Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Deeds

He weaved in and out of the crowds of people pushing against him. It was clear that there was some sort of market going on because the main square was packet with all sorts of creatures and droids. Hunter, however was not interested in anything they had to sell. He was sent to Coruscant for a reason. His job was to make alliance with some risky dealers which lived under the street of the city in order for a trade to take place.

He was looking for a certain bar but he had no clue where it was. His eyes trailed over every neon sign that he could see but none of them read 'Tusken Oasis'. He eventually made his way into the Crimson Corridor and he could spot the door. However there was a guard standing and asking for tickets. He hadn't got one so he was going to have to sweet talk his way in. Hunter walked up to the guard and lent of the door frame and said "That a new jacket? Looks hella good on you". The guard frowned as he pushed Hunter away from the door and said. "Got a ticket? If not scram" He spat.

Hunter cursed under his breath as he turned his back on the place and started to walk away. Once the guard had lost interest he ducked behind a pair of droids handing over tickets and as soon as the door was open he shot in. Once inside he smirked and straightened his jacket before beginning his search for the dealers.

Dano Dil

D
This isn't how Dil imagined the upper levels of Coruscant would be. He'd lived his entire life so far in the Coruscsnt underworld, and as he exited the doorway that would lead him to the surface, he was greeted by a familiar smell of smoke and spices. Looking around he could see that the City was in ruins. The street he was on seemed well enough off from the damage, but in the distance he could see what he assumed was the Jedi Temple. He had scheduled a flight out in the morning, but he didn't care to ask where too. He strolled over to the ticket vending droid of a club nearby. The ticket was fairly expensive, but his severance pay would be enough to cover the club and the ship out. As he payed, he noticed a guy sneaking around the door without paying. He decided to enter and see if he could make a few credits on Sabacc or something before he leaves.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Inside was fairly packed, mainly filled with drunks laughing at something or the other. He searched every booth but there was no sign of his dealers. They were either late or had decided Hunter was not worth their time. He walked up to the bar and ordered some sort of concoction. He had no clue to what it was but it smelled vile. He shrugged and handed over his credits before downing it in one. He could already feel the buzz. He ordered another drink but this time slowly sipped it as he slid into a nearby empty booth. It was then he heard the guards voice boom.

Shoot. He thought, he must of seen him slip inside. He had not yet spotted Hunter so he gulped down the rest of his drink before sliding underneath the table and laid flat out under his seat. He watched as the guards boots walked past him and eventually made his way back out. He let out a sigh as he pushed his way out from under the table.

[member="Dano Dil"]

Dano Dil

D
As Dil approached the bar, he heard a shout. He looked behind him to see a Klatooinian fellow wrestling with a guard. Whatever the guy did he was soon thrown out. However the most intriguing part was the man in the corner, the same one who had snuck in before him. As soon as the ruckus began the man had slid under his table, perhaps he didn't want to be found. Dil had a strong feeling that whatever was going to happen here tonight would involve that man.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

He was soon back on his two feet and brushing himself off. He glanced at his watch, he doubted the deal was still on at this point. None the less he stayed anyway. If he didn't he wouldn't receive any credits what so ever. He noticed a Durot looking at him. He stared back, maybe he was going to cause some trouble. He made his way back over to the bar in order to blend in with the rest of the crowd around him.

[member="Dano Dil"]

Dano Dil

D
Dil quickly realized he'd been caught staring. The man got up from his booth and moved towards him. Dil had certainly seen shady places and people like this both growing up and more so working with the Underworld Police, but he was always afraid of this kind if thing. The only difference now is that there was nobody to save his skin should he get himself into trouble. He noticed the Sabacc tables across the room and decided he would dart over there once he finished his drink.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Hunter looked at the Durot as he walked past him. He was still deciding whether or not it was best to get involved with him. This time he ordered a human drink, a tatooine brewed beer. He paid for the lager before taking it in one hand and slowly sipped it. Screw it. He thought to himself. The guy didn't look that dangerous. He approached the Durot and said, "You were looking at me. Can I help you?"

[member="Dano Dil"]

Dano Dil

D
"Oh yeah... sorry. You just look kinda out of place. A little too tense for a club. Is somebody after you?"

Dil ordered another drink. Hopefully he wasn't going to get in over his head tonight, but he seemed to be good at it.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Yeah just a little. He thought to himself. He shook his head , "The only person after me is that guard but he's seemed to lose interest in me. Well at lease I hope so one else if after me" He said with a chuckle. "Anyway, what's a guy like you doing in a place like this?" He asked, he was right he was very out of place.

[member="Dano Dil"]

Dano Dil

D
"To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm here. This is my first time out of the Underworld. I just left my job and I figured I'd make the most of tonight before I skip town in the morning."

Dil looked around the room with uncertainty. Was this the life he toiled for underground? Would he remain surrounded by criminals and drug dealers even here on the surface?

"So... what's your business here? Seems a little shady to me." Dil said with a chuckle.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Hunter listened to the Durot. He nodded, "I was sent to make a deal but no one ended up showing. I'm just waiting around to see if they eventually decided to show but at this point I doubt it" He said with a shrug as he drained his bottle.

Dano Dil

D
"Well, the name's Dil by the way, and what exactly are you dealing in? Because I'm looking for some work." Dil grabbed the nearest waitress and asked for another beer.

"I'm sure I could help you figure out what happened to your dealer."

[member="Hunter Alden"]

"Hunter Alden. Nice to meet you Dil" He said with a curt nod. "Not exactly sure who I'm working for, most of my bosses are anonymous. And we were about to ship one hundread tonnes of Uranium ore out but I doubt you cold find them. Probably flaked out" He said with a shrug.

[member="Dano Dil"]

Dano Dil

D
"Uranium ore, isn't that stuff super dangerous? And they just walked on you? Sounds like someone's playing a pretty big move in the game. How did you get into this business if you don't mind me asking?" Dil said as his eyes widened. If this guy is serious, Dil could be on the edge of something he might not want to be on. Dil took a long sip of his beer. This was getting interesting.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

"Yeah it is but I just do the job and ask no questions. The more you know the less you get paid" He said with a shrug. "Yeah they do that a lot, espeically if they suspect the cops have got anything to do with it. Well I'm hoping they don't" He said, he had run in a lot of trouble when he was a kid. "Well I was taken as a kid into the slavery buisness, managed to get out and living on the streets. Smuggling is all I've ever known, as well as fixing up bits and bobs. What about you? Where you heading?" He asked him.

[member="Dano Dil"]

Looking up at the brightly lit sign advertising the bar from the outside on approach A droids hand makes contact with Tiali's chestplate stop him in his tracks. "Tickets please." the droids voice buzzed, Tiali sighed in annoyance before reaching into his pocket he slides out multiple credits "Alright rust bucket here, how many other have you ripped off today." Handing over the required credits Tiali collects his ticket before entering the the bar.

Looking around he shakes his head noting the place isn't worth the credit for entry, making a straight beeline for the bar upon arrival he raises his hand stealing the attention of the bartender. "Double of your house whiskey." Sliding credits onto the the bar he turns leaning against the bar as he waited for his drink to arrive.

As he turned looking around the bar he overheard the two talking about uranium ore, thinking to himself as smile sides onto his face. Not being able to help himself he turns back to the bar just in the nick of time as the bartender places the newly poured correllean whiskey in front of him. Gripping the glass he approaches the human and Duros inviting himself into the conversation. "Hello my fellow compatriots how do we fare on such a fine evening?" his tone semi sarcastic but positive.

[member="Hunter Alden"]
[member="Dano Dil"]

Hunter turned around towards the bar, he was planning to grab another drink but was met by another unfamiliar face. Before he even opened his mouth the cyborg spoke. He frowned, he wasn't involved in the conversation and had just butted into the coversation but he didn't seem like he could cause any harm. "I'm alright. And you?" He asked, he was trying to be as polite as he could.

[member="Dano Dil"]
[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Dano Dil

D
Dil looked at the newcomer and nodded, before turning back to the other man.

"I'm really just here to chill out. The last couple of months have been hectic. I've got a flight off world in the morning..." He checked his ticket. "Some place called Nar Shaddaa. Wherever it is it has to be better than here right?"

Dil would soon find out he was wrong, but he was none the wiser now, and was enjoying the night so far.

He stuck out his hand for a shake from the new man. "Danodil Magnacks, call me Dil."

[member="Hunter Alden"] [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Hunter nodded as he listened to Dil. He would never book a ship with out a clue with where he was going, it gave him bad memories as his time as a slave. He always used to be shipped off somewhere but they never told him where. He turned his body slightly so he could look the Cyborg up and down.

[member="Dano Dil"]
[member="Tiali Orazio"]

"Oh little old me, I'm glorious." Taking a sip from his glass his look slides to the duros, "you've never been to Nar shadda" he says raising a brow "You've been missing out my friend." Wrapping his arm over the duro's shoulder "you are going to the smugglers moon, so many twileiks, so much gambling." His hand out in front of him as he visualises the city.

"What I'm saying is you're in for a treat Mr Dil." He pats the duros on the chest removing his other hand away from the duro's shoulder. As Hunter looks Tiali up and down he would come to see his equipment weapons and armour under his cloak, Tiali doesn't seem to care as he rasies the cup taking a swig at his drink.

Swinging his attention to hunter "What about you my friend, not going to Nar shadda with your friend here?"

[member="Dano Dil"]
[member="Hunter Alden"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom