Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Denmok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herah

H
antonio-j-manzanedo-dragon-mazanedo-2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Denmok
  • Loyalties: Kyrinov
  • Notable Possessions: n/a
  • Personality: Quiet, Normally just likes getting down to buisness and keeps to herself
  • Training: Trained to be a mount as well as ariel support to the rider in combat as well as a heavy hitting ground unit if the need arises
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Combat Function: Thick scales allow her to be able to be a temporary shield for his rider and a few people, her flying allows her to do attacks from the air or deal with some areial issues or flying transport, as well as produce madness from her breath attack.
Strengths:
  • Hard to kill - Its thick scales make small arms fire or anything short of heavy weapons or artillery useless, However once some of its scales are removed it will be weak to enough small arms fire to hurt or kill it.
  • Lightning Breath - It breathes a bright yellow blast of lightning from its mouth that can incinerate the field and anything in it within a 10m Radius
  • Telepathy - Can only communicate telepathically with other dragons and there rider’s
  • Maneuverability and climbing speed - it's wings and tail aids in it's directional flight allowing it to yaw, pitch, roll, turn with amazing ease
  • Poison spikes: Its talons and teeth are coated in a venomous poison that is deadly to the scratch.
Weaknesses:
  • Not as fast as a starfighter: While it does have incredible speed in flight a standard fighter can easily overtake the beast
  • Size does matter - Its size prevents it from going into tight spaces no bigger than that of a fighter or a Small Shuttle.
  • Poison doesn't Discriminate: The venom from her claws and teeth do not care who it touches ally or foe it can kill

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Denmok was considered the grumpy war veteran of the Dragons of Vanquo normally keeping to herself and being grumpy when bugged by the younger beasts even giving them a bashing or two if thats what it took to get them to buzz off, She keeps the recluse life and rarely does she allow any visitors too talk to her much less use her as a mount as she chooses her rider by testing them wether or not that be simply keeping with them for a time as probation or giving them some other trial or test before solidifying on letting them be her rider.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zak Dymo

Z
Herah

I will be conducting this review for you. There are just a few points that I have to go over.

1. Image Credit

Referring to this article, the goal here is to credit the artist of the work, rather than citing just the place where it was found. This is Dragon Head Study by Manzanedo. Please edit your image credit to reflect that.

2. Loyalties
Loyalties: @Kyrinov

As per the template, link any relevant characters, faction pages, or groups. A tag is not a link, and user accounts may be renamed. As such, please cite to Kyrinov's character sheet here so that it is clear which character this refers to.

3. Training
Training: combat trained as both a mount and to fight on its own

This statement is very general/vague. As per the template, if your beast companion has been trained to perform special tasks or follow certain commands, list those things here. As such, please elaborate to clarify what kind of combat training this refers to.

4. Strengths & Weaknesses
Strengths:
  • Poison spikes: Its talons and teeth are coated in a venomous poison that is deadly to the scratch.
Weaknesses:
  • Poison doesn't Discriminate: The venom from her claws and teeth do not care who it touches ally or foe it will kill

As a reminder, language that could be interpreted to force another player to do something they do not wish for their character is prohibited. (Codex Rules, General Submission Guidelines). Additionally, you may not kill another character without that character's permission (Roleplay Rule #5). Stating that the talons and fangs and envenomed is fine, but you should avoid language that could be interpreted as to force a particular outcome. As such, I'd ask that you tone this down.

Those are my thoughts and I look forward to yours in reply. Please tag me when you have completed your edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom