Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner and a Gunshot [Alli]

Rayn H'voc

R
Rayn was able to secure a private booth in the restaurant of her contact's choosing for the night. This was a business meeting in order to discuss the creation of a new weapon tailored for people in Rayn's line of work. Something that could possibly be the greatest firearm to come off the line at Baktoid Industries. Rayn was wearing a dark blue dress, very tight where it needed to be, with her hair nicely straightened. A dark glow emanated from her pale skin as she sipped from her glass and kept an eye out for her 'date'. With her, Rayn kept blueprints for the weapon and a small pistol strapped to her thigh in case some excitement stirred within the venue.

"She better not have blown me off, that's for sure." Rayn said as she began to grow impatient.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

http://ohblogstuff.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/scarlett-johansson-leaked.jpg
Alli was here of course, dressed to kill. Her dress was pictured above. She sat down, a droidika rolled under the table. "Sorry, took me a bit longer to get ready than I expected. " So You have a weapon in mind, I hear." Alli said with a smile as she eyed her, looking over her. Wondering if she was interested in her at all. Because Alli sure thought Rayn was an eyeful. Surely Rayn was trying to take advantage of her. She gave her best smile as she made no move to hide her gazing over Rayn's body.

@[member="Rayn H'voc"]

Rayn H'voc

R
Rayn looked at her, with no emotion showed on her face. "A little late, don't you think?" she asked with an annoyed tone. "Whatever. Let's talk business, hmm? You're looking awfully ... ravishing for a business meeting. So uh..yeah a weapon right. I'm in need of something that's virtually weightless but still packs a nice punch when needed." Rayn leaned down into her bag for an image she sketched up on her own. "It's all just an idea for right now, but with your expertise, hopefully it could become something impressive. What do you think?" Rayn stated.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/143/6/7/Assault_rifle_by_jimsvanberg.jpg

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"Sorry, I really am, I am not usually late but let me see. " Alli said as she looked it over. " I think it can be done. I was just curious how you want to do business. I could manufacture and sell it and let you get royalties in return for rights to make and sell it. Or do you want just to use my manufacturing and design services to make a small run for your self. If you choose the first, your personal supply of the weapon is free. if you choose the second, it is going to cost a pretty cred. " She said wondering what the answer would be. " That is unless you have your own business model in mind." She long ago gave up assuming that any one designer was going to do this any one way.
@[member="Rayn H'voc"]

Rayn H'voc

R
Ray's lips puckered slightly. "Well, I was hoping you could create a prototype for me alone." she stated before leaning on the table, arms crossed with her breasts firmly resting on them. "And, if the prototype proves efficient, we could produce more for the rest of my colleagues. You see, I'm looking for something for stealth and infiltration missions. Something small, sexy, and powerful. Know what I mean? Something the Phantoms could use for the years to come." Rayn stated. Her business acumen came into play with this meeting.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Allis eyes instantly went to Rayn's breasts, which she tried to correct and just found those very intimidating but lovely eyes of hers. " Of course, anything for the Phantoms. A prototype it is, I will charge the Confederacy, as this is for them right. " She winked. " So have some food, on me. " She said as she looked over the menu, while trying to keep from staring at her lovely assets. She was a sucker for a beautiful woman. It was as if the phantoms knew. Well plus she didn't mind helping outfit the lovely group that she personally wished she had a hand in.
@[member="Rayn H'voc"]

Rayn H'voc

R
Rayn then looked over the menu, lifting it up to completely hide herself except for her silvery eyes. "You're buying? Well aren't you just the sweetest thing. Don't try sweet talking me, though. That's one barrier you, nor anyone else, is going to break down anytime soon." Rayn stated. She then returned a wink right back to her date. Rayn put her job before pleasure. Mostly because she hadn't had much time to focus on anything besides computer screen after computer screen.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"I am just offering my business associate dinner. " She said as she ordered some form of seafood. "So being in the phantoms, what else do you think you could use. " She asked with a smile. The business side of her still in control . She only put pleasure above business when it suited her but she needed more from rayn. She hoped to make some more useful things. After all that she needed more things to make. As more credits were never a bad thing. This chance to make things on contract for the phantoms was too good to pass up so she had some questions to ask.
@[member="Rayn H'voc"]

Rayn H'voc

R
"And looking damn fine will doing so." Rayn stated. As discreetly as she could, Rayn admired Alli's physique greatly. Business woman with the body of a goddess was something new to her. "Me, personally? Nothing that I can think of. Just this gun is all I could ask from you. I'd hate to be such a burden and ask for everything my associates need. Enough business talk for a minute, hmm?" Rayn said quietly before taking a sip from her glass. Her blood red lipstick stained the glass as she tasted it's contents. "How's life treating you?" she asked sincerely.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli was now taken. She blushed as she heard the compliment. " Well enough, I have to say, life can't be too bad with beautiful women like your self grace my presence." She had a hard time not staring as Rayn seemed to just draw her eyes. The kissable lips the inviting breasts. Well Alli tried to keep from staring but it was hard. She managed it as she tried to open up conversation. " So how is life for you, I can't imagine it easy being a phantom. " She had to admit she wondered what it was like working like that, she had always wanted to be more of a warrior, but her last attempt had gotten her shot and in the operating room.

@[member="Rayn H'voc"]

Rayn H'voc

R
Rayn smiled a little, only barely showing her teeth. She was able to catch a glimpse at Alli's eyes scanning her body and was flattering, really. She didn't call her out on it because of fear of embarrassing her in front of the restaurant so she allowed her to look away. "Considering I'm trusted with hacking into computer systems and other tech, it is quite dangerous. One wrong click of a button could lead to intergalactic war and they have me behind the computer screen. Ha." Rayn replied. "What's even worse is I get sent in all alone. No backup. No relief. No search parties. I get in and I get back out. If I'm not back out by the time I say I will be, well, let's just say I'd better hurry my sweet ass up." Rayn said before she chuckled lightly and took a last sip from her glass.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

All smiled. " Sounds dangerous, you should get one of my implants, they will let you hack better. The implant lets you interact with computers and droid with your mind directly, I am sure the Phantoms would the expenses or I can just pull a few strings, I do work with the CIS after all. But it sounds dangerous. I can't believe you do it by yourself. If your ever in a bind, feel free to call me. I would attempt something. After all I am neutral. I generally have no problems with people. " She smiled and wondered what Rayn was thinking, and if she minded her staring. " So what do you do for fun?" she asked, trying to keep the small chat going.
@[member="Rayn H'voc"]

Rayn H'voc

R
Rayn giggled slightly. "I think I have plenty of implants, doll. I appreciate the offer but I don't think I could survive more cybernetics. It's a wonder how I'm still somewhat sane now." she replied to Alli's offer. It was amazing how Rayn stayed as sane as she was with the amount of implants she has. She is a resilient one, she is. "If I never need help, you'll be the first one I contact, mkay?" Rayn said followed by a sly grin. "What -I- do for fun? Put myself in dangerous situations to see exactly how I would .. slip myself out of them if they were real." Rayn said somewhat seductively.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli didn't know what to think of her. She drove her wild. She kept teasing her. It wasn't fair. "So, what if I invited you to my place for a chance to have at my personal stock of the finest wine and spirits on this side of the galaxy and we skipped out on this whole dinner thing?" She asked finally working up the nerve. Not many vexed Alli Wren so but when it happened well she couldn't help but try her best to make sure she got what she wanted. She eyed Rayn, wondering what her answer would be. It was a hope. that this was just the sort of situation that Rayn might try to put herself into.

@[member="Rayn H'voc"]

Rayn H'voc

R
Rayn had Alli eating out of the palm of her delicate hands. Alli was awfully obvious about her attraction to Rayn. It was cute, honestly. Rayn loved playing with people's emotions, especially sexually. She may have been a woman of infinite intelligence and talents, but she loved appealing to a person's strongest and most easily influenced emotion, lust.

"You know, I'd really love to, dear. And I really wish I could, but I have business to handle back on Bothawui. Dinner was nice, though." Rayn said before dropping some credits onto the table. "Stay beautiful, Alli. Be sure to contact me about the weapon, kay?" Rayn said softly with a wink before leaving the booth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom