Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Thread? Q

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
That depends on what you mean. If you mean a dev thread to use for a bajillion submissions as a way to get by the request for specific development threads, no. If you mean a large quantity of, say, phrik to use for increasing production from unique to, say, limited, sure. That being said, the thing about dev threads is it is factory judge discretion most of the time, so depending on the Judge they may ask you for things specifically that said development thread would not cover. (For example, a thread to obtain phrik that reaches 80 posts isn't going to cover the R&D portion of the massive super-cannon-thingy(I just made this up on the spot, can't you tell?) that the FJ requests a development thread for.)

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
Depends. Sort of controversial area in this case, but if you have a huge 100 post development thread involving the research of, say, cybernetics and the development of various things, it can generally be given a leniency to two subs or so. Just don't push your luck with what you've got. Right now we're being a bit... lax.. on development threads as long as the work has been put in.

It's been said already, but I'll reiterate this because I feel it's important.

You get out of it what you put it into it.

When every post shows concentrated effort in not only building a new piece of tech, but also telling a story, you'll find the Judges far more willing to accept what you're offering to them. On the flip side of things, a short dev thread with little to no effort will tell them you don't care, and will work against you.

The more time and effort you put into making your Factory dreams come true, the more the Judges will be willing to work with you to make that a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom