Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Demons run when a good man goes to war

War, it was ever present within the galaxy

It was a disease that never went away a cancer you could not cure

However for some it was their life, they knew nothing but conflict and the drums of war

For stardust, a war veteran since the age of 16, it was her life. However she now had that little bit of peace, she was to soon be married and have a family like she had always wanted. But yet, even then, even after all that she knew she would not be able to ignore the drums of war that beat loud within her mind.

With even more regret, she was about to train her husband in the arts of war. Someone who she knew had seen the effects and yet here she was on imahalyan out in the plains with a few cases of weapons she had collected with targets set up. She took a breath and sighed as she waited now...

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben had been hearing of situations across the galaxy. War. Conflict. Endless battle. He was not prepared for such things. And he knew that Commenor, and the rest of the CSA would not last against the world of war. It would take them, the cloud of death and conflict. It was reaching out, like skeletal fingers. Lingering like a bad smell, a disease. And Darben needed to be prepared. So he had asked [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] to do so, and she had agreed. Reluctant she had been however.

He arrived, without the blaster he had himself for it was merely a stun blaster. "Stardust..." he looked over the targets, and the cases. "We can put this off if you don't think I am ready for this."

[member="Darben Skirae"]

if I put this off the next moment could be to late

She had said as she took a deep.breath and turned to him. This is what drove people to do, the peaceful became soldiers to war. Stardust gave a soft smiling before turning to a weapons case and opened it up, inside was a westar 35 one of her extra blaster pistols. Taking it out she showed it to him

we will start with something little easier a pistol, depending on your style this can be a main weapon or a sidearm, as you know I prefer duel wielding this type as I do with my sabers

She handed it over to him as she looked out to the targets and blinked...looked just like when she came and liberated this place...she sighed abd touched a button on her wrist

when you fire it hold it steady, try lining the back sight up with the front, go ahead and give a few practice shots

He sighed, indeed it could be rather too late. These were very dangerous times lately, and he needed to train up. To prepare himself. He was afraid of it. Darben was afraid to fight. But he knew there would eventually come a time. A time where he would have to fight back. He looked at the pistol presented by [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] to him. He put out his hand, which was in fact shaking a little. He put his other hand on his wrist, let out a calming breath before he then took hold of the blaster.

Darben held the blaster up. He had tried training once, thanks to Darlyn Excron. That had not gone so well, that. This was his second chance on the matter. "All right..." He held it up, and fired a few times. Of the five shots, one hit. That had been the first, his aim being thrown off by flinching.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

She watch, she knew the first time he wouldnt hit much if any. He was scared rightfully so, she took a breath in then out as she came forward pulling her own out

after each shot take some time to get your target back in line, shooting wildly is only needed if your pinned down but if you arent ypu meed ti br able to hit the target...even one shot could stop somone enough to get another shot

She demonstrated as she fired once her hand moving a bit before she steadied her hand again and fired at the target hitting it once again before turning to him

Darben listened. Take some time? "But...if I take time they might have a chance to hit won't they?" he asked to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]. Then she fired giving demonstration to show him how to do it. He tried to calm himself, but his mind was against him. Trying to let go of the blaster, fear taking hold. He readied himself to fire again, but Star would see just how much he was shaking. Which was a lot.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

fire before they do, you must be quick when you realing the shot

She watched him, he was shaking. She should simply stop it stop him and just go enjoy a evening with him. But she had to force this the issue of she didnt...she didnt to think about it

focus! That target there is not a innocent it is your enemy. Control your arm

Darben breathed in, shakily. Trying to hold his aim tight. Then, Star ordered him to focus and he flinched and fired. After the flinch, he tried holding up to steady for a quick second shot and hit a target. He had not had Star order or shout like that, and he knew in that instant she was in no way messing around, not at all. He had to focus, for his own sake as well as hers and Renla's. And everyone else he was to protect with this training.

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

[member="Darben Skirae"]

alright there you go repeat that 5 in a row

She would watch, she crossed her arms as she took a breath and let it out....this reminded her of when she would train troops....you had to act serious and get it into their minds that it was life or death no Inbetween

once you can hit five shots put the gun down and follow me we will give you a rifle to try

He looked at her, almost in surprise, like the look a teen would give to one of their parents that basically said 'are you kidding?'. He was to hit five targets, and he could barely hit one. So with that, he sighed. He had basically asked for this from [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]. So he got to it, and it no doubt would take a while before he finally got five hits. But his work would be seen as sloppy. "How'd I do?" he asked, wondering if she would be honest or not.

It did take awhile, star understood but yet time was of the essence, she took the pistol and then looked over at the targets seeing the blaster shots still warm against them

well I hope they run in a group, either way this is a side arm this is the oh poodoo my main rifle is eithe rout of ammo or broke

She pulled out a rifle, holding it up to him to take as she got one herself

when you use a rifle test your cheek on the stock and press the butt firmly into your shoulder...thisll help with stability, with your other hand find place it on the front grip area

She showed him getting a proper hold as she took aim and quickly fired at each target before relaxing and nodding to him

He felt a little down at her honesty, he had missed quite a bit. And his fingers were warm, very warm. She took the pistol from him and then she gave him a rifle. Up to his shoulder he brought it, and flinched as she fired some shots. And that he did, firing a burst. He had a bit more trouble, cause the recoil from the rifle was something he'd not really expected. "I liked the pistol better" he murmured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom