Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Thread Help

So, my intent is to make us a new destroyer, something amazingly epic. I just recently made us a nice battlecruiser that should lay the hurt on people, but we need some bigger stuff too. I know Rendilli is making plans for a command ship, but some nice main line destroyers would be great for us as well, right?

The idea I have is based on this:

intercepted_by_zeedurrani-d5g5qiz.png

Essentially, it's a long, thin ship that's designed for major broadside action. It will have heavy shields, a heavy hull, heavy armament, but she's going to be slow. Her main goal is to charge into enemy lines, slice between their ships, and lay waste to them, effectively wedging in and splitting their forces up.

The new rules require a dev thread for any ship 1km or larger. So, we need a pretty decent dev thread to justify the awesomeness of this beauty, which means I need help. Who's in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom