Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democracy Cometh (Dominion of Yadrid)

DOMINION OF YUNA

Chora had been enjoying the night sky, with Arrol off doing his thing she had been able to walk around the city and follow the other soldiers on the water. The walking on water bit did have its fun moment she could admit as well to with a smile. That no one was really seeing her and couldn't actually harm her helped to get across without incident and move onto the city of Uran for all to see. Her face lighting up at the light and wonders. "Oh this place is quite amazing I must admit."

DOMINION OF YUNA

Flint stood with the other soldiers as they had finished and he had to admit he was enjoying this feeling of completion. There had been a great deal done and now they could move on further down the line. He checked the map and with the local intel got it. "Alright guys our next stop is Yuna... Gee sounds like an ex girlfriend alright lets keep it simple and work to help these people as it were. We don't want to spook them now." Flint had a smirk on his face while he popped his shoulders and neck. Then started off with the rest of them and thanke the People of Valan for having them.

DOMINION OF YUNA
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Figured you were relatives or something" "I guess it's a given. You guys look near identical"

Katagiri looked at the jedi master and gave a nod of her head while she straightened her hair and robes. "Yes we do, not perfectly but close enough most of the women in our family do it is just in the blood as it were and soemthign that has to be worked on. There are of course exceptions, some of us change depending on where we live and how we are rasied. Me for instance I was raised by the jedi on Arkania and the Mandalorians on Dxun but I only really changed after meeting a powerful being named Velok."

DOMINION OF YUNA

Oliver looked at the group in the transport as the new orders came in and he gave a nod of his head in understanding. There was plenty going on and he saw from the sky on the scanners all the people and fortification that had been getting built. He couldn't believe it truth be told but it was worth it while he dipped the ship down and then back up with a smirk before heading off towards the new location to drop them off. "Alright this is the 3:10 flight to Yuna"

@[member="Junko Ike"]@[member="Orihime Ike"]
Reiko smiled and took Orihime's hand. She giggled as she ran towards the city with everyone else. " We should find something we can have to remember this place! Like something cool!" of course cool could mean anything from a shiny rock to a nifty toy. She giggled as she reached the city and looked around in wonder. "This is so cool!" She said looking for their next target. After all the needed to find mommy.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]
Dominion of Yunna
Alli giggled " I am here for credits, and as everyone knows, I observe all laws that affect my corporation on a location basis. So have no worry, I am sure I will get along fine with them. So what brings you here" She asked with a smile as the computers began to record the scanned data. " It seems all is well here, so can I help you, I am just recording survey data to determine mineral densities and such. I will file part of my findings with the intergalatic records to state what resources we can find here. "

The Pale

T
@[member="Lavania"]
Dominion of Uran

"An artifact you say. Aiding you to keep me alive"? Pale quandered a moment. He knew nothing about witch magic, but with the force his knowledge was much greater. If she was drawing off an artifact of The Force then indeed her magic was just that. "I may have possibly solved it". The Pale drew his sword, Runeblade. From across his back. "This is Runeblade. Ancient and powerful. Radiant in the darkside from over five thousand years of imbued hatred. If it is The Force that keeps me upright and not witch magic. Then all I need is to collect more objects of power. So if I may test my theory. I would like to hold your artifact and for you to near sever the connection. If I'm right. These two would keep me alive".

@[member="Syn"]

The woman had left the scene, escaped into the perpetual night here in Valen. Iella was saddened she could not have done more but there is always time in the future to meet her again. She sensed through the force his presence along their force bond. Syn was coming for her and she was very happy for that. Iella started to walk in his direction, it would be a long walk to the city, but she had no transport and she could take time to reflex on things that now concerned her about the Jedi Order and it's direction. For her now, as time when on with the new Grand Master, that things had not changed .. the atmosphere within the Order still one of absolute, war and invasion. They are hell bent on eradication on the darkside through means so unjedi like it made her sick to the stomach. So she has a lot of thinking to do. For Iella, the Jedi of this Order are not Jedi, but puppets of the Republic and she thinks on them as Jedi Soldiers. Yet again they are marched into war, leading the way, it is the Republic Military that should be leading this, not the Jedi.

Iella considers the Council clouded in it's judgement, lust for Sith blood pumping in their veins with no thought to try ... at least try .. for redemption, firstly before entering into the kill. There is no thought to the long term implications of their actions. War, by is nature, will change the best of people. And it had changed her. She feels now that she had lost her way, and it might be time to find it again. Her hand now resting on her belly with their children. She is thinking of them now, and what it in the future for them, she can not have them raised in a culture of hate, which is what the Jedi are doing, they are now no better then the Sith they wish to kill. Iella walks on toward her new direction.

She hears his voice in her mind and for a moment she can not answer him. He has asked a question that she can not answer for the moment. Instead she replies to him, in a vague way.

I am fine. She knows he will detect her change, that is something that she can not or will not hide from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom