Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digging In Bespin

With my new mask completed and firmly attached to my beautiful face, it was time to spread my wings and begin working on my outfit; and eventually my lightsaber. But first it was time to fashion some unique clothing. My current state of wears were obsolete, or how I like to put it, makes me a carbon copy of everyone else that is follower of the Force. So it was off to Bespin to mine for some cortosis. Now my family currently owned the planet of Bespin, and though one would think that I should have unlimited access to the material, you are wrong. If I wanted it, I had to earn it. In this case, mine for it.

I arrived to the planet, and despite the only two cities on the planet hovered above the planet's surface, I was forced to go down below. Literally.

But before I could even begin my adventures in mining, I needed to visit one of those two cities to ascertain the proper equipment. The equipment in question was mining droids and mining tools, for both the droids and myself. Hey, I don't expect the droids to do all the work. This material was for my use, not theirs. Besides, I couldn't trust them to botch things up for me.

"How many droids are you seeking to rent," the mining droid guru asked.

"Let's see," I replied thinking honestly on the answer. I never undertaken such an adventure and even though I asked around the Citadel for advice, the consensus was "work on the fly." "Six. I think."

"You think? It's either six or it isn't. Listen, these droids are not cheap nor are they toys. So I ask again, how many do YOU think you need?"

I would have thought this lad a jerk, but he was right. "Let's go with six and your top notch mining tools."

With the first leg of this mighty expedition taking care of, it was time to go and barter with a less than reputable merchant for turadium. In my travels for creating my mask, I managed to get some of this less than noticeable alloy, but in hindsight I should have kept some in reserve. I mentally kicked me own balls for not doing so, which meant that I would have to spend credits for it; and my allowance of credits where already nearly exhausted.

Upon entering the shop, I saw the man whom I wanted to do business with caught up in an extreme argument with another man. Well, I thought it was a man. This lad was wearing armor of sorts and as it was pointed out to me by a Sith trooper once, the armor was absent of female-style breast plates. Now I'm not the security type guy, drama and sticking my nose where it doesn't belong has served me well. While they argued, I browsed.

When the difference of opinions came to a heated conclusion, I watched the armor man leave the shop; knocking over a few displays during his eventful departure. I moved up to the owner of this shop, or the less than reputable merchant, placing my elbows on the counter top. "Can I help you," he sighed deeply. "Turadium," I replied. He looked at me, taking notice of who I represented and stepped back raising his hands up. "You are mistaken. I have no..."

I slammed my fist down hard on the counter and said, "Lying to me will not serve you well. Now. This. Turadium!"

He took a step back, thinking hard on his next words before he replied, "I'm not looking for trouble with the First Order, understand?" I nodded, he continued.

"I can supply you with what you want?"

"Price?"

"A favor in return for waving the cost."

I stood upright looking straight into the man's soul. A favor was far more cheaper than spending credits, I think. I thought hard about the proposal then nodded again. "That man, the one that just left was contracted by me to bring me a special item. He claims he doesn't have it, yet he still demands payment for his time. I believe he is lying. He wants my credits and my special item."

"And you want me to shake him down?"

"No! I want him dead for his treachery."

Well, I could get behind something like this. "Then you and I have an accord."

I asked all the right questions, getting as much details and information on the armored man such as his name, where he likes to hang-out, and most importantly; who his lover is. I understood taking extreme measures may not be the best possible course of action, but I was here for cortois and tidurium, not to play shake-down tough guy. But I made a deal with the shop owner, and my word is as good as gold. I bid the owner farewell with a promise that I would not only deal with his rival, but if all possible try to retrieve his special item, which turned out to be some special droid component.

I could take the direct route and head straight to the source, but if half of what the shop owner told me about this man was remotely true, his reputation alone was enough to grant him some small measure of respect from me. I considered notifying the regiment commander, because having well trained Stormies watching my back would be a good idea, but in the end I shot down my own thought. If I was going to grow up and become all-powerful, I needed to do things by myself without the white-garbed soldiers assisting me.

So I headed toward the entertainment district to speak with a woman who calls herself Leena Tabiy, dancer and lover to my target. The cantina where she worked would be the best opportunity to talk, it was busy and out in the open. I have nothing against this woman, but I didn't want to frighten her when I needed information from her. The shop owner gave me a lot to work with, but nobody knows the juicy secrets like a lover.

I stepped inside, taking notice of my surroundings. The cantina was packed as I had suspected, with several people gawking at the beautiful and flesh revealing dancers on the stage, in cages, and some on the tables. I took a seat at the only available table scanning the girls. I didn't have much in the way of a description other than she was suppose to be stunning. Well, all the dancers were stunning. A waitress, also stunning, came over to me. She stood in silence trying to figure out what to ask me. Clearly my mask was a dead give away that asking what I like to drink or eat would be a terrible question.

"I'm looking for Leena Tabiy," I said trying to settle her awkwardness. Her bright blue eyes lit up as she said, "Yes, sir. I'll send her right over."

I watched with obsession as the most beautiful creature to ever grace the galaxy walk over to me, bow her head slightly and finally took a seat opposite me. I stared into her beautiful green eyes, mesmerized and captivated by who I was looking at. I could see now why my target had fallen in love with this girl. Of course, if I suspected about what her profession was then for the right price she could be anyone's girl.

"Hello sweetie, I hear you personally asked for me by name. Appears my reputation has far proceeded anything I could have imagined." When she spoke, her voice sounded like a chorus of lovely music churning into a well pleasurable sound, making my whole body ache in a way I never felt before. I once said, somewhere, that I had long since waved away relationships of any manner, but staring at this woman, all those thoughts were on the verge of extinction.

Gathering myself a bit, I replied, "Yes, I did. I'm here..." She smiled at me cutting me off, "I know why you're here. You're here for the same thing ever male and female want from me. But I have to say, that mask, well I do find it somewhat fascinating. But before we continue with our current path, there is a manner of price. Now..." It was my turn to interrupt her, which I hated myself for doing. "Excuse me but I'm not her to purchase your goods. I'm here to discuss a mutual associate. Remy Ghordol."

I noticed a change in both her body language and demeanor when I dropped my target's name. For a brief second I thought she would get and walk away, not that seeing such a sight be all that bad, it wasn't something I needed to happen. Again, information was required to pursue my target. "As I said, before we continue down our current path there is a manner of price." This woman was stunning and intelligent. I don't believe in roughing up girls unless they are trying to kill me or wield a colorful blade and answer to the name of Jedi.

Leaning forward and putting my hands together in a show of non-violence, I rested my elbows on the table and asked, "Name your price, toots." She reciprocated my gesture and replied, "When you leave Bespin, you take me with you and drop me off at a planet of my choosing. In exchange for that price, I will practically hand you Remy's head on a platter for you." I will confess, I was not expecting that.

"Deal! But I have other business to attend to so taking you away will be second on my agenda."

"With Remy gone, I can wait for you to finish your business."

"Wait. How do you know I plan to eliminate him and not just scare him off?"

"Because I know who you represent."

I wasn't sure why she wanted to see Remy 'sent off' until she explained that he had been making frequent visits to other woman in different cantinas. I'm not one who dwells to deep in morals, but this girl was a knock-out and any man foolish enough to earn her scorn by snubbing her deserved to be eliminated. We finished with our business, parted company, and I headed into the residential district.

The plan was simple, or I hoped it would be, for dealing with my target. Leena would fabricate a story to draw him out of his quarters, bringing him out into the open and making it easier for me to deal with him. I agreed with her that it would cause me less hassle than rushing into his home, where he greatly held the advantage. Once I dealt with Remy, I could enter his former home and search for the special droid component, if he hadn't already found someone to sell it off too.

I stood in the crook where to corners formed some sort of hiding position for me when I spotted Leena walking toward Remy's apartment. When she got closer, she pulled out a comlink, thus beginning the first stage of our ambush. Leena ended the call, standing with complete confidence that she had done her part, but she was wrong, sort of. Remy wasn't in his home, but came around the corner with dual blasters in hand. Kark!

Leena raised her hands and tried to protest against his accusations. From my position, I could only hear a partial piece of the conversation but the gist I got was that one of her fellow dancers had sold her out. "The ruse is up," he yelled then added, "So unless you want this pretty little things death on your head, reveal yourself!"

I stepped out, my hilt in my hand, and walked slowly toward the pair, keeping my eyes trained on Remy through my mask. He cocked his head to the right trying to gauge who I was. It didn't take a genius to figure out who I was or who I represented. Bespin was under the protection of the First Order so there would be no Jedi here, unless they were idiots looking to be either killed or converted to our cause.

"First Order? A Forcie? Oh this is so precious," he barked pointing one of the blasters in my direction then ordered me to stop. I stopped a few yards from the two, igniting my blade. "Let the girl go, Remy. This is between you, a certain shop owner, and myself." I couldn't tell what expression had formed on his face since, like me, he wore a mask, rather he wore a helmet that engulfed his entire head.

"Let her go? After she betrayed me and broke my trust by bringing you here to kill me. No, I think not!" With the blaster pointed at the unarmed Leena, he squeezed the trigger.

I watched closely and since my goggles were in the down position, with greater detail, I acted a split second just as I saw the muscles in his fingers slightly twitch. Using my ability to call upon the Force, I pushed Remy's hand away causing his blaster shot meant for Leena to go off kilter and strike the white, glossy floor to her left. That one simple blaster sound would be enough for one of the citizens to alert the proper authorities, if they hadn't already been alerted to the sound by their monitoring means, robbing me of precious time. I knew Remy would continue to blast his way out of this situation, bringing more and more of the First Order's judicial fists down upon his helmeted head. To me, I need to act quickly if I was to hold up my end of the deal with the shop owner.

As I predicted, Remy opened fired with both pistols in my direction, which gave Leena ample time to make her escape from the festivities. As I've stated numerous times I'm still in the early stages of my training, but lightsaber usage is one of my fortes. With the assistance of the Force to give me brief glimpses into which direction the bolts would be coming and my already enhanced reflexes tossed in the mix, I was able to deflect the blaster shots down into the floor. I'm still learning how to do the whole redirect thingy.

I'm not comfortable enough with my skill set to charge toward him while batting away his attacks, so I walked at a brisk pace toward him. Remy was no amateur, he knew what I was doing because he ceased his attack, turned around, and ran back the way he came. I naturally gave chase.

Remy knocked down or pushed innocent bystanders out of his way, while I tried my best to avoid any contact with them. That slowed me down considerably and Remy would have known that as well. To my credit, I'm tall which grants me long strides so even if I had to alter my course slightly, I was able to make up ground with my long legs. And of course I wasn't wearing heavy, cumbersome armor like good 'ol Remy.

Our little game of cat and mouse brought us to an incoming squad of Stormies. They began to raise their weapons in the vicinity of Remy urging me to yell, "No! I need him alive!" I really did need him alive for a line of questioning about the droid component. I decided as I chased him that if it was possible to extract that information from him rather than toss his quarters upside looking for it, it would allow me to get onto the real reason I was here. Oh, and I wanted to be the one to kill him since he tried to kill me first.

Remy was smart for bad guy. He didn't fire at the Stormies in an attempt to draw them into the small skirmish but instead turned down another hallway a few yards from the group of white warriors. The moment I turned the corner, I saw Remy on his knees holding his right leg, his weapons a few feet away from him, and sweet, beautiful Leena standing over him with her own pink blaster pistol.

"Huh," I said kicking the weapons further away from Remy. "You are one sneaky lass," I said to Leena as I kicked Remy to the ground, placing my left foot on his chest. He tried to protest his unfair treatment and was rewarded with a scowl from Leena. "I knew he would come this way. I just had to get here before he did. Remy my old love, you are so predictable."

I crouched down next to Remy while Leena kept her blaster trained on him. "Listen up pup, the method of how we go about this inquisition is determined by your attitude," I said to Remy giving his throat a gentle squeeze through the Force. Remy's body shuddered as he replied, "I prefer the easy way. You know, the way that let's you release me after I tell you what you want to know. Which reminds me, what do you want?" Clearly he tried to forget the part where I mentioned the shop keeper, and since I name dropped him as the shop owner, there was no way I could let Remy go for fear of retribution on the shop owner by the hands of this scumbag, especially when I inquire about the droid component. Of course Remy didn't need to know that.

"Two things, Remy. The first is simple. You will hand over all your credits and credit data cards to me. I truly despise thievery." Remy slowly reached into the belt on his waist and fished out everything he had. I didn't know if that was the correct amount the shop owner had paid for Remy's services, but it would have to suffice. Placing them into my belt, I continued, "The droid component, where is it?"

Remy was on the verge of lying, I knew because his body language was moving toward that route so I said, "And do not attempt to lie to me. Lying will not serve you well, pup." Remy sighed through his helmet and explained to me where in his quarters where I could find it. He was even cooperative to give me the code to unlock the safe where it sat. I detected no deceit from him, so I stood up and when I did, I motioned him to get up.

"Leena, you will find my ship at docking bay forty-two," I told her pushing Remy ahead of me. Leena thanked me as I led my prisoner to the holding cells, where he would be treated as all thieves on Bespin where treated; a quick pass of judgement and an ensuing death sentence.

There is no greater entertainment than watching a person beg and whine for mercy when they know their life is dangling on that last string, and the final snip is but moments away. Poor Remy had spoken his defense, but with the testimony of the shop keeper, who was happy to have both his droid component returned and spending credits in his pocket, and my testament to his attempts at murder he was doomed from the onset. I was a tad jealous that my request for being his executioner was denied, but I took solace in knowing justice was being served.

I left the room just as the firing squad lined up their sights to put 'ol Remy down. There was no need to bear witness to his death, thieves like Remy were abundant in the galaxy and I would have plenty of opportunities to slay many of his kind in my own time.

I entered the transport shuttle, where both my droids and equipment awaited my arrival, eager to begin my mining expedition. The whole mess with dealing with Remy had set me back on my scheduled plans, so I needed to rush down to the planet's surface and begin extracting cortois for my armored robe. The whole trip lasted nearly two hours, for the weather had not been so favorable for me. When we finally touched down, I led the droids and the workers that hauled the mining equipment to the mine I been granted permission by the First Order government.

The mine was slightly bigger than I had imagined, but the government had been kind in giving me one rich with the precious ore.

While the workers prepared the equipment, I began to program the droids at once. I know there is a greedy bug living deep inside my moral compass, but this was my family's planet, a family that has been kind to me and there was no need to take more of the ore than necessary.

I strolled through the mine, taking on the role of a tourist as the droids went to work on removing the ore. As I walked with no destination in mind I opened myself up to the Force, er rather the Darkside aspect of it. Everyday I could feel myself growing more powerful in the Darkside, but regardless of how I viewed myself, I was still light years away of becoming a Knight in the Knights of Ren Order. I knew what I needed to do to achieve that respectable title, so I set a course of action for me to follow.

I found a side chamber far enough away that the sounds of drilling could not disturb me. Brushing off a spot on the mine's floor, I knelt down leaning back on my legs. Closing my eyes and laying my hands on my lap, I began to be swallowed up by the Darkside. With all distractions pushed away, I took time to focus on some of my personal training. I already began to comprehend some of the basic Force abilities, however, in order for me to fully master them I needed to practice what I knew.

Reaching out through the Force, I began to levitate one rock, then two, and after some time I managed to hold several of the organics in the air. It took greater effort than I thought, with a couple of times of almost faltering. With a strong mental grip on them I began to move them around the chamber. Currently, telekinesis was the only ability I could focus on right now. My other abilities, well, I would need some interaction with others. But I would find the time for that, for now I needed to work on this.

I began whipping the rocks around the room, slamming some of them either together or smashing them into the chamber's walls. I wasn't doing this out of anger, or because my constant state of pain was getting the better of me, but I wanted to test myself how strong I could hurl an object with my mind. My ability to wield Force Choke was only strong enough to make my intended target feel above average discomfort, meaning it wasn't strong enough to kill any of my enemies yet. With this little test of the mental kind, I could at least strengthen it by doing these simple, basic exercises. With a strong, trained mind, I would be ready to pass a sentence of death through Force Choke.

So while I trained my mind, the droids continued to do their assigned jobs.

The Force and I, well, we have a child-to-adult relationship where it is the biological parent and I'm still the child that still reaches up to touch the burning stove; unaware fire burns. Which is funny considering my facial state of agreement. Before I continue, I'm well aware how much fumes, fire, and unfriendly natural chemicals can play havoc on flesh. Remove my infused mask, and I'll show you a horror story that gives your nightmares nightmares. But that's a dream for those that sleep comfortably in their satin sheets, unaware of the nightmares that creep and crawl under their safe haven they call a bed.

But that's a camp fire story you have to earn.

So.....

As I came out of my mediation coma, the first entity I saw was one of the workers; standing rigid and broken like a one-night stand without a condom. His tiny face bore so much much confusion that I questioned myself if I had some how impregnated him through some trivial sex game, chains and whips secondary to my true nature.

Oh how I love misguided dreams.

"Sir, I beg for forgiveness but the droids have completed their task," he said dancing from one side to the next. Wise man. Interrupting me from my self-inflicted trance was more harmful than disturbing a nest of newly born Rancors, but he was only following orders.

"Awesome," I said standing up, feeling a warm sensation of another outing completed. "So, we have what we came for?" The man who bravely interrupted me nodded his head, followed by his comrade taking up position on his right nodding in agreement. "Good," I said turning to the newcomer adding, "Kill them all."

With a few crates of cortois being uploaded to my ship, Leena stepped out wearing an outfit that would have aroused my tiny monster. My jaw dropped, if that was even possible, as she sidled up to me sporting dual weapons on her side. "Seems, my love, that you have found what you wanted," she said putting an extra sway in her hips; which being a man I noticed.

"Yes, I did. And as a promise fulfilled, I shall remove you from this horrific life." Leena took a step back, eyeing me up and down shaking her head in a pleasurable gesture before she said, "No! I haven't been honest with you. Like you, I'm a killer. Unlike you, I do not have the proper backing. I pledge myself to you....as your...well....whatever."

I was confused. Here I was trying to save this lasses life, and yet she was pledging herself to me. "If it's a sexual relationship...." Leena swept my words away as she said, "No, the relationship I seek is one of mutual survival."

And that was then I realized I found my soulmate.

"For your undying love to me," she said with the most exotic smile ever, she added, "I present to you a gift. Shadowsilk."

I glanced at the pro-offered shimmering material, unaware of what this gift entailed. I looked back into those beautiful eyes and said, "Uh, thank you. But I must confess my ignorance. What is shadowsilk?"

I sat back in my pilot's chair as Leena explained to me what shadowsilk was, or rather, what it could do. I'm not the stealthy type for two reasons. One, I'm a strong believer of heading into situations headstrong dealing with the consequences as they arise. The second, I'm rather tall so trying to be all stealthy made absolutely no sense to me. Then it struck me. I didn't have to go all "behind the shadows" to be effective, the material could be utilized to assist me.

"Thank you," I began when my words were cut short when Leena placed her left hand on my scarred neck. "There is more I need to tell you my love," Leena interrupted. "I'm not the girl people think I am." I placed my left gloved hand on her pale flesh that had bravely elected to touch my ruined flesh and said, "Is that so? For the record, I've been known to kill people for touching me, especially in my special places." Leena cocked an eyebrow, which I found amusement in. "Not THOSE special places! I have issues with anyone touching my scars."

To my utter surprise, she leaned in and gently placed a kiss on my neck scars then slowly moved up and whispered in my ear, "I'm no simple dancer, made to turn tricks and whore myself out on a whim or credit. I'm a trained assassin who is fleeing for her life. Whose life I now give to you." Slowly she began to kiss me deeply and taking a pause she added, "I love scars, but I'm guessing all of you isn't scarred." Then she touched my special place.

Woman and me, well we are more like vinegar and water; me being the vinegar. I would be lying if I made the uneducated statement that I understood them, because let's face it dear reader, I can barely understand me. There are times that I feel superior, and there are times I beg to be handcuffed to a bed post, all four limbs outstretched, and begging for more pleasurable mercy. With Leena, I think if I was bed tied she might kill me for displaying weakness.

Under the rebellion of my special place, I gripped her wrist tightly, slowly pushing it away. "Do you know what a monster is? No? Allow me to educate you!" I quickly drew one of my blades placing the the hot plasma, or whatever it is, mere inches from her throat. "Touching me is like a death sentence, you see. And to answer your question, I'm mostly scarred with a side effect of not ever being touched. Ever!"

Leena, smiling, dropped my shimmering gift whilst pressing closer to me, ignoring my threat of death, saying, "And I assume this is an act of war?" Under my guise of a mask, I cringed in delight, while my whole being tried to be all professional. "Shadowsilk, what is this?"

My soon-to-be soul mate dropped to her knees, ignoring my question, eyeing my special place with a watering mouth replied, "It can dampen sounds when it touches other....things. Unlike you when I touch you."

Well, now I was curious about two things. The first, what was sum of this gift? The other, Gods I hoped my special place refrained from being eager. Under my better advisement, I powered down my lightsaber, because dear reader, if a woman is willingly to forgo death in favour for me, how could I deny such a devastating creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom