Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destruction!

My Master, Darth Avarice, would like to let our presence be known to the world! Death shall find all who stand in our way! I, Aros Novellum, have been appointed as the new ruler of this Galaxy! ALL BOW BEFORE ME! I shall be treated as your KING! As first order I need an army of very, very, strong and Brave warriors to carry out my actions! You must be a very dark creature! I intend to take over!

Aros has Spoken!

Tyberius Fel

Rightful Galactic Emperor
King? Why stop at King? Any petty fool with a speck of land and a gang of rabble can proclaim himself a King. But me and you, Lord Avarice?

We're in the Empire making business.

Let me be the first to declare my eternal allegiance to your righteous cause. I shall plant your banner upon the blood soaked soil of a thousand burning worlds. The lamentation of innocents will only be drowned out by your invincible legions howling your praises above cackling flames.

[member="Vorian Adasca"]

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

I order you my new minions invade the whole earth and spread the name of Darth Avarice and attack and kill any and all who do not support our rule!

[member="Keira Ticon"]

How do you know he's Sith? Also...

RALLY BROTHERS! OUR MASTER LORD AND DOMINATOR HAS BEEN THREATENED!!

[member="Kalyn Tal'verda"] [member="Vorian Adasca"] [member="Einarr Warscream"] [member="Jack Mirrikh"]

seahawks.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom