Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disappearing Links

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
It's probably just me....

But I've noticed that when I make posts or subs with a lot of links, they tend to disappear. Not right away all the time, but sometimes. And if I fix an error in a post, like a spelling mistake or something...some of the links just disappear leaving only the text behind.

It's almost as though there's some kind of cap as to how many links, mentions or images that I can have in one post. And it's not related to whether I'm posting on my phone or my laptop as it's occured with both.

Makes it really hard to get a sub done correctly without just making someone else do it for me.

Anyone else have the same issue?

My past experiences with this issue have usually been as a result of the formatting of the post. Mostly it comes from me typing out a submission in say Courier New, but when I copy and paste a link in, it won't be in Courier New, it will be in the default font. So it ends up looking something like [url="Insert Generic Link Here" ]Text[ /url] - Sometimes it will look like it was copy pasted in a certain font but when you actually highlight the link it will show that it's in a different font. I think this confuses the website so it results in the actual code format not working. Might be ... you want it to be in fixes it for me.[/FONT]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
The entire code disappears. I write it all out by hand. I don't change the font in any way. It'll be all there and then when it's in the process of posting, it disappears...

Kinda sucks when you need links to get the subs approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom