Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destiny Does Not Exist [Darth Kyros]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DestinyDoesNotExist_zps81b5946c.jpg
| -BUDBRINGER- |
| ~Aka Lilith's personal ship~ |

It had been nearly a year since Lilith started using the Force and became a Jedi Padawan. Only a few months were spent there in the Jedi Order, but for her it was one of the best eras in her life. She had trained... a bit... and she had had many adventures. She remembered the day when she visited Lunar Meadow, a little planet in the deep Republic space. She met Vitor on that planet in a small town, in a tiny cantina. It was a great memory.

Not had she only met Vitor, but she had also come to know Vitiate. And from that point, she started slipping to the Dark Side of the Force. At that point, she hated the corruption which grew in her every time she met a Sith or any other Darksider. And it all had ended on Tund, the home of Sorcerers of Tund, where she became completely corrupted.

No one except Lilith knew what happened there and she promised herself no one will ever do. But like the Tragedy, she felt like someone will learn about that. She feared it.

A few months passed on the planet. She just ran around the place, trying to find information about Sorcerers. Slowly hunger started torturing her and she almost prayed to be saved from there. She was most likely heard, because a random wandering soul landed on Tund about three months after the final corruption had taken place.

Then months passed as a Sith Apprentice and Sorceress Potential. She had formed a secret council and she had trained under the guidance of many people: Sith Lady @[member="Darth Kyros"], Sith Lady Circe Savan and Sith Knight Marcus Faust. And of course Daxton Bane and the Sith Emperor Kaine Zambrano had helped her.

But now was another day. She was on her personal ship which was called Budbringer. The weird word came from a strange language she had studied like, just like her staff and lightsaber. And at the moment, Fölges was in her left hand. She wore a red dress and red heels, because she was still able to do that. But soon she'll have to change her typical attire. That was inevitable.

She gently rubbed her stomach, thinking about the child she expected. At that moment she already knew which gender it'll be, but she had decided it was better to keep it in secret until the time is right.

It had been some time since she had met with her Apprentice-turned-Knight, and as the Vhailor docked alongside her ship she made her way through the blast doors and into the hold where Lilith was waiting. She could tell immediately that something was stirring within the woman, her skin had paled, eyes slightly sunken as she was sapped of much of her nutrients and energy. That was a shame, it meant that Kyros had to tread a little more carefully than she had intended.

"Be careful you do not mix business with pleasure, Apprentice" she said, still referring to the woman as her student. "It would be a shame to lose it if you take a wrong step." It was no threat, however, Kyros would never do harm to an unborn child such as this. Even she did not stoop so low, although perhaps the whole ordeal with Shinju was to blame. But she was not here to talk of a new life. "Report; tell me where you have been these past months, and what you have learnt."

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"I have mostly studied and worked. I hope my illusions are now a bit better than they were the first time I met you, my Master. I have made a spell to convert people to the Dark Side. Well, I'm not sure if it actually works on most people, but it almost did on one..." Lilith said after she had listened to what her Master (she still considered her as her trainer-teacher) said, looked down and nodded. Indeed, she was not the same person she was before. Pregnancy had already been quite rough, though she assumed it will get even worse.

"And about working... Since I have an unborn child, I can't do much, but I have got a job on a remote planet. I am a maiden of a ruler there and I am trying to work my way up to start manipulating with him to gain some power. I would never be that selfish to get the power to rule the place myself, but I would like the Sith Empire to grow as powerful as possible... especially considering what's happening at the moment." The Empire was close to the fall. It was probably only a matter of time now...

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

Kyros shook her head very slowly. “If it almost worked then it is not a success.” Her words were blunt and to the point, as they always were with Lilith, not least because she had been a disappointment more times than Kyros cared to list. “And you misunderstand me; I did not mean working in the generic way. I mean your true calling, that of a Sith. Be wary not to harm the life within you, nor your position within our Order. Find a balance.”

Turning away for a moment she pondered, trying to consider which route to take with her Apprentice. Whether Lilith was classified as a Knight now or no she was still beneath Kyros, still her student in the Force. Reaching a hand to the back of her belt she unclipped a lightsaber that was not her own, it was not curved, and Lilith would recognise it as her own. She threw it in the girl’s direction. “Make use of this, the lightsaber you have is ridiculously long. You will do more harm than good by it.”

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"I'm sorry, my Master..." Lilith said as she understood she had been wrong. As she lowered her head, she quietly whispered: "I'm sorry..." It seemed like she never understood what Kyros actually meant, which was another sign of weakness. She had to learn being more focused, but it was difficult. She had been suddenly promoted to the rank of Sith Knight and Lilith had started feeling like it was a mistake. She was clearly not even good enough to be an Apprentice, like she was frequently told, not even talking about being a Knight or an Apprentice of a powerful Sith Master.

But then the Master took a lightsaber from the back of her belt. It had a purple, really beautiful hilt, and Lilith recognized it. "Master, do you think I am finally good enough to have a saber like that... to have a weapon I can probably use?" But she moved her hand towards the place the saber was supposedly going to start falling downwards and caught it. Wow... I managed to catch it... she thought with a shade of sarcasm in it.

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom