Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Devil Among the Divine

Ssalei

S
"I.. Do not mean to be rude.. But I have little interest in any of your philosophies. I have.. studied both and neither interest me." He would state simply, really hoping that they didn't put aside their differences just to punish him now. "Both of you are too quick to call out the faults of the other before even considering the problematic implications of your own beliefs." He carefully adds, deciding to go big or go home. Ssalei would proceed to sit cross legged in front of the heating up kettle of water, watching it carefully as steam slowly began to rise from its spout. Using a flick of his wrist he'd pull the bag over to him with the force, it was light and easily manipulated, and he needed to get practice in where he could. Out of the bag he'd produce an array of different metal and ceramic mugs and begin offering them out for when the tea was finally finished.

"Both of you-" He'd say, motioning to [member="Altus Venadris"] and [member="Jesrix Aevin"] "Seek to control, although in different ways. I just want to.. exist. Follow the force." He'd give them a shrug "Why do you think I'm here and not in one of your temples?"

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

"To walk the grey," Aevin said "is difficult. Most beings are susceptible to the trappings of power." he looked at [member="Altus Venadris"]. "You will have to give up most everything, because most everything is a pull one way or the other."

[member="Ssalei"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom