Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomatic Solutions (Republic/Protectorate Diplomats)

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Aleidis offered Exarch Alcori a small smile as she stepped outside. "Thank you for ordering, Missus Alcori." She chirped, just as respectful and polite as any other well-behaved girl her age would be expected to be. It seemed she'd left the Supreme Chancellor at the table. "Missus Kerrigan and I know each other a little - she came by not long ago."

"She was just, ah... well, giving me some relationship advice, is all." Aleidis explained with a sheepish, blushing smile. She'd rather get teased more by Siobhan for blushing than continue talking about the horrifying inevitability of war.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

"Yeah, right. Met her at the Senate Building and she was so nice to give me a tour. When I was hanging around on Coruscant. You know, dispensing words of wisdom on stable relationships and mentioning all the sweet, romantic vacation spots," Siobhan said with a broad grin.

She was clearly a terrible troll, but then she had to deal Tegaea and Anya trolling her constantly. She gave Tegaea a look that pretty much said 'I was on my best behaviour'. Admittedly Siobhan had avoided causing a diplomatic incident and so far no war had broken out.

"Relationship advice? Siobhan is good at that," Tegaea commented innocently. Yes, she was trolling her wife again. It seemed to be a pattern!

"It was very nice to talk to you like this, Chancellor. Your two predecessors...were not so approachable." Especially Saelari. Why this writer's characters mostly disliked each other was a mystery.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

Aleidis Zrgaat

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] l @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Aleidis snickered at the back-and-forth between the two women, hoping that someday her own relationship would have that kind of stability to it. "I try to be approachable, Miss Alcori. I pride myself on it." She explained with a warm smile. "And, uh - since we're not conducting business anymore, feel free to just call me by name." Aleidis offered politely, though her tone implied mild apology. "It, uhm, always feels a little odd to be called Supreme Chancellor when I consider myself off duty, especially by my seniors. N-No offense intended, of course."

"My papa would chap my hide if he heard me putting on airs where I didn't need them." Aleidis giggled quietly. "But then, I'm not sure he really understands exactly what it is that I do. Datar is very primitive, you see."

Tegaea nodded. “Well you can call me Tegaea, or Tegs, Aleidis. Still, we better get to lunch and then get going. We don’t want to keep you unnecessarily.”

They headed inside to find that lunch had been laid for them. Tegaea sat and sipped at the wine she had been served. It was very good. Someone had thoughtfully poured spirits for @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] too.

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"], @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"Yeah. Lunch sounds good. I'm starving," Siobhan commented agreeably as she joined them at the table, sipping at her drink and clearly appreciating the thoughtfulness of pouring spirits for her. As for relationship advice, against all odds, not to mention her own neediness, rage issues and constant maimings, Siobhan had managed to maintain something like a stable relationship for almost seven years, as miraculous as that seemed!

Aleidis Zrgaat

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] l @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

"Oh, don't worry too much about my schedule. I cleared my docket for the afternoon, anticipating a much bigger hooplah." Aleidis explained with a tiny smile as she sipped her wine. "I'd offer to give you the tour, too, Missus Alcori, but I'm afraid it's dreadfully boring!" The teenager giggled cheerfully. And with that, the three women sat down to lunch together and ate as though they hadn't gathered here to decide a treaty that'd impact trillions of lives and quadrillions of credits. It was, in Aleidis' opinion, the perfect capstone on any meeting - shared laughter over food, cheer and good spirits all around.

Soon enough the meal was over and Tegaea rose to her feet, holding a hand out for @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] to take.
“Thank you for your courtesy, Aleidis. I will be in contact when I discuss matters with the Protector.”

She bowed her head very slightly and headed for the door….

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"], @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"Likewise. Thanks for your courtesy," Siobhan said politely, taking Tegaea's as she rose and heading for the door, giving the Chancellor a nod. Of course, at this stage Siobhan could not know the unexpected turn events were taking, which was probably for the best. Specifically regarding the Republic's stance on the Empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom