Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Different Place,Same Poodoo (Ayden)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Ayden Cater"] @[member="Ayden Cater"]
FONDOR
OMEGA TOWER,LADY LORD PROTECTOR OFFICE OF CIRA AYDEN CATER
Ah,waiting outside the Protectors office. It seemed like deja vu to Noah. Again he was outside the Protectors office,about to talk about a company. But unlike Corek Custom Weapons Inc.,HDI was more independent than CCW. He was here to transfer HDI from Fringe space to Protectorate space and Ayden was the one who could make it happen.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Ayden sat at his desk and reviewed some documents that had been forwarded to him with Colonel Corek's name on them. His long-standing serve to the Protectorate meant that as soon as he had submitted the paperwork, it had been fast-tracked to Ayden's desk. Dedicated service did not go unnoticed. So it was for those reasons that he had had his schedule cleared for a time period to allow the Colonel an audience.

Pressing a button on his desk, Ayden buzzed his secretary to allow the Colonel entry. Besides a chair, a bottle of whiskey and a number of cigars were arranged on a side stand for consumption. "Good afternoon, Colonel Corek. What can I do for you today?"

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Ayden Cater"] @[member="Ayden Cater"] @[member="Ayden Cater"]
As soon as the secretary told him he could enter,Noah stood from the chair he had sat in to wait and walked into the office of the third Protector that had been in office since his beginnings of serving with the Protectorate. Once he was in the office,he sat at the chair and eyed the side stand with whiskey and cigars. He took a tumbler and poured himself a drink,not touching the cigars at all. "I take it you got the paperwork I sent over." Noah stated as he took a swig from the tumbler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom