Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Departure

The Horizon One entered Hyperspace, time for Raiyo to take some rest.
Azetha didn't give him the awnser to his question, but it didn't bother him; He barely knew her anyway.
Raiyo watched her fall asleep in the passenger seat, and pulled out the little container from the safe.
He openend it, revealing a golden coloured crystal, used as pendant; He attached it to the necklace around his neck, and whispered to it.

"Don't worry... i'll find him, I promised right?"

Raiyo walked to the cargo bay, pulling a blanket from one of the crates and returned back to the cockpit, puttin it over Azetha.

"Here ya go"

He sat down, closing his eyes; He came closer... He knew it for sure.

[member="Ashalah Ky']

When Azetha awoke, she didn't know where she was. The grogginess of sleep temporarily stole her short-term memories, but soon it all came back to her. Reaching up, she rubbed and blinked the sleep from her eyes. That was when she noticed the warm thickness covering her. "Huh~?" She groaned quietly, looking over at herself. She blinked, surprised to see the blanket covering her. Sitting up, she looked around for Raiyo. She spotted him soon.

"Hey..." It was obvious that he covered her in the blanket, and that's what shocked her. She wasn't used to such compassion, such kindness. In the Cartel, the only way to receive kindness and compassion was to show your worth. She hadn't proven herself to him; her dexterity with a blaster, her skills in melee fighting. So why was he doing this? Why was he being so nice?

"How...how long was I out?"

[member="Raiyo Tatsuu"]

Naboo, a system ruled by hierarchy, known by it's beautiful architecture and ancient cities under water, a jewel in the Outer Rim.
The Horizon One was docked to one of the stations in orbit, being refuelled for the long trip to Sullust.

Raiyo was talking to two Royal Inspectors who checked on Illegal wares inside the ship, and showed them around.
When they passed the cockpit, Raiyo noticed Azetha was awake.

"A few hours, around 8 or so.." He replied to her.

One of the guards gave her a suspicious look but soon continued his search; the other Inspector asked about Raiyo's business in the Naboo System.

"Just passing through, on our way to the Sullust System, private business"

The guards left the ship, giving a command of approval to the control center.

[member="Ashalah Ky"]

"8 hours?" She sat upright, wide awake now. She had never slept that long in her life. She had to stay on guard, in case anything happened. What if they were ambushed? Attacked? What if Raiyo turned on her? Bringing her in for the bounty on her head? What if they found her? The sight of the guards didn't help. One guard gave her a suspicious look which made her jump to her feet, turning 180 to face them. In the process, she smacked her head on the control panel above the windshield.

"Ah!" She hissed, grabbing her wounded montrail. Glancing up, she noticed both guards were looking at her funny. "I'm sorry," she rubbed spot where there was sure to be a bruise later. "I remembered a bad dream I had. Nothing to worry about." She gave them a smile, playing off her fear of being caught. The guards shrugged and went on their way.

Once they were gone, she let out a sigh, slumping back down into her chair, her face in her hands.

[member="Raiyo Tatsuu"]

"You okay?" He asked her, after she hit her head.
Raiyo led the two men outside, signalling Azetha that he would go to the surface for a bit, maybe buying a blaster without the risk of blowing himself up with it.
On his way down, using one of the transits on the station, he felt a strange feeling, something familiar, yet so unknown to him..
It bothered him the whole flight, and the closer he came to the surface, the worse it seemed to get.

It was the feeling he felt when he planned his course to Sullust, but at least ten times stronger, leaving a headache with him.

"Down we go..."

He wasn't all too comfortable leaving a stranger in his ship, but he trusted Azetha alot better than the scum on Tatooine..

[member="Ashalah Ky"]

"I'm fine." She hissed at him. The guards left, Raiyo following. Ash watched him go, blinking in shock at his leaving. He just left her with the ship? And he trusted her not to steal it or something on it. Moving from the cockpit, she watched him head over to the transit system. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she tried to clear her mind. She felt weird. Shaking the feeling from her mind, she went to explore the ship while she waited for Raiyo to return. During her self-guided tour of the ship, she checked for ammo and weapons supply, before going down to the controls for the mounted blaster.

[member="Raiyo Tatsuu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom