Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder?

IGqn8QU.png

Tag: Chekīta Kaie Chekīta Kaie

“Oh… “In the mood” you say?” Cyran asked curiously before eating some as well. “Well, I think I had something that might be perfect for being in the mood. But at this point it’s probably expired and turned to vinegar…” He said softly almost as though he was thinking out loud to himself. Thinking about some zeltron spiced wine. A unique beverage here that was basically a love potion. Responsible for it’s fair share of drama for those unfamiliar with the drink and the general culture of this world.

“But I’m glad you like it.” The pink man said before eating more. “Thanks Sweetie, I know it helps when I get to use the fresh ingredients here.” Cyran said, explaining how he thought the nature of the ingredients enhanced the final product of the meal. Local stuff even beat out something that was top of the line elsewhere. “So… After this you wanna get up to some mischief in town or at the beach? I’m sure the two of us would turn some heads. Maybe make some guys and gals a little jealous.” The zeltron suggested jokingly, figuring that if she wanted some quality time it would come later.

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
A somewhat disappointed look crossed her face at the mention of some good drink going to waste. But it soon perked up as an idea flashed through their mind. “No worries, just means we can go shopping to get some more. Seem like a good excuse to get out on the town”. Not that she really needed a reason on the party planet, perhaps just a bit of the old military stuff coming back.

As for the food, “Of course fresh ingredient help, I may be no chef but if it’s anything like weapons the newer the better. And guns don’t rot hahaha”.The Mando laughed slurping up more of the meal, really enjoying it all things considered. Moving a hand to place it on their chin upon the idea of the evenings activities.

“Oh beach for sure, get to show off my bod, also wouldn’t be bad to go for a swim, good exercise that is. Though make other people envy us? Hmm sound interesting but we may have competition, I doubt you are the first to think that”.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

IGqn8QU.png

Cyran smiled at the mention of using the excuse of needing to replenish his stock of the drink for going out into town. Even though she was pretty much on vacation she still seemed to need a reason to go out which he found a bit amusing. Chekita truly was a soldier in her heart, something he could certainly admire as a mere bounty hunter lawman.

“That’s an excellent point, although I didn’t know it was possible to compare food to weapons like that.” Cyran laughed some at the comparison, as strange as it was, he found it fitting coming from her.

“Competition? Where would you get such a silly idea?” He teased with a mischievous grin as he continued to eat more food, nearly finishing it. “But yes, I am aware that when some might view a power couple like us, they’ll get some ideas.” A non-zeltron hottie like Chekita always got a lot of attention from the locals. But Cyran had no doubt that his wife couldn’t handle herself around a bunch of gawking dudes that had no manners. Especially considering how she handled his own 'charm' when they first met. He was the one at her mercy.

Chekīta Kaie

Food and weapons were two things that went together well, after all, there was the saying, an army fought on its stomach. "Different types of food have different uses, just like weapons". "For instance, meats are great protein, and useful for building muscles, vestiges great for fiber and keeping your insides going smoothly". Think of it like a shotgun compared to a sniper rifle if you will".

"I suppose not many people around her are like me so competition may be easy but you are probably not the first to bring their fancy partner home for a party. All I'm saying is you never know who we will meet but nice to know you think I'll smash the competition". Both literal and metaphorical, she had a feeling no one would dare pick a fight with her, in or out of beskar armor. Finishing up the last of the paster in one smooth go, patting her firm belly. "Can say that pasta certainly hit the spot, carbs are never a bad addition".

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

IGqn8QU.png

“Well I suppose that does make a good deal of sense. But to be honest I never really thought too much of what I ate. I suppose that’s part of the fun of having two livers.” Cyran replied jokingly. Although he wasn’t wrong, since Zeltrons were known for eating very rich foods regularly with little to no consequence. “I kinda just eat whatever I want. But I think now I should look into being a lot more mindful. Although I’m no soldier, I could certainly benefit from it.”

Unlike the Mandalorian soldier across from him he wasn’t really built for war and battle. He was more like a detective than anything. Able to hunt down and track his targets across the galaxy’s rims. Her history as a soldier is just another thing that made Cyran admire Chekita.

“Yeah you’re right, plenty of men and women here love to bring their partners here. Some like myself to share our culture with outsiders, others like to just show off and get bragging rights.” Although Zeltros was kind of a hedonistic utopia, there were plenty of elements that outsiders might find unsavory.

Hearing his wife speak about the nutrition of the pasta made him laugh some. “I’m really glad you enjoyed it.” Not long after finishing their meals he grabbed their dishes back to the kitchen to clean them off.

Chekīta Kaie

"Two livers, wish I had that my people are quite tough but not two livers tough, I suppose that explains why you can drink as much as you can". She mused poking Cyran in the side playfully. "Guess that is just how your people adapted, certainly makes the galaxy much more fun with Zeltrons around, and if you ever get back into bounty hunting keeping in shape is a must". Chekita flexed her muscles a bit, which wasn't hard in the more lax outfit she had on right now.

"Will someone like you showing your mando wife around would certainly get bragging rights, doubt many of my kind wound up hitched with a Zeltron". "That being said, want to get to that bragging? I've been dying to see the beaches on this planet, never really been to one that wasn't a warzone". She smirked, getting up and moving to her bags.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

IGqn8QU.png

Cyran chuckled as she poked his side. “Well it’s not really all that useful in a fight. More so helps with not getting sick or poisoned. But you’re right, it sorta allows folks like myself to be a little reckless with our drinking.” Also part of why booze can be so strong here. The zeltron continued to wash up the dishes and utensils thoroughly.

“Absolutely!” He answered back to her question about bragging with a wide smile etched across his face. The comment about how she’d never been to a beach that wasn’t in an active conflict zone saddened Cyran a little. Feeling a little more pressure to make this all a more pleasant experience for her.

Once he was finally done with the dishes he placed them neatly on a drying rack next to the sink, followed Chekita to her bags. He brought his hand up to his chin and thought for a moment. “I haven’t really given any idea as to what I’m gonna wear…” It seemed as though the zeltron’s mind was more preoccupied with thinking about his wife’s attire rather than his own.

Chekīta Kaie

"People use poison in fights, well more wars, and more chemical based than drinking, could be useful again assassins though". She argued, that either way, an advantage was an advantage regardless of intended use, if only conflicts revolved more around eating and drinking things would be much more interesting. Then again Hutts would probably dominate the galaxy if that was the case.

Best to ignore that, thinking about Hutts wasn't the best thing to do when just about to head to the beach. "You not got any trunks? Shorts? Don't have to go swimming, walking around would be good enough, surely you have some loose pants to wear at least". She asked, as tab bit confused while rummaging around her bag, "I got myself a bikini, but I have a more normal rashie as well, which would you prefer"?

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

IGqn8QU.png

“Huh, I hadn’t really considered that before. Makes me wonder if people have tried to poison me before and I just never realized it.” Cyran said, practically thinking out loud over the advantage of having a second liver in a more militant context. The idea was a tad scary, thinking about people possibly wanting to kill him with toxins with him being none the wiser. However the idea of a disgruntled would-be assassin angrily wondering why they’re attempt to poison him didn’t work was also rather funny to the bounty hunter.

“But yeah I think I got some old trunks here. I don’t know why I didn't actually think to check here before you came.” Cyran explained, feeling a little embarrassed at the idea of being unprepared for something so obvious. He moved over to the closet to look through it to find some sort of beachwear. However, he noticeably perked up some at the mention of her having a bikini. Despite being married they were rather long distance and he’d never actually seen her wear something like that.

Looking back at her he smiled. “Well Sweetie, you can wear whatever you’d like. Although if I’m being honest I think I’d prefer the first option.” The excitement of getting to see his wife in a bikini was not very subtle or well hidden. Then again they were on zeltros where subtly was nonexistent. Cyran then turned his attention back to the closest and finally pulled out some black swimming trunks. Nothing flashy, but it did match his armor at least…

Chekīta Kaie

"Maybe or perhaps they just assumed since you are a Zeltron it wouldn't work, either way, useful to have and not need it then the other way around". Or however that saying went, was probably also useful in helping process certain foods fast too but biology wasn't exactly her strong suit, nor did she care for the moment.

"Considering all the parties that go on this planet surprised you don't have more, then again larping around as a Mando I guess you put more time and money into your cosplay". She joked, remembering the first time they met and seeing his mock-up Mando armor and jetpack. "Ahh good times, but we should probably get dressed and head out now, I've got my Bikini and I ain't afraid to show off". Chekita took her bag and ducked to the bathroom to get herself dressed for the coming outing

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

IGqn8QU.png

“Larping?” Cyran said, feigning concern and heartbreak over the accusation as he put his hand over his heart. Acting as though her words had wounded him in a dramatic fashion, but the smile on his face betrayed how he really felt. “I just haven’t been here in a long while. I just can’t remember what I do and don’t have.”

He watched as Chekita grabbed her stuff and stepped away to change. Cyran began looking around his old dresser and closet to see what he could find for himself. Fortunately finding some simple black swimming trunks for himself. As well as a matching form fitting swim shirt. He figured he might ask his wife if she thinks he should wear it too or ditch it. Once he had only his swimming trunks on he sat at the edge of the bed and patiently waited for Chekita.

Chekīta Kaie

"Oh sorry, perhaps I should say impersonating hahah". She teased following along with the 'wounded' act. "You need me to kiss you to make it all better". A somewhat teasing smile on her face before she slipped into the back to get changed. Returning in a Red Bikini with white highlights, contrasting a lot with her usual black attire.

She strutted back to the bedroom like she owned the place. "I know it's not my usual colours but decided to change things up, these fit your world and your skin colour a lot doesn't it".

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

IGqn8QU.png

His wife wasn’t wrong as she teased the once ignorant bounty hunter. Before Cyran had understood much of the significance of the Mandalorian identity. He laughed some as she teased him more, suggesting that a kiss could treat his heartache. “To be honest I’m still a bit surprised I didn’t end up dead when we first met. After knowing what I do now that is.” The zeltron pondered out loud some as she dipped back to finish changing. “But I suppose the risk was well worth it now in hindsight.” After all, he found it unlikely that he would’ve ever met and married Chekita if he hadn’t.

Once she strutted back into the bedroom and saw her his eyes widened. Blinking a few times. Seeing her in a bikini took a moment to actually register in his mind. It was kind of difficult for him to imagine his wife in anything other than dark tactical clothing. The brighter colors didn’t help this mental hurdle of his either.

“You uh… You look great, Chekita!” Cyran proclaimed with a wide smile. Then he looked down at his own black swimming trunks. “Heh, it’s kinda funny. It’s almost like we inverted our color pallet.” When not in his shiny black mandalorian armor Cyran always liked to wear more colorful attire. So he found it funny that they still ended up on somewhat opposite ends of the spectrum. “I guess opposites really do attract huh?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom