Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Deeds

Hunter crossed his arms over his chest as he watched the cyborg talk to Dil. He wasn't too happy with how friendly he was being considering that they had only just met in this random bar. He frowned as he turned to speak to him, he held back on commenting on the fact that they were not friends. "Ah no I'm just here for a little while on buissness before I'm off again. Sorry didn't catch you name before. I'm Hunter" He said.

[member="Dano Dil"]
[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Sipping from his glass a smirk stretches over his face clicking his finger into a point aimed at hunter "My Apologies where are my manners, the name is Tiali Orazio I work mainly as a mercenary but the odd job on the side never hurts does it." a light laugh slips from his lips "What type of business are you here for Mr Hunter? is it dangerous not so dangerous.... oh is it fun??" his tone excited yet he holds a calm posture.

Raising his glass he finishes the last of his drink letting the liquid slide down his throat, releasing a long breath awaiting for the response from either one.

[member="Dano Dil"]
[member="Hunter Alden"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom