Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner for Two

[member="Echo"] Korra

Getting dressed in her evening ware, Safiriel glanced over at her girlfriend. She was beautiful, she had always been beautiful, and in her mind, would always be beautiful. They were getting dressed now to go out and have dinner, and Safiriel hoped, to give her the chance to propose to her lover

Echo would get dressed in her best dress as asked by her lover and she glanced over at her and she could tell she had something planned but decided not to ask what it was but to save it as a surprise. She would walk over. "Ready?"

Sexy-Dazzling-Sequins-Split-Side-Sheath-Prom-Dresses-Deep-V-Neck-Sleeveless-Backless-Floor-Length-Evening-Gown-94069-472295.jpg

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

[member="Echo Kora"]

"Always" The former assassin said, taking Echo's hand, leading her out of their apartment. Hailing down a cab the two would soon be off to one of Echo's favorite restaurants

The former sith smiled and kissed her back, wrapping her arms around her waist "I love you too, I wanted to suprise you, am I off to a good start?" She asked, unable to stop smiling as she lead her inside

[member="Echo Kora"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom