Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you hear that, Kira!? Crickets....

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

"You hop around chirping enough." Talon laughed as he circled and closed the distance between them.

"Stumpy?" He said as he got with in reach and smiled. That was a good one.

He shot out his left hand to bat her lead hand down and test to see what she would do. He reeeeeally didn't want a cookie!

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
The thing about Lorrdians... is that they can read just the faintest of tells.

Like when a certain Zelosian shifts his weight from right to left on the balls of his feet, indicating just which arm was going to come at her to bat at her right hand.

With a cheeky grin, Kira's left hand came darting in while her right fell back, attempting to make a grab at his wrist as it came towards her, with every intention of tugging him FORWARD as her foot shot out to rest just in front of his left, to serve as a method to trip him once she tugged.. HARD.

With luck, he'll end up on the ground.

And she'll be laughing.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

There are times in every plant's life when you say to yourself. 'Self what did you get me into?' and the answer was usually 'trouble'.

Talon was quickly latched on to and yanked off balance by Kira's itty bitty lil' hand, and he felt himself moving forward.

However he was still a former commando and was able to tuck and roll rather than the face plant that he probably deserved. He had to remember she read body language like an old holozine.

He rolled to his feet and turned back to the woman resuming his stance.

"Was that because I wouldn't let you perch on my branches?" He said hoping to distract her enough to avoid samoas and the headache of too much sugar. He continued to close as he spoke keeping on the balls of his feet.

'I'm so in trouble right now' he thought.

Kira Talith

Kira gave another amused snort at @[member="Talon Vosra"] 's quip, blowing a raspberry at his direction in smug silliness.

"What? I'm not the one who almost face-planted... heh, pun intended," she shot back with sassy snark, a wide grin splitting her face. Her feet did light foot work around the Zelosian, and talk about heckling!

"What's wrong buck-a-roo?" her fingers made another come hither mock, the blonde thoroughly enjoying herself.

"A little girl making you shake in your boots.. err.. roots?"

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

The fact that he had been tossed by a little chipper blond girl with her little blue outfit and nefarious cookies did not bother Talon nearly as much as the fact that he would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever live it down.

Then of course she blew a raspberry and and made a plant pun.

'Talon?,' he thought
'Yes self?' He replied
'You suck.'his self exclaimed
'I know' Talon replied

He circled opposite her and kept light on the balls of his feet.

"Buck-a-roo?" Talon said, "still hung up on riding references? Maybe you should just ask and get it over with. Little blue"

He moved forward quickly and reached to bat down her gaurd as before expecting the same result as last time but hoping to grasp her arm if she went for his again.

Kira Talith

"Puhhh-leaaaaaase greeny!" she shot back, watching his movements. Ahh here they go again!

Well, she went for it, but this time, he managed to grasp her arm. However, a rather cocky grin came over her face then, as she simply dropped down to the floor, extending her right leg to sweep it in a backward roundhouse kick with the full intention of clipping him behind the ankles, using the grasp of her hand he held to tug him down at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom