- Intent: A gift to the Shaman of the Jart. To curry favor.
- Image Source: Here
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Lady Psyona
- Model: N/A
- Affiliation: [member="Rapax"]
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
- Material: Aurodium, leather, felt.
- Could double as a collar
- Cognitive Shield: The Diadem protects the user’s mind from telepathic intrusion and mentalism
- Selective Shielding: The Diadem is attuned to certain Force Signatures, who bypass the inbuilt protection. These few are: Lady Psyona, Darth Metus, and Katrine Van-Derveld
- Backdoor: Any telepathic attack from someone attuned to the Diadem is only stopped by the user’s own defenses, whatever those may be.
- Dark Beacon: Alchemy creates things of darkness, and there’s no hiding it in this case. To any Force user, the Diadem radiates dark energy.
- Dark Origins: A concentrated enough blast of Force Light will destroy the Diadem.
- Gold and Leather: It’s a circlet. Hit it enough and it’ll break.
Sometimes, you make things to see if you can. Sometimes, you make things to impress others. This, in all honesty, was a combination of both.
Created as a gift to the Shaman of the Jart, the Diadem of Mind Blank is an alchemical trinket that, when worn, shields the user's mind from the psychic touch of others, something useful, as any Epicanthix can tell you. However, there is another advantage given by the Diadem that an Epicanthix will never have: Certain people, chosen by Rapax upon the trinket’s creation, ignore the circlet’s defenses. Thus, the circlet allows those three individuals to affect the wearer’s mind. Granted, an attack would still be faced with Rapax’s own personal mental defenses, but their telepathic warnings, or Battle Meditation, for example, can still reach him. However, should one of these betray him and attack, they may gain the element of surprise.
Created through the blood of an Epicanthix formed into the sanguine gem adorning the front, and hand-pressed and carved Aurodium, lined with a band of leather and felt to keep the metal from digging into the wearer’s scalp. A relatively simple construction at first glance, but it holds so much more.