wonders of the Force. She could experience a miracle. She could have a religious experience where Force users could not. A warm sensation enveloped her being. The Inari acknowledged her thoughts. Meret slowly stood up to have a closure look and then she was fill with a joyful spirit. Meret slowly approached Inari the Reviver and in an act of humility she bowed her head and the knelt before her. She knew that the other members of the Fringe would not humble themselves in such a manner and may even chastise her for a sign of weakness. That thought made Meret smile because she felt something they could not. It was truly a gift! Meret heart raced as this moment became more than physical. It was as though she looked into a neblua and felt the birth of stars.

Vascious took the datapad from Soliael and looked it over briefly before signing his own name. He almost impulsively began to write down a V before quickly changing to Kalee. That little action made him reminisce on a time now long forgotten by the galaxy when he signed under a darth name as many Sith did. He didn't care for the need of additional names anymore. That had been shed long ago. Well ... until a certain niece and nephew approached him to take on a new false name. It's funny how the galaxy worked sometimes.

Relens took a few steps forward to hand the data pad back to @[member="Sargon Vynea"]. "It is done," came his simple response. [SIZE=small] [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom