Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Devastation Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oran Ren

O

db14py2-ad53ee2e-127a-4661-b906-be17c47f637e.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a new weapon for the Brotherhood of the Maw
  • Image Source: Image Source
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Starship Artillery Cannon
  • Size: Very Large
  • Weight: Extreme
  • Ammunition Type:
    • Solid Slug Projectiles
      • Quadranium Tipped Slug
      • Kyber Crystals Detonation Charge
  • Ammunition Capacity: Average
  • Effective Range: Extreme
  • Rate of Fire: Very Low
  • Damage Output: Extreme
  • Recoil: Extreme
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Kyber Crystal Explosive Charge
STRENGTHS
  • Overcharge: The Synthetic Kyber crystals used in the Devastation Cannons ordinance gives an unnaturally high explosive charge to every shot from the weapon.
WEAKNESSES
  • Cost Efficient: The nature of the ammunition used in the Devastation Cannons puts a great logistical strain on it. Synthetic Kyber Crystals must be constantly forged to ensure the weapon can fight to its maximum efficiency, but the process is not quick. Weeks of effort can be depleted in a single hour long engagement, forcing users of the Devastation Cannon to pick and choose its use with extreme care.
DESCRIPTION
The Devastation Cannon is the personal creation of Oran Ren, designed as a gift for Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren to be used aboard the Knights of Ren new flagship, the Night Buzzard. Taking aspects from numerous different weapon designs over history funneled into a singular design. The extreme cost of creating the weapons, and ensuring they are properly supplied, prevents their wide spread use across the fledgling Great Fleet of Ren, and its introduction to the Night Buzzard ensures that all will know the might of the Great Fleet of Ren's flagship.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Oran Ren

Very nice and powerful technology! I found two problems:
  • The "Epoch Engineering Corporation" is not your company, you can't use it as a manufacturer without Solipsis' permission. Please change the company, or ask him permission.
  • Weight: Extreme; There is no such a rating here, this could be either Extremely Heavy or Extremely Light, please fix this.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Oran Ren

Update on this? I have to move the thread to the Archive soon according to the Factory policy. I can give you a few more days if you need them, until Tuesday (2021.07.27), to make the necessary edits or indicate that you are asking for a few extra days for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom