Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Developing Dimensions of Character

Looking to get this guy some threads. He's murdered some Rishii for the Enclave, though for 'honorable' and 'legal' reasons and after the conquest of said planet. He's an A'lor of a fairly prominent Mandalorian Clan, recently took up leading the Mando Protectors as his father did, and I love writing him. But other than respecting Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida as a surrogate mother and vaguely hero worshipping Vren Rook Vren Rook as an example of Mando-tough(TM), he really has no friends, enemies, or associates. I'd like to fix that.

Any old friends or foes of Ijaat, employers, love interests, rivals or other are welcome! Jedi philosophy debates have been filled by Valery Noble Valery Noble but could even tolerate more of those!

Darius Mereel Darius Mereel is a Force Wizard. Liin is not. And she is developing a "cure" for Force Wizards. There's even a bounty out there for them. Now that's not to say that he's been captured, but the two could cross paths at a station somewhere. Liin has a simple way of detecting Force wizards, ha ha!

Darius Mereel Darius Mereel
Selle is an NCO in a mandalorian sect that's a spiritual successor to the Protectors but is explicitly opposed to the Enclave's recent and current actions, so there definitely could be some fireworks between her and Darius

Darius' father ran what remained of the boards defunct Protectors ICly until his passing, and Darius wears their colors to honor that legacy. Could be very interesting...

Looking to get this guy some threads. He's murdered some Rishii for the Enclave, though for 'honorable' and 'legal' reasons and after the conquest of said planet. He's an A'lor of a fairly prominent Mandalorian Clan, recently took up leading the Mando Protectors as his father did, and I love writing him. But other than respecting Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida as a surrogate mother and vaguely hero worshipping Vren Rook Vren Rook as an example of Mando-tough(TM), he really has no friends, enemies, or associates. I'd like to fix that.

Any old friends or foes of Ijaat, employers, love interests, rivals or other are welcome! Jedi philosophy debates have been filled by Valery Noble Valery Noble but could even tolerate more of those!

Nice character sheet. Much better than mine but if you can look past that I could use my Mandalorian guy Korn Kray'ac.

I've missed writing and writing Mandalorian things in particular and I hear this site is getting pretty active with it. Not sure where my Mando will fit in or what is going on exactly but I hope to learn and explore the Mandalorian side of things by writing with him.

Whether your guy and my guy end up as friends or enemies or drinking buddies we could develop that organically by bumping into each other and share a drink in the good old cantina or maybe a much better idea if you have one.

I'm also a bit verbose I know and words are hard but hopefully the above nonsense makes sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom