Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disciples of Truth (Interest check)

The Destroyer

T
This faction is based largely off of Greek mythology, with a twist. There is a group of people who will act as "Gods" and are actually just force users who members of the faction perceive as gods. It is encouraged that non force sensitives and force sensitives join, the force sensitives who are not gods will be considered gifted by the gods with their powers to fight for their cause. I will need a few other people to submit requests for a character that they have created specifically for the purpose of being a god to be approved. So if you're interested, post below.

The Destroyer

T
I know it's similar but honestly greek and norse mythology are similar too. I wanted to make the gods different also, such as the destroyer, the creator, one that specializes in fire, etc. Perhaps even be at war with the moross crusade based on beliefs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom