Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you hear that, Kira!? Crickets....

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

The Temple practice area was empty as the majority of the Temples inhabitants were snug like little buggies in their little beds.

Talon was up practicing innocently as usual because he rarely ever started trouble...ever...kind of...ok sometimes.

He was practicing with a simple training saber. He wore his grey trousers and a plain white T-shirt as he exscised and finished his nightly routine.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
"Y'know...." came a light feminine voice from the shadows, a bit more amused than mocking, "Last I heard... we had lights out at twenty-two hundred."

A couple of steps forward and the shaft of light overhead revealed a tousled mane of blonde hair, impish blue eyes, and --- a jar of cookies? Kira was holding onto her prize of youngling girl scout cookies. Yup, it was that season again! And you only get these babies once a Galactic year!

She chewed with enthusiasm as she pointed over at @[member="Talon Vosra"], "Don't you got a curfew, Greeny?" she teased, leaning against a nearby pillar. She was dressed in her usual light blue robes, which upon closer inspection were well.. well worn, with a couple of rough patches here and there.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

"Oh...lil'blue!" He said grabbing a towel to pat his head.

He looked as she came forward chomping on a box of dastardly cookies from those little younglingnshe devils.

"Curfew is different for us grown ups, sweetpea. They just probably forgot to tell you."

Talon eyed the woman suspisiously as she leaned against the pillar. She was one of the few Jedi you found things as amusing as he did so far and it was hard to resist the urge to tease but those darn cookies made him nervous. She was up to no good. He was certain.

"Anyway did you need help finding your jumping beans again?" he asked with a grin.

Kira Talith

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Oh, she was enjoying chomping down on her samoa cookie. You could see it on her face with that cheeky grin.

"Grown ups? You sure?" she shot back, then rocked on her boots a bit, making a big show of searching for something in particular. "Huh... I don't see an adult around here... 'sides me." she took a bite of her cookie for pointed emphasis.

Her brow rose up to hide behind her unruly bangs. "My jumping beans are doing alright... still perky as ever." Oh, she made herself plenty comfortable against the pillar then, nomming on the girl scout cookie.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

"You're an adult!" Talon said wide eyed, "well I'm embarrassed I didn't realize."

He just smiled and let the comment hang there as he grabbed his water and took a drink. Those cookies would have him lit up faster than a Corellian at an open bar.

"So did you come here with your perky beans just to see what men do when they are alone or did you sneak out of your room to maul those cookies in private?"

Kira Talith

There came a bark of laughter.

"Men? I thought you were a plant," Oooooo burnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Then she waggled a cookie in front of @[member="Talon Vosra"], "Want one?" her eyes dancing with impish mischief.

"Youngling scout cookies... reaaaaaaaaal good." she was clearly amused by the situation.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Talon looked down at himself and back up with a raised eyebrow.

"Manly enough." He joked hiding his surprise over her finding out he was a Zelosian. Wait! She knew and she had cookies!

"You keep your devil cookies." He said "you couldn't get me to eat those if you beat'em into me."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Oh man...he could feel trouble brewing now. She was obviously up to something for sure but what he couldn't really say.

"What is the bet, Blue?" He asked crossing his arms and looking back suspiciously.

Kira Talith

"Ohhh I don't know...." Kira began as she cast @[member="Talon Vosra"] a glance through the corner of her eyes, a grin wide across her lips. "Since you are so keen on waving that saber around...how about we wager on a small spar?" she offered, taking another bite of her cookie.

"Winner takes all, eh Greeny?" Kira's grin grew bigger. "The cookies that is."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

"A spar?.....with me?" He asked surprised. "Alright but what if I win? I don't much like cookies."

Talon was already walking to the open area where sparing took place and setting his 'sabers to the lowest setting.

Kira Talith

"Well the life of a Jedi tends to leave you with empty pockets," she said to @[member="Talon Vosra"] with an amused quip back.

"I dunno... I could train you in something I know." she offered, as that really was all she could do. Crunch. Mmmm these cookies were delicious!

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Talon smiled and nodded that was worth the trouble, but he saw 'fights dirty' written al over her face.

"Ok if I win you train me and if you win you get your cookies. Perfect. Agreed." Talon said quickly. With an innocent expression.

"Ready when you are Blue bird." He began stretching lightly.

Kira Talith

"Hah, what's the point of winning cookies that are already mine?!" she shot back, pushing herself from the pillar with a tap of her boot. Her laugh could be heard echoing throughout the open temple room, light and melodic.

Setting down the small container of cookies, she said over her shoulder at @[member="Talon Vosra"], "What do I get out of it if I win?" of course, she was teasing. Fingers came up to untie her cloak from her neck, taking the fabric and folding it with the utmost care for a well worn garment and setting it down on the floor.

Talon laughed. She had caught him faster than a padawan finds trouble. Talon looked around as she laughed. musical voice did sound like a little bird.

"Well I don't have anything of value the council impounded my ship until they can check everything out." He was serious trying to think and not give her anymore ammo to use. "How about I train you in one of my skills? Fair trade off and I'll eat one cookie."

He had sweetened the deal with that one. One cookie would be roughly one shot for other species. He could handle that.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Kira Talith

"Hah." came Kira's bark of laughter as she began to untie the belt that held her outer robe in place, revealing the plain off white underrobe underneath. This would allow for an ease of movement for the Lorrdian, allowing her quick footwork. That too was folded and carefully placed on top of her cloak.

Straightening, she shot @[member="Talon Vosra"] a grin. "Alright," she agreed, taking a small hair circlet and bringing her hands up to the thick mane of blonde hair, running her fingers through it to tie it up into a ponytail at the crown of her head.

"Deal." she added, starting to rotate her neck a bit to work out the kinks. "So...what kind of spar we looking at?"

"What are you worst at?" He asked jokingly. "I know you're a rock, paper, scissors pro."

Talon stretched his legs quickly and rolled his shoulders.

"How are you at hand to hand?"

Kira Talith

"The worst at?" Kira gave a hop skip and a jump from the last step as she went sauntering over to @[member="Talon Vosra"]. Cheeky grin in place, she gave a light tap of her finger against her jaw.
"Hmmm... depends on which Master you talk to." she replied back with a lighthearted grin, giving her arms a good twirl at her sides to stretch them out.

"I can handle myself with a little hand to hand," she replied a bit cheekily. Loosening her body, she prepped up for what was to come.

"What is it Greeny? You wanting to me to pin ya?" snark. Yup A LOT of snark there.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Talon couldn't help but snicker at that. The little Lorrdian had a sense of humor he had to give that to her.

"Lets focus on the bet and not your vegetarian dreams for now." Talon retorted as straight faced as he could muster.

He bent his knees and assumed a fighting stance. He kept his hands up with open palms while he crouched slightly and leaned forward at the waist just enough to lower his center of gravity.

"Let's see what you got Blue bird." He said with a grin.

Kira Talith

That's when Kira gave a loud snort. "Veggie dreams? What do think this is? Veggie tales?!" she shot back with humor, bringing her arms up to get in a nice loose stance. She began to walk a half circle around Talon, eyeballing his stance and his body movements.

Until she gave a pause at the 'Blue bird' comment, "Oi! Do I look like a bird to you?" she shot back with snark.

"Now... bring it stumpy!" she said with a come hither beckoning at @[member="Talon Vosra"] with her finger.

tumblr_inline_mh0h30VaA71qkavmj.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom