Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Different Perspectives

He could feel it. His mouth opened as his scenery changed. It was.. it felt so real. Seeing families play, the architecture of Naboo. Everything. Looking at her, he even grew more fearful of her, but he also respected her. The Witch had power. And he wanted to seize something similar to that, and make it his own.

Her questions hit him to his core. He had contemplated them, but being able to see them face to face was a different thing. He could see people from all works of life: young and old, rich and poor. Looking at them, his face grew red. Contrary to what Vytal might have expected, even if it was an illusion, being able to see people endure and go threw the same things he did was reinforced his apprehension and his approach.

"All men must die. A vacuum will be created, and some criminals will fill it up. But the Confederacy, or whoever who is in power can fill up part of the vacuum again. And then the cycle repeats, and repeats. And I'll keep on doing it until it goes away. No cycle is indefinite." he uttered.

He nearly yelled at her when she told him it was futile. For a brief moment, he looked at her eyes, mostly in disgust. Quickly returning to his previous fearful state, he attempted to consider her points for what they were, for he knew that being right did not matter on who had said it, but what had been said.

Illian wondered to himself if he would be someone that would be chasing criminals all his life. As he contemplated this reality, he realized that while there was a sense of justice that drove him, it was mostly driven by emotions, the emotion of loss and not wishing it would happen to someone else. A human had a short life span, and he knew that for every head he cut, three more would rise to replace it. Sighing, he visually conceded to her points. It was futile, a wasted effort. He felt a part of himself, and his motivations fall away, like a crumbling castle. All he had to motivate himself was revenge, removing the obvious human motivations everyone shared.

"I will change the galaxy one day. Remember that. I'll prove you wrong." he uttered.

The question had come before, but he didn't trust her. Knowing full well she could coerce him, he decided to move a little deeper into himself. Another inch of territory would be given to Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura , hoping it the end return would be him not revealing his entire past.

"Revenge. And what I said earlier" he repeated.

"And a sense of belonging. Ultimately, when I accomplish what I want to do, I'll need a group with me. Everyone wants to belong somewhere, and I need to feel like this. There I said it. Happy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom