Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion for the Shapers of Kro Var

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
I'm with Equa. If you go with my argument that they feel they've transcended good & evil and are simply elemental, they could certainly want to use their powers to help, even if they technically come from the Dark Side. Maybe even especially, since they'd know they need to control and focus their emotions.

did it say that they were taught by a master? if not then it could be that their father/mother taught them and then they went to an actual teacher at the age of 20. then it would work.

Ruye Etarn

R
Well I pulled age 20 out of hat and they didn't get to choose, it was choosen by a Shaper Cabal

Ruye Etarn

R
But I really missed the temples part... how could I have not seen that tid bit? Anyway thanks, I'm going to go back and add something

Ava Solborne

A
But... Time has passed. Some things change over time, right? :D The time Wookieepedia is talking about is the known time, but we're playing in the future...

Equa Dominator said:
I think they should only ally with the Republic, because the Republic is the most peaceful faction. I mean, you know Mandalorians and Yuuzhan Vong and Imperial Remnant and OmegaPyre and The Syndicate... They are all too aggressive. And the Sith Empire is just mean. And the Jedi - Kro Var thing is a great argument.
Aggressive? what the Imperial Remnant isn't even involved in any wars. and is proposing trade to everyone, hardly aggresive if you ask me.

Ruye Etarn

R
Okay, sorry about dropping out yesterday. But at any rate I'm semi-back for awhile. Has anyone read the description in the Faction? I would like to now what you think of it, what needs to be changed altered (and checked for Canon continuity) as that needs to be done. Thank you.

Ruye Etarn

R
And yes I know, I'm a bit of an Apprentice right now for some reason, I'm asking Tef about it now, lol.

Its great so far and you may need to fix some spelling errors in it. (there was a few times you said I instead of It) and you are fine about droping out i had to do the same.

Ruye Etarn

R
Yeah, I just wrote that there, I haven't spell checked it quite yet. I'm just trying to figure out what's on there right now. Mister Thid early made a pretty good pointer with there already being a canon relationship with the Master and Apprentice thing.

----------

I've also just spell checked it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom