Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dipping my toe in the water

The Meta

T
Anyone up for a Non-canon thread? Basically I just want to practice RPing this guy, as I have no idea who he is really. He's an unusual character for me.

Basically what I've done with him, was turn him into a 10 foot tall giant cyborg, with a huge ass grenade launcher with a big blade underbarrel that is lightsaber resistant. He's being manipulated by the droid on his back called Sigma, in addition to being bossed around by Omni. He'll lead a few troops, but they'll be grunts while The Meta launches special grenades that unleash the Omni nanites.

Some weaknesses to consider, before you back out from attacking the Goliath. He's big, thus he is a huge target; plus, with someone that bigs its exceedingly expensive to build hyper-protective armor that size, thus his armor rating is a low 5, and it isn't lightsaber resistant material. He is also insane, and has multiple personalities. He also has one dead eye to the left, thus it is easier to sneak up on him on that side, but beware because his HUD will still find you, so his reaction time will only be a little late. Also, damaging the cybernetics located in his torso could be lethal, as those componants keep his insides from collapsing due to his sheer size. Also, it could be considered a weakness though I don't advise it, if you destroy the droid brain on his back he won't know what to do, and then attack everything in sight.

So join the fight if you want, I'm just doing this to test the waters of this character.

The Meta

T
Oh, and here's the link if interested. The setting doesn't matter so much. It's just a random world under Clockwork siege.

LINK

Well I might be interested even if we are on the same side. How do you want to do this? Will use random dice to determine outcome similar to what Kaine and Dred are doing or do we just freeform it? If you could send me the details I am sure we can work something out.

The Meta

T
Well it's non-canon so it doesn't matter that we're on the same side. And sure, I could try using the dice roll thingy. If you know how to use it, could you PM how to do that?

Sorry as afk to eat lunch. Well we could use the system they are using or if you know an alternate online die roller. This is purely for the random factor anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom