Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Diplomatic Channels

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim

To: Lord Protector Rurik Fel Rurik Fel

Accessing...
Encrypting...
Encrypting...

Opening the joint files...
Accessing...
Opening...

Open

vDVBrQ1.png

IMPERIAL DIPLOMATIC CORPS - MOFF JULIUS HASKLER
WITH OFFICIAL APPROVAL OF THE IMPERIAL DIPLOMATIC CORPS

S U C C E S S I O N

Imperial Diplomatic Corps file number 1701-Besh
Subject:
Succession of political matters

My Lord,

Though unrest plagues the New Imperial Order at the time, we are ever diligent to make sure our mission to restore the true Empire endures.

As a key figure of the Imperial Diplomatic Corps, it is my duty to make sure you are well aware of the political issues we face continuously and to assist you by providing intel and advice, as I did with Sovereign Imperator Tavlar. If you agree, you will be forwarded some reports the Imperial Diplomatic Corps filed during the Third Imperial Civil War, thus making sure you have every information possible on the many subjects that preoccupy us.

But this letter also aims to be a guide to the political environment of the New Imperial Order. As you are a man of terrain, I presume you didn't pay attention to petty feuds and squabbles created among the Imperial Assembly. However, your new role in the Order dictates you take these matters in hand and watch with care your supporters and lieutenants. Hence, I dressed a list of individuals to watch and be aware of in this Assembly.

The first people are from the Free Galidraani Imperial State. Willan Tal is their leader, a devoted man and strong-willed commander. His loyalty to the Empire is only limited by his loyalty to Galidraan. The same can be said of most of the Galidraani. Erskine Barran is a military commander of great talent, although he is yet to take an important place in the Assembly. Another Galidraani key character, Fiolette Fortan is Moff of Ord Trasi and Lorrd, although she seems to be tied to many First Order high ranking officials. Not much can be said of her, and the Diplomatic Corps' records remain devoid of any interesting details.
Grand Admiral Rausgeber is perhaps one of the most dangerous Imperial in the Assembly. Building his own empire on Prefsbelt, he has adopted a secretive attitude that hides much of his activities to the greater Order. It is impossible to list the number of assets he has or their strength, although his Stossjägers are renowned for their cunning abilities. Much care is to be taken when dealing with this Warlord who doesn't hide his ties and admiration for the First Order.
Grand Vizier Enlil is the strongest enemy of Prefsbelt at the time and has declared a blocus on the planet. Ketaris has subsequently been depriving Rausgeber of its formidable income due to trade in the region. This situation has to stop quickly if we don't want to see a the quarrel deepen, at the cost of an excellent shipyard and factory. The Grand Vizier is someone that can be reasoned and has to hear his leaders out.
Among the other groups that support the Order, are the Chiss exiles drawn to us after the fall of Csilla, led by pragmatic rulers, all of whom are devoted to the Empire. While they seek their home back, they are also aware of the time it will take and have started to create a mixed Imperial-Chiss culture, much to our benefit.

This is all I can bother you with today, but other reports on the state of the galaxy and the advancement of the Imperial Reunification will soon follow, as well as older reports originally sent to Lord Tavlar. I hope to salute you in person soon and discuss pressing matters without a holocomm to serve as intermediate.

With my respectful salute,
Best regards, Lord Fel.

Moff Julius Haskler

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim

To: Emperor Rurik Fel Rurik Fel

Accessing...
Encrypting...
Encrypting...

Opening the joint files...
Accessing...
Opening...

Open

vDVBrQ1.png

IMPERIAL DIPLOMATIC CORPS - MOFF JULIUS HASKLER
WITH OFFICIAL APPROVAL OF THE IMPERIAL DIPLOMATIC CORPS

D I S S E N T E R S _ I N _ T H E _ C O R E

Imperial Diplomatic Corps file number 0601-Digamma
Subject:
Recruitment of pro-Imperial agents in the Core

My Emperor,

I hope Report 1894-Senth I filed for the Diplomatic Corps some years ago helped you gain a better understanding of the tense and complex situation in the Core, but I fear this report is now effectively outdated and obsolete. The point of this one is to provide you with the latest intel the Imperial Diplomatic Corps garnered for you, and all the solutions you can choose from, with our recent actions at Kuat accelerating a process among the Alliance's ranks I will go back to a bit later.

Since the Third Imperial Civil War was concluded after the battled fought over Vjun and Muunilinst, and since the Sith-Imperial Remnants on Dromund Kaas were dealt with, tension has been rising with the Galactic Alliance as it is now facing most of the wrath of the Brotherhood of the Maw and its allies.
This situation effectively threatened our access to foreign warship markets in the Alliance, forcing us to react and try to find complying planetary leaders.

Lord-Regent Julius Loghain of Kuat was the first of these people to be contacted, and he expressed his desire to strengthen the bonds that tie him to the Empire, having been mercifully spared by the embargo the Empire now exerts on the Alliance. Thanks to covert operation units, the people of Kuat and it's Planetary Defence Force have started training under Imperial watch to prepare in case open war is to come.

Since "Lord-Imperator" Marlon Sularen was ousted from Byss, however, a great number of changes have occurred within the political structure of the Senate, and those changes are to be accounted for when we try to further destabilise the Alliance from within. As in my previous letter, the following is a quick list of a number of potential dissenters, useful dummies and separatists the Corps has identified or got in touch with since the crisis on Kuat has taken a more decisive turn.

Senator Nayeïr Orega of Anaxes holds a double importance for the Corps, and myself. While it is true I share origins with him, the most important thing to remember about Senator Orega is his allegiance to Operation Werwolf and his usefulness in that regard.
"Grand Moff" Vel'alari, now better known under her title of Senator of Bilbringi, has managed to adapt to the change of circumstances and shift her aid towards other Warlords. While she initially supported "Lord-Imperator" Marlon Sularen, she turned on him at Byss and cemented her ex-Bilbringi Imperial Remnant forces as vital for the Alliance, expanding the navy and army under her control to unprecedented levels, further helped by the Common Soldier Act passed recently. Her friendly attitude towards the pro-Imperials has been demonstrated recently by the embargo put up against the wider Alliance, a revealing move that makes her a prime agent inside the Senate.
Senator Kwets’hra’nuruodo has recently been chosen to replace Byss, a famed pro-Imperial world in the Deep Core. The man himself has aligned with Imperials with the past, being at times a member of the Galactic Empire, First Order, Core Imperial Confederation and Zweihander Union before joining the Grayson Imperium and the Galactic Alliance. From the little we know, he still holds a great distrust towards Federalism and the very concept of Alliance. No contact has been taken yet, but we may sway him if needed.
Senator Madelyn Lowe is the last but certainly not least of the list. Evidence show she served the First Order before joining the Sith Empire on Prefsbelt IV, and she may have met late Sovereign Imperator Irveric Tavlar. It is believed she defected alongside now-Supreme Chancellor Aerarii Tithe to join the Alliance, but no records have been found to back this up. The Sith archives seem to have vanished. Whatever her fate was, she must still hold a great deal of pro-Imperialism given the factions her traversed, but if she was indeed forced out of Prefsbelt only to see Grand Admiral Carlyle Rausgeber take power, convincing her to join might prove tougher than with other Senators — or not.

The Imperial Diplomatic Corps has begun to move in the Core to secure acquaintances with aforementioned Senators and with other key assets, which we must deprive the Alliance of before an open strike is in order. Whatever the outcome of the crisis on Kuat, we can continue to spread chaos in the Alliance through Operation Werwolf and diplomacy proper. A combined strike on all the targets specified could effectively shake the Alliance or break it for good, but repeated separatist attempts could also ground morale in the Alliance and help conquest into the Core. This will be left into the hands of the High Command.

With my respectful salute,
Best regards, Emperor Fel.

Moff Julius Haskler

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom