Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
41660f49f6d2ee98b74719e9fcd5fb82.jpg

Image source: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/66/0f/41660f49f6d2ee98b74719e9fcd5fb82.jpg

Name: Demo Demons
Intent: Demolition experts for Justice Shipping and their allies
Affiliation: Justice Shipping and those who hire their soldiers.
Availability: Common
Quality: B-Veteran
Type: Infantry
Strength: 30 organics, various beings
Description: James was tired of waiting every year for the 4th of July. He was also looking for more units to add to the Justice Shipping army. The spacer decided to fix both issues by commissioning a line of demolition experts. As usually he offered the job to anyone who was willing and poor in the outer rim. However there was a caveat to this one: all males applying had to be over the age of 21 to prevent laps of judgement resulting in unwanted accidents during the weeks of training. During their time they were trained to be cautious and respect their ordinances for the dangerous things they were. At last James Justice added yet another available unit to his clientel as well as created an opportunity for himself to celebrate the Fourth any time he desired—even October 27th if he desired.
Skills:
-extensive knowledge of explosive ordinances including IEDs, Warheads, and so on.
-moderate combat training
Drawbacks:
-A one trick pony, these guys take care of explosives, that’s about it.
-Their weapons of choice, explosives are expensive. As a result some members can be divas…..
Links: None

[member="James Justice"]

James Justice said:
Image source: https://s-media-cach...9e9fcd5fb82.jpg
I'm going to need a link that either takes me to the page where you found the image or to the original artist.

James Justice said:
-Their weapons of choice, explosives are expensive.As a result some members can be divas…..
I want you to link any weaponry this unit will be expected to use in battle.

James Justice said:
Availability: Common Quality: B-Veteran
For this common B-quality unit I will need to see a 10 post dev thread. This should explain how a unit where the members recruited are "anyone who was willing and poor in the outer rim" reaches this state of veterancy.

Thanks

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Sorry to keep you waiting. Working on getting a few of the players who are James' employees to help with the development thread. And the links for the explosives, working on that as well. Sorry, looking to replace a work truck in real life the past two days kinda threw me for a loop.

[member="James Justice"]

No worries at all. :) RL takes priority, take your time. Meanwhile I'm putting this up for archival. PM either [member="Valiens Nantaris"] or [member="Lorelei Darke"] when the dev thread is finished and you're ready to have it reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom