Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DETH RACES, Do You Smell Fuel?

Its been while since Alexander Ghost has had any activity present, but ever since the Faction he was part of went silent so did he. Alexander spent most of his days drinking in bars and picking up women, he wasn't breaking for credits he had plenty of them his brother has gone missing and he did however searched for but came up with nothing. So he ended up drinking and sexualizing his pains away.

Today Alexander was yet again in a bar drinking staying to himself in a corner, wearing his usual olive green cargoes, white sleeveless shirt and leather jacket. The bar was noisy as usual which he became accustomed to.
"I have to get something going I am wasting away with this boredom." He thought to himself as a large man walked past him and bumped into him. "Watch where you're walking you bastard." The larger man turned around obviously drunk as all hell. "What the hell did you say to me?" Alexander got up from his chair "I said watch where you are going before I slap you so hard that im going to knock some sense into your mother." After the man walked up closer he realized who he was talking to and coward away without words. Alexander grinned "Thats what I thought." Alexander sat down and begin drinking again. The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom