Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did You....Did You Just Try To Bite Me? (Open)

Dohmus Prime was a planet growing in prosperity, and darkened notoriety for those seeking a haven from the prying eyes of strict governments. As a dictatorship, with the presence of a standing military absent, minus the planet wide shield, attracted unsavory characters to the planet. But above the single gate, that allowed passage to the surface below, floated the orbital station; where regulations held a shaky foundation. Corruption was not openly practiced, though the lack of competitive wages saw some turning blind eyes, whilst others benefited from palms painted with elaborate, colourful credits.

Activity was growing in and around the planet, and station, as it was situated in the Outer Rim, a prime historic galactic region. Several wars had been fought through the Rim, planets conquered then freed; then conquered again. A territory where governments and idealists arose, only to be snuffed out like a candle that burned beyond it's use; only the flame to be relighted by the next foolish generation......

Seventy-Two Hours Earlier
"Hurry up you slags! If this shipment is late, we don't get paid," the man with an eye patch bellowed, attempting to motivate his lazy and slack jawed crew. "We have only three crates, and yet, we're already behind schedule. Grrrrrr! I curse your Mothers for breeding and not swall...."

With a loud, sickening thud the third crate was dropped; disturbing the dark secret inside. Slapping his head, the patched eye man screamed, spittle flying everywhere, "Morons! The whole lot of you! Can you not read? The tag slapped on the crate clearly reads 'Handle With Care!" Pointing two the men responsible for dropping the crate, he ordered them to stay back, to examine the crate for visual deficiencies; cause it was this crate, this crate alone, that truly filled their coffers. To the others, he whipped them verbally to move forward to the custom's area.

"Why does he talk down to us," man #1 said peeking into the crate's solo hole. "Shut up," man #2 said running a hand over the crate looking for any other blemishes, "If you didn't have slippery hands, we would be at the bar right now, drinking and getting lai...." Man #1 stood up, scratching his head. "Uhm, I think we have a problem?" #2 man looked up, shooting a look of confusion. "I think the contents are compromised."

After minutes of debate, and some head slapping, the two decided to open the crate; to examine it's contents. "I don't understand the markings or the language on these vials. Oh krak! They're broken!"

Seventy Hours Earlier
"Hey! Why is that crate....," the eye-patched man said as he entered the ship's cargo hold., "Are you two alright?" Man #1 and man #2 stood, huddled in the ship's corner feasting on the rats; blood and entrails dripping from their mouths. Turning on a torch, the patched man shone it toward the two, dropping it in disgust when his lone eye caught the grisly sight. With one hand, 'ol patch eye fumbled for his com link, whilst the other hand reached for his hold-out blaster; the two transformed men shambled in his direction. Sadly, for 'ol patch eye, his blaster snagged on the holster, whilst the hand that reached for his com link was bitten; the flesh of his hand ripped, torn, and severed.

For one long second, the Captain screamed. His screams, filled with terror, was replaced with guttural sounds; blood splashing and decorating the cargo hold walls, the masticating of moist, fresh flesh eclipsed by the flashlight's upheavaled beam; only to be blanket by a spurting of blood across the lens.

[member="Shaun Castanic"] / [member="Ahtemis"] / [member="Vorkaliin Barass"] / [member="Equinox"] / @The Family

{OOC: Open To Anyone Outside The Faction, Too...Just Be Respectable And Have Fun}

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Objective: Figure out What is going on
Allies: Anyone?
Gear: Sword, Sword, Blaster, Armor,
Music Selection: Knights of Cydonia - Muse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV0dwrpkUKE

Taking a hold of my belt, it slid through the loops of my pants well. Buckling it into place rather easily. While the belt was meant to hold up my pants alone, A second set of belts held my sword and blaster. Reaching over to the table, I pulled the sword from its place. Sliding it into the sheath. The click only confirming that it was well sitting in it's home. Breathing in ever so slightly, I reached a second time to my greatsword. The one weapon that I dared not to use unless absolutely necessary.

Still, I carried it with me. The point of the weapon was the rank I held. The Gardener. I guess you could say that [member="Ahtemis"] was my boss. The only person I would answer to. I was not second in command, nor could I really command any of her little mafia. Yet, I could give orders and receive results purely due to the respect I had garnered from her Family. I guess I was just respected by them, and for the job that I could perform.

The Gardener. What the different kind of title I had. A different name I would likely never get used to. Either way, It was my job to patrol the station today. While I was not directly in charge, I had been asked to cover for some occasions. This was one of those days. Plus, it paid the bills when I couldn't find any other contracts or hunting that needed to be done. Donning the armor I had recently fabricated, It clanked and the metal plates sliding on one another. Moving and shifting with my boots as I left the room. Plugging in my ear piece, Before it even reached my ears, I was confused about the loud yelling into the mics of the members. I couldn't even discern what was going on.

The only thing that I could understand was that something was going on around the spaceport. Not sure if it was just some animal that got loose and was causing mass havoc, or we were being attacked by some pirates. For the sake of us being attacked, I ran off into the direction. Not even daring to add my voice to the massive clash that already was on the ear pieces.

OOC: As per [member="Xiang Vang"], her request for me to play the NPC's or the major NPC characters that are taking place. So please, tag me to make sure that you get a response from me.

Equinox

Agility is key.
ospeyga.png

Equinox wasn't one for staying on planets when there was nothing to do. So he stayed in his ship, gently gliding around Dohmus Prime because it was newly discovered, and he wanted to know what could be found there. Everything looked normal, almost too normal. He was very, very bored so he ordered Anubis, his AI, to just hack into one of the communication links that the Orbital Station would use while floating above the only gate into the planet's true atmosphere.
He waited a while, just listening into the communications that were happening below him. There clearly wasn't much happening, it seems quite quiet down there. He sat up for a second and decided to walk over to his ship's counter to pour some blue milk. He removed his helmet and placed it between his torso and his arm, right where the bend of his elbow was, and carried the milk in the other hand. He walked back to his seat, placing the helmet on the table beside him. He slumped back into his chair, almost spilling some of his newly made drink. He tipped his head back, in silence and tipped the glass.
"Pffffft" he spat out the drink as the screams from the communication links began. He coughed a little before clearing his throat. "Anubis, get those PPAS droids up and running, it's time for their first mission." Equinox ordered. The HK droids behind him whirred into life, the white eyes flickering on. Then Anubis replied, saying "As you ordered sir." and Equinox stood up, walking to the droids. "It's time to roll".
Equinox went back to the table beside his seat, he picked up his helmet and firmly placed it upon his head. Then, he paced, quickly to one of the windows facing towards the Orbital Station and pointed. "Anubis, we're going to help" and the engines roared to life, the boosters flaming as he glided through the air towards the Station. "What is going on...."
ospeyga.png

Divider.png

Objective: Hide in plain sight
Allies: [member="Shaun Castanic"], [member="Equinox"]
Gear: Ghost Stealth Armour, Theia Glasses, Sunshot Pistol, LK Sweeper, Shiva Knife, vorkaliin-barass-first-lightsabre

Vorkaliin had decided to be part of a test on the patrolling skills of various members of The Family. He watched as Shaun walked by several times he knew the man knew he was here. He had asked Vork to be here to run against the rest of the patrol which he had yet to be spotted by. He had been self given a title, Lizard Knight. It was a play on his race and the level of the force powers he had. He actually liked it. He decide if he ever took up more bounty hunting he would use that name to hide who he was.

He heard screaming and used the suit to move up and along the roof. He still didn't want to be spotted yet. The suit was better for hiding than it was for a fight but it was the best he had and he was about to find out why all the screaming as he followed Shaun from above making sure he knew that the lizard knight was above him ready to help.
Divider.png

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
People screaming. People running towards me. I was confused on what was happening. I was curious about this. Why would people be running away from anything at the moment. As this was just some orbital station. The possibility that people, pirates was the right term right? That these pirates could have been attacking the station. Confused, as a man ran into me, grabbing my shoulders and telling me to run. To escape from what he specifically called, The Horde.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he ran off in the other direction without me. Reaching down calmly as I walked forward, I drew my two blaster pistols. DE-10's. Old, but still worked. They were pistols that could really pack a punch given that they were older than most of the major nations were. Still, I drew them from my thighs. Something was going on. Something very wrong. Another man was lumbering over to me. I couldn't see his face. His body was clearly injured and I had no clue how he could even be walking. He was missing a limb and was dealing with what seemed to be his stomach cut open. Holstering one of the blasters, I reached over and touched my hand to his shoulder

"Are you okay sir?"

Raising his head, I saw that his eyes were... different. Not gleaming like any other normal human, but hazed and deformed. Groaning as he lept forth at me and attempted to bite me. His teeth hit hard into my arm as I brought it up. Considering my body was made of metal and wires, not flesh and blood, I knew it wouldn't hurt me. His teeth tore into my clothing and my synthetic skin. His hands attempting to hold me still. Yelping out of reaction, my body went into over drive. Flinging my hand away from him, And taking my blaster out to his head, and shooting him.

The body fell to the floor writhing for a moment before stopping. It was strange. Why did he attack me? Unlike the other man who was attempting to run. Looking up, I saw more of these people running, and then it hit me. The sight of a woman, yelling out the man's name and telling him to stop as he bit into her time after time. Tearing her flesh and attempting to eat her. Something was causing these people to attack one another. To kill one another and literally eat the living people.

Taking a step back,

I froze and looked upon the horror.

[member="Vorkaliin Barass"], [member="Equinox"], [member="Shaun Castanic"], [member="Xiang Vang"],

Standing among the shops, Xiang's eyes danced brightly at the wares brought upon the station from various parties. Credit wise, Xiang was cheap. Unless something struck her fancy, her credits would stay safely tucked away in the secret account set-up by her Mother. If something did strike the witch's fancy, she would be broke before the day revolved into tomorrow. Whilst looking at a piece of material, it's name she couldn't respectively pronounce, a scream echoed further down the station. Ignoring it, chalking it up to drunk smugglers, she continued scanning the singular material religiously. Then came another scream. Briefly, the witch turned her head in the direction of the annoying sound.

From the new directional gaze, a group of people were running madly and frantically like a herd of wild banthas; knocking over anyone that stood in their destructive path. Then, another scream. Curiosity piqued, she detached herself from the beautiful piece of material, stepping into the herd of passing people. From beyond the thinning crowd, she saw a young women knocked down by some other women; her flesh ripped apart, ribs exposed and the meat horrifically stuffed into the chainsaw mouth of the attacker. Before she could react, three other attacks took place; the floors painted crimson, decorated with squishing, slapping organs.

The sight of blood, and dripping flesh, awoke the hunger inside her. Barring her fangs, the thought of joining the slaughter appealed to her; only through her training did she refrain; drawing forth the lightsaber hilt from her waist.

Sidestepping the last of the runaways, she spat the command spell; activating Viridi Nubila drawing the smoky, green blade in front of her. The trio of monsters, with jaws stained red, stared at her; their hunger elevated. Xiang didn't know what these abominations were, but she knew her Mother, the one still breathing, would love a live specimen to dissect and examine. However, further down the station, more howls and screams erupted. It seemed, to her, collecting a specimen was in abundance.

The trio charged her, she adjusted her legs and body; smirking as the spell of scream of the ssurian slipped from her lips. The creatures, halted briefly, gripped their heads; teeth shattering from their mouths, ear drums erupting. In this small window of opportunity, she attacked viciously, removing the exposed flesh of the neck from shoulders.

[member="Shaun Castanic"] / [member="Equinox"] / [member="Vorkaliin Barass"] / [member="Aleph"]

Crocell

C
Ivory slammed the door shut, putting all her weight against it as the screams continued outside. The raven-haired criminal planted her booted feet and gritted her teeth as screams of animal rage hurt her ears; powerful thuds could be felt through the wooden barrier as whatever those... things... were attempted to get at her.

It took a few minutes for the assault to finally die down, but Ivory stayed where she was for nearly double that length of time to be sure she could safely move away from the door. "Please, Gods Above... I swear I won't ever set fire to a preschool again, if you just let me survive this..."

Slowly, with great care, Ivory extricated herself from the doorway and stepped into the small room she'd entered - It appeared to be a storage room, and was filled with a number of crates & boxes, a great many marked with a number of different shipping labels. The lights in the room were dim, but it provided enough illumination for her to browse. Ever-aware on the door, she began to scrounge through a number of crates searching for something... anything... that could be used as a weapon.

"What in the frakking hell is going on?" She wondered aloud.

Lance Claw

L
The zombies or whatever they were began moving further through the station as several sections began locking down. This was due to AI recoginisng the danger of the zombies. However it couldn't do anymore than that as there were still several living members of the family stuck behind the doors. Should they kill all the Zombies he would lift the doors but till then he wasn't taking any chances. The doors themselves wouldn't be able to resist lightsaber blows but it would be able to withstand shots and physical attacks.

However even after this countermeasure had been deployed they had still lost half the station to whatever this was. Only time and luck would tell as the AI called for droid reinforcement from the surface and the Donna ( [member="Ahtemis"] ) "Ma'am the station is under attack unfortunately three of your capos and several members are stuck within infected areas. To complete my protocols I must be given full control of all the facilities defences and reinforcements of the ground."

He watched as many of the survivors began fighting the zombies. Either they would survive long enough to be saved or die to the zombies and be ejected into space. The AI could only watch on until controls were given to him.

(OOC: I will take over running the thread for now.)

[member="Xiang Vang"], [member="Ivory Stroud"], [member="Aleph"], [member="Vorkaliin Barass"], [member="Equinox"], [member="Shaun Castanic"]

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Objective: Figure out What is going on
Allies: Anyone?
Others: [member="Blask"], [member="Ivory Stroud"], [member="Xiang Vang"], [member="Aleph"], [member="Vorkaliin Barass"], [member="Equinox"],
Gear: Sword, Sword, Blaster, Armor,
Music Selection: Knig

There was no point in trying to talk to anyone in particular. There was so much chatter on the radios, I had to try and contact the main officials of the Starport. How would I do that though? Looking around me, I found what I needed. A camera was near by. Someone would be watching. Standing in front of it for a moment, I then fingered the number to my com device. A phone call is what I needed. One, Five, Eight, Seven, Three. After a few moments of doing this, The com link beeped at me with a call from the station. The only people around me were those running to exits to try and hide. Clicking on the earpiece, The voice was loud in my ear. and I returned it with words of my own.

"This is the Gardener. What is the status of the Station?"
"Putting it into lockdown. Zombie like people are attacking one another. Doors are being shut as we speak. Strikes teams will be assembled to assault those areas to clear them out. We do not know the source, nor find patient Zero. However, it came from the west wing. and is spreading fast towards the north wing."
"Keep me appraised."
"Yes sir."

Rushing forward towards the North Wing, I raced as fast as I could. My armor was fairly heavy, but having to run in it was tiring me quite a bit just from moving from one wing to another. The doors were begging to close. Men and women were still running through as it was closing. However, I could see just on the far side of the door, Men and women eating one another. Attacking their kindred. Some fought back, and others were helpless. My left hand reaching out and thrusting back one of these zombies from off of one man who was just knocked down. He would be clean. I then yanked him past the door. The doors were closing further and further. Closer to the floor, I slid down and flattened myself to pass the door to shut behind me just in time to hit the tail end of my cloak. I ripped it from the door without a second thought as three of these zombies rushed me.

"Everyone team up! Don't stand alone!"

As soon as I said that, I saw one man help another who was struggling to keep two of these zombies from bitting him. Using his hands to hold and fight back the necks of the people who may have once been his children. Crying in fear, and anger the entire time. The two children were shot dead by some other man. I raced over forgoing the three that charged me to defend them. The Smuggler held a carbine rifle he must have taken from one of the now dead security team. However, I could see two holsters on his thighs with blasters in them.

"Give the rifle away. Use your pistols. No one stays unarmed."

He raised his rifle up instead and started to fire at the three coming after me. Turning around, they were close enough now that I reached out with my closed right hand, letting the bracer vibroblade to eject from it's state, and slam home into the head of the closest zombie. One was shot down by the smuggler, while the third was dealt with my left hand. Using the force, I could feel the cybernetics in the zombies head. I smiled just a tad as I over clocked the systems inside the head.

To anyone else, it seemed as though the zombie had just suddenly blown up. However, it was the cybernetics within his head that ruptured in his brain. As the force was so great, that the skull could not contain it, it blew open. Turning to face the saved man who was drying tears and staying back, He was just handed a weapon when I walked over.

"Stay with myself and..."
"Aaron."
"Aaron and you will be fine. You know how to use the gun right?"
"Point and shoot right?"
"Close enough. Just make sure you try to aim for the head. Always a kill shot on everything."

I didn't think to get a name from the saved man. However, Aaron the smuggler pulled out one pistol and prepared to fight as others were starting already to turn. Facing them, my hand reached behind my back. Drawing the one weapon I hated doing so. However, for this scneario, it would prevent them from coming back to life, I drew my Sheer. A massive claymore sword. Letting the tanto edge rest on the ground as they drew closer. Both other men were shooting at the zombies trying to keep them down. I however, would act as the line of defence. Prevent anyone from getting close to the shooters.

"Aaron, Keep look of our back as well. I'll hold a line. And civi... Shoot me in the back, and I will feed you to them."
"Garren is the name, and I know enough to not do that."

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
People ran for their lives. Racing against not just the zombies, but their kins. They didn't have to be faster than the Zombies, just faster than the person next to them. I even saw a well dressed man shove a lady into the frothing mouths of the small collection of them. I stood in horror as people died left and right, only to rise once more from the death. I have killed people before. Beings who were breathing and living. People. This was different. These had been people, but were transformed and corrupted into something else. A life form that spread itself as fast as any plague, but was lethal to all no matter the type.

Walking forward, I felt like it was my duty, as an armed person, to protect those who couldn't. I had to. There was no other way people would survive being literally eaten alive by these creatures. These corrupted life forms. I scanned the area. Taking sight of all of the heads. Each one marking it with a shade of red over the top of their face. Once I had about a dozen in my sights, I acted. Drawing both pistols, My aim was true and fired rapidly at the dozen zombies that were standing, and in my view. It felt like they all had fallen to the ground once more, dead and void of any form of life within a second. I had about half of a mag in each pistol.

Rushing over to a younger kid who tripped over himself, I holstered my left pistol and reached out to his arm. Almost yanking him too his feet. Without a word he began to ran just like the others. I stood in my spot using the single pistol as I saw a mother being eaten by her own child. I knew both of them would come at me at some point. Aiming I fired at the child first. Head smacked aside from the impact and a smoking hole. The second shot was to the mother. Ending her pain and suffering, but also preventing her from coming back.

As I started to move forward. I could see that the doors were now being put on Lockdown. Sirens were going off and the doors closing down. Many rushed through at the last moment to get away from the source. As the last few feet were coming closer to inches, A man was attempting to crawl under.

"Come on! Faster! You can do it!"

Yelling out to him, The door was touching the bag he had on his back. It would crush him in mere moments. There was no way I could close the distance. There was no way I could prevent his death. All I could do was reach out my hand and wish for the doors to stop moving. I closed my eyes in pain. Having to see man die this way, I could hear his screams as I felt resistance in my hand and arm. Looking out. I only wished the door would stop moving. That it wouldn't crush him.

It was at this moment, I felt something... in me... awaken. Something that I had no clue about. A charge, a power within me to do something. Dropping my pistol, I held both arms out, and held onto the door. The distance between us were many feet away. Yet, the door stayed still. I could not feel pain, but I could feel the strain upon my chassis. Almost as though I were holding the door up now. My arms began to shake and quite volatile were my nerves and wires. Heating up to levels I had never felt before. I felt as though an energy was surging through me that made my mind and body only stronger.

"Get out of there!"

Without question, he began to crawl out as quick as he could. Others did the same as well. While one or two were pulled back through to be eaten, it was when I saw another one of those... things trying to clamber through the gap. I pulled on the people in the door frame, and let the door shut on the beings. Crushing them with the weight of the door and protecting all that were in this area. Keeping them from dying.

However, as soon as I let go of the door, my eyes began to flutter and turn on and off. My wires cooled down, and then I dropped to the floor.

[member="Shaun Castanic"], [member="Blask"], [member="Ivory Stroud"], [member="Xiang Vang"], [member="Vorkaliin Barass"], [member="Equinox"],

[member="Shaun Castanic"] [member="Blask"] [member="Ivory Stroud"] [member="Xiang Vang"]

Just a drink. That's all she wanted. Just a little bit to drink, just a little time to relax. No big deal. Until, y'know, when the screaming and blaster shots started singing through the air. Like her papa always said, trouble liked to come when you least expected it - or wanted it.

What the hell is going on now?

Pulling the scarf down over her mouth, Dayne turned to look out the windows of the station's bar - only to see several humanoids lunge onto some random victim, tearing into his flesh with mouths and hands. The bartender beside her dry heaved behind the counter while Dayne watched on impassively. "Well, that's unfortunate." She glanced down at the ill alien. "If I come back alive, is my tab free?"

"I don't care! I just don't want to go out there!"

Dayne tilted her head, considering this before nodding. "Fair enough. Here." She slid the rest of her whiskey towards the soul. "You look like you could use a drink. There's three-point-one-four ounces left, enjoy."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVFoqKaDLzo[/youtube]​

Rifle on her back, blasters on her hip. Like always. She slid off her stool and checked how many shots she had total. All three guns were fully loaded, and the hitman always ensured she had at least two extra packs per gun. Which meant she had exactly sixty shots for her rifle, and seventy-two shots for her blasters. The rifle could, potentially, be used as a club (shudders) as could the blasters, should she run out.

Hopefully, she did not run out.

At that point, one of the malformed creatures burst through the door. It paused, perhaps taking time to recollect itself. Or perhaps waiting for its three other buddies to shuffle through the door. Dayne ran the numbers through her head. There were four of them, one of her, and perhaps a dozen patrons plus the bartender who was cowering. Eighteen total bodies. Four hostiles, and seven potential casualties AKA distractions. And based on how far away the creatures were, she'd have to be quick. Very quick.

Yeah. This was going to be fun.

Arms went up, legs went moving to the side. One, two, three, four. Two shots in two heads, hostiles down. Two other shots, chest areas. Hostiles not down. Hostiles not even remotely phased. "What the fu--"

"YAARGH!" One of the cowering patrons had apparently worked up the courage to attack, running at the last two with a barstool. He hit the one in the head, but the other managed to take a large chunk out of his arm. Fortunately for Dayne, the idiot provided her with enough distraction to hit the last two in the head. Five, Six. She paused. Seven.

One of the other patrons, a female, began to scream. "Why the hell did you kill him?! He wasn't dead!"

"Mercy killing," Dayne replied coldly, stepping over the bodies and into the chaos. She continued to walk forward, senses on high alert as she continued to shoot hostiles. Eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, kark you, eighteen, nineteen, twenty. She walked past the vendors, but paused at one selling small, circular robots.

The hitman began reading the advertisement for these strange little devices, pausing only to kill another one of those beasts coming at her on her right. Twenty-one. "Automatically detects dirt? Hmm..." Twenty-two. The body fell to the floor, blood leaking from its head. A Twi'lek -- or, used to be. The Manta's been getting fairly dusty... Holstering her left weapon, Dayne picked the robot up to examine it closer. It was lighter than she expected. "You could come in useful..." Twenty-three. She glanced down at the body, her eyes settling on the belt around the former...ah, what were they called? The ugly aliens with the horns on top of their heads. Started with an "A"....? Oh, who cared.

Kneeling down, Dayne pulled the belt off and used it to strap the little robot onto her back, beneath her rifle. Twenty-four. Damn, she needed to reload. The hitwoman barely got one clip in before two more approached her. Twenty-five, twenty-six. Their bodies barely hit the floor before she'd put the second clip in.

That's when she noticed the weird guy swinging a sword.

Who the hell brings a sword to a gunfight? Or...whatever this was.

**Rounds Left**
Blasters: 46 rounds, 2 loaded magazines, 2 left
Rifle: 60 rounds, 1 loaded magazine, 2 left

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom