Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Demikas, Son of None - Atheus

|| THE BASICS ||
  • Full name: Demikas, Son of None
  • Preferred Name:
    • Atheus Voidwalker
    • Atheus
  • Alias: Atheus,
  • Titles:
    • Voidwalker,
    • Warden of Hora,
    • Lost Voidwalker
    • Lost Prince of Makrosia
  • Species: Near Human
  • Race: Hellyni
  • Homeworld: Hora - Makrosia Kingdom
  • Faction(s):
    • The Iron Empire (Formerly - Defunct)
    • The Vanguard (Formerly - Defunct)
    • Mandalorian Crusades (Formerly - Defunct)
    • Commenor Systems Alliance (Formerly - Defunct/Now a part of the SJC)
    • Mandalorian Empire (Formerly - Left due to the Culling of the Sith)
    • Confederacy of Independent Systems - Losely
  • Rank(s):
    • Dark Jedi Master / Neutral Master
    • Iron Lord(Formerly)
    • Warden of Hora
  • Class:
    • Berserker
    • Knight
    • Agent/Hunter/Ranger,
  • Mentor(s): Nickolas Imura
  • Students(s): Some. None notable.
  • Force Sensitive: Yes,
  • Force Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Lawful Neutral Mix.
|| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ||
  • Height: 6 foot five inches
  • Weight: Approximately 190-200 pounds
  • Complexion: Caucasian, Slight Tan
  • Eye Color: Luna Silver with sparks of yellow, Shades of Red, Yellow, and Orange when enraged with the Dark Side
  • Hair Color: Dark brown with wisps of Brown and Red hair closer to the ears, temples, and neck.
  • Distinguishing Marks: Scars in various places to be assumed. Dark Brown hair with some red flecks, bright silver eyes, and a very minimal tan. Known for having eyes turn "Sithly" when using darker force powers. Entire metallic left arm, and well known for wearing his mask, as well as military style gear instead of plate armor, or trooper armor. Atheus also has a Tattoo on his inner ribs of a Fox like creature from Hora.
  • Voice Sample: Bucky Barnes, The Winter Soldier - Sebastian Stan.
  • Appearance description: Atheus stands well over the average height of the Human species. His body has been honed over years of use in the battlefield, despite being presumed to be in his mid to late thirties. Upon first sight, His left arm is a big give away. Lost in a fight against a Gen'dai, the replacement limb was created with Sith alchemy to be self healing and very resilient. Another most notable give away to his character, is his attire. Almost always dressed up in a quasi-military styled uniform. While on very rare occasions he has been seen wearing simple clothing to blend in, He feels most comfortable in his military fatigues. He is also always been seen with long hair let down and draped. Seemingly unkept, and never touched by a brush. Also seen with a five o' clock shadow that has deepened over his self-imposed exile.
|| ORIENTATIONS ||
  • Marital Status: Single,
  • Sexual Conduct: Hetrosexual, Sexually Active.
  • Languages:
    • Hellyni - Native
    • Imperial Basic - Fluent
    • Galactic Basic - Fluent
    • Mando'a - Broken
    • High Sith - Broken
    • Freelancer
    • Mercenary
    • Iron Lord of the Iron Empire(Formerly)
|| ATTITUDE ||
  • Honorable: Honorable is not a word generally used to describe Atheus, yet he is. He holds others to a respect given specific situations. Such as an ally who fought with him for a long time, or allies gained through sparring and being equal, or rivals. Yes, in a fight, Atheus is not above using every possible advantage he has at his disposal, and not afraid of hitting below the belt. To an extent, he will abstain from showing his more honorable side to those who he feels doesn't deserve his respect or honor. More often than not, Atheus will act like a gentleman around women, customary of his species, but even that can change depending upon the circumstances.
  • No Remorse, yet acceptance?: It's difficult for Atheus to admit when he is wrong. Atheus is stalwart when it comes to what he does. His actions are his decisions. He has no regrets from them, and feels no need to do so. Atheus tends to make decisions that follow his ideals over that of others or someone who tries to press their ideas upon him. However, in recent times, Atheus is slowly learning to accept that every action comes with a consequence. Be it a slap on the hand, or worse. Consequences come with every action, and he is learning to accept this, and the way others feel about his actions.
  • Professional: When it's time to work, its time to work. A job has to be done, its not very nice, but he is good at doing it. Atheus puts the job above all else. Even if men have to die being under his command, the ends justify the means. They sacrificed themselves for the greater good. Some rare things can pull him away from a job. With recent times, Atheus is trying to become a better person over all. And accepting his past. With that, he is trying to be more open to saving lives rather than throw them away.
  • Darwin Role Model: Only the strong survive. This makes some conversation with people difficult, or cause Atheus to be very harsh upon those around him. He believes that people only evolve or learn through tests of strength. Strength to him can mean anything. Be it mental prowess, abilities within the force, physical strength, or even cunning actions towards others. Manipulation as well. However, he draws the line at cowards who hire people for the sake of not doing it themselves, or because they aren't willing to do the job. An example would be him assassinating someone because the employer needs to have an alibi for not being there, while he won't perform the same job for someone who doesn't want to get blood on his hands.
  • Unstoppable force/unbreakable wall: His mentality is much like others who live in the Makrosia city-state on Hora. Being very stoic in his actions, and will continue to push his ideals even if people try to stop him. Hence the unstoppable force. However, not very many people can convince him to adhere to other's ideals, or to change just because someone said so. He is very much set in his ways and doesn't tend to change just for the sake of someone else. Cue the Unbreakable wall. With recent developments, a few people have gotten close to him. With the exception to these rare few who he accepts into his life, He will be more open to people.
  • The Strength of Many: In recent times, Atheus has found a small group of people he can trust with some reliance. Mostly these people come from a small group of Mandalorians, or the many people of the Iron Empire. As well as his recent visits to Commenor to learn of their people, and even make an ally out of their Queen Lady Kay. He is becoming a little more trusting of others, and even allowing more people into his life, and see who he really is. Atheus is slowly understanding, that the more people he has on his side, the more likely he is to make his mark upon the galaxy.
  • Acceptance of the Past: Atheus is slowly coming to terms with his past. Learning that there is still much for him to do in order for him to even be close to not considering himself a "monster." Even with the help of his apprentices, friends, allies, and others around him, He is slowly warming up to the idea of being more open about his life. Making deals with friends to become better. In due time, he will be "human."
|| STRENGTHS ||
  • Sword/Bladed Combat: Demikas has always shown an affinity for bladed and Lightsaber combat. Able to readily use such weapons are a great advantage considering he is a force user, and is known to use Battlemind, and other strength, or rage inducing powers. As swords were used long ago before the lightsaber, Atheus trained himself to use such weapons to increase his physical capabilities, as well as should he need to use a bladed or heavier weapon than a lightsaber.
  • Lightsaber Combat: Taken by the Sith Lord Nickolas Imura, He was trained to use a Lightsaber in the Shi-Cho lightsaber form. Able to easily use it to the advantage of wide arcing swipes. He can be seen using a bit from Soresu, and Djem-so/Shien from time to time. Now considered a Master in the art of Lightsaber combat, and even going to toe to toe with one of the more renowned lightsaber duelists in the Galaxy, Atheus is very good. However, he still has much more to learn.
  • Military Training: Being in the Military Caste within the Hellyni people, he was born and raised to be a soldier. Working under various Kings of Makrosia as a Bounty Hunter, and a Freelance soldier. Now as a Force user, he can still use blaster, slugthrower, and other weaponry to a healthy degree. Most weapons such as blasters, and any other kind of ranged weapon will be fine. However, more primitive weapons prove to be more difficult. However recently, in secrete the man has been training himself to use a Bow. Maybe this will break the ice to become more proficient with weaponry.
  • Stamina: Even from an early age, Demikas was seen to be able to have a much higher stamina within his physical body, as well as later on with his force potential. He can last very long within battles. This greatly helps him with abilities such as Battlemind, and Force Rage to let him be in those states for far longer than anyone of his rank should be.
  • Technology: Growing up in the Makrosia community, Atheus shows great skill in technology. Able to understand how various weapons, starships, gear, and general uses of technology affect him or others. He excels in creating technology from existing forms of mechanical constructs already, such as altering previous weapons or gear to be something a little more, or adding to a previously built weapon to give himself or others an edge.
  • Metallurgy: With technology relying on some forms of metal, An aspect of Sith Alchemy being Metallurgy being his greatest focal point, Atheus is a rather good Smith, and knows his way around various metals handed to him. However, the more intricate metals or newer up to date materials are a little bit more difficult for him.
|| ATTRIBUTES ||
  • Heritage: Being born a Hellyni, He is naturally able to resist mental abilities such as Force Persuasion, and other sensory abilities against himself. Much like Mind control. However, this prevents others from speaking with him using Telepathy. Atheus is also very much inclined to use weaponry before force powers. Atheus, and many of his species consider the force to be a tool, or a weapon, rather than a gift.
  • Unyielding and impenetrable: When in a fight, Atheus doesn't back down. This goes hand in hand with his fighting style of being an in your face, lightsaber/sword wielding berserker. He takes great pride in his abilities, and will use them. Multiple times, even when wounded, Atheus would continue to fight to keep up his attacks. To try and break his enemy. While most of the time he will fight in your face, He can back down, and rely on his skills of defensive tactics should he have to. Knowing the Soresu, and Djem-So lightsaber forms allows him to sit back and wait for you to mess up, or for him to counter you.
  • Silence: Atheus tends to be very silent on subject matters that he should voice his opinion on. However, he doesn't really say much. If he does, he says a little as possible. This can make people look poorly upon him for not speaking up, or being rather secretive. Atheus says what his mind is, and nothing more. However, this can change should he open up to you. Even then, he speaks his peace, and he is done.
  • Different: Unlike most of his species, They tend to be very much open, and well voiced about their opinions. Atheus is not. Preferring to stay quiet, and silent, as well as having a much longer fuse than expected of him. With his ability to draw greatly into Force Rage, its strange to see him out of that state, and be rather calm and collected. This is also a characteristic of his people in Makrosia. Being a very disciplined culture. Having Force rage and the ability to stay calm in many situations is good for those who are fighting. Despite his usage in Force Rage, and mostly offensive tactics in battle, He is quite different in terms of character.
  • A Man of his word: Much like others, He can be a rather Lawful person. However he tends to act against the law in various ways, He finds more often than not, his own set of "rules" are leaning towards letting others go, and not killing when necessary. Quite strange of a Dark Sider to do that. When he makes a promise, he tends to keep it to the best of his abilities. While there are some promises that can clearly be broken, he tends to stay away from making those.
  • Ambidextrous: Atheus is considered a right handed person. He uses his right hand to aim, shoot, or to use as his sword hand. However, Atheus can use both hands to equal proficiency with weapons, shooting, or even just using both hands in general.
|| WEAKNESSES ||
  • Its Time to Work: When it's time to work, its time to work. There is no playing or horsing around with Atheus. He takes work, and other designated items very seriously. So much so that if others start to mess around, or "play with their prey" he could even reprimand them, or comment about not playing with their food. Very professional in his standards, and tends to force others to be the same way. All work, and No play.
  • Left arm: A previous injury in his past to his shoulder, causes his nerves on his left arm to be more susceptible to pain. Thus, he wears a sleeve of durasteel armor on his left arm. However, now that his arm has been removed, it was replaced with this arm.
  • Typical Lone Wolf: He likes to work alone. Sometimes he even refuses help from other sources because he wants to do it his way. It's not sure if he does this just because he thinks he doesn't need help, doesn't want people in the way, or a combination of both.
  • Poisons: As a species, Atheus is very susceptible to poisons. He would only need to take half the lethal dose that is require to kill a normal human.
  • High Metabolism: Requires him to eat all the time. If he doesn't he can get serious hunger pangs, headaches, and even grow sick in a much shorter time than baseline humans. However, no one sees him eat...
  • Ungrateful Bastard: He never really shows gratitude when it's needed, or warranted. If he messes up, his proud nature makes him feel like he doesn't need to say sorry, or make up for his mistakes. Nor does he tell people they did a good job, and likewise. Making him seem like a heartless person.
  • Trash Talk: He is not one to shy from dissing someone, or straight up bullying for the pure fact of proving he might be better than they are. While he does this to people, it depends upon the person for him to act this way towards. He isn't like this all the time.
  • Darwinist: His ideal of the Galaxy is that only the strong survive. Forcing himself, those that work for him, and around him to be pushed to their limit. If you aren't fit to fight, or to survive, you aren't fit to live. He will make that very clear. This is greatly reinforced in his past where he was once weak, and became strong through training.
  • Hydrophobia: Having a fear of water. While drinking it, taking showers, and simplistic uses of water are fine, its standing water such as a bathtub, oceans, lakes, rivers, and even completely filled sinks that make Atheus' stomach churn. He can feel sick, and if in water like mentioned can even get headaches from being around water for too long.
  • Nightmares/PTSD: Being someone who has killed people for a living, been in war after war, and being rather gruesome in battle, Atheus has seen a lot of death. It takes a heavy toll on him. Every time he closes his eyes, he sees their faces, and he is constantly plagued by the monster he has become. He is also diagnosed as having PTSD. Small things in normal every day life such as loud banging sounds, fireworks, and even someone who resembles someone he has killed could set him off. While most of the time it's there and gone, There is a chance it could have a more destructive effect upon himself, and others around him at the time.
|| POSSESSIONS ||
|| BIOGRAPHY ||
Atheus is a name I took. In this name, athe is derived from my native tongue. Meaning "No god." I take this name as I am without a God. I support no god. I am a man who will find hell without the help of others. And here is why.

I was brought into the galaxy like any other person. Given the name of Demikas, or Demi as what many called me then. I was born to a poor family, My father left before I knew his name. He caused pain to my mother an myself for leaving us, as I was not his legitimate son. I was left in the arms of a crying woman thrown out of the grand city state of Makrosia. It was here that we lived on a farm for years with other outcast families. I grew up a bastard of a child. Never knowing my father, nor the pleasantries of a life of wealth. Growing up, ends were barely met by my mother. Slaving on the farmland, I took grew to work in the fields. Using a scythe to cut the crops.

We survived on our own. Doing the best we could with the other outcasts. Considered worse than slaves, we were. Forbidden from even coming within a kilometer towards the city, I always looked to the walls as a place I was blocked from. Not a place I could call home. Sleeping every night in the barn on top of stacks of hay and a makeshift blanket, I would dream of walking the streets of the city. Being able to see the faces of those working in shops. Seeing the faces of men and women working, and debating over their tools of their trade. Seeing children playing ball, and boys playing soldier while the girls went inside to pretty themselves up. Or even go to a school to learn how to read and write.

I was not fortunate. Learning how to make my mark on parchment, and to read and write very rudimentary. I had no schooling. Never being accepted anywhere. Growing up into my teenage years, I remember one day. This one day changed my life forever. Walking home from the market, I was jumped and ambushed by city boys. Carrying guns, and one even a lightsaber. I was mugged, beaten, and belittled by their treatment of my caste system. I was spat at. Urination was let upon me as I lay on the grown, groaning in pain from the beating I took. Leaving me with nothing, I walked home in shame. Naked, as they took everything from me.

The return home, My mother beat me as well. Chastising me for not fighting, or for not standing up for myself. She never listened to me. We fought, and argued with words. Until she hit me. I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't realize what I had done until I saw my mother on the floor, and I was on top of her. Punching her as though she were an animal. I became the boys who attacked me. Striking at me simply because they hated me. I couldn't deal with it anymore. I lost it. Running away as I wept. Reaching the one place I always went to be alone.

A simple sinkhole that had been left alone for years after wars between the city states. Standing over the top of this hole, I debated if I should jump in. If I should give up on what little life had given me. I stayed here for hours. Crying, yelling, and screaming till I could no longer speak. If it wasn't for my anger, I wouldn't be alive. In my fit of screaming, a soldier doing his rounds on the country side had heard me. He found me, and just sat and listened. Listened to my rant of being a bastard. Listened to my complaints of the world, and how I was treated as a weak link when I have done nothing wrong. It is this moment, that he walked forth, and gave me a chance.

Being as naive as I was, I jumped. I couldn't believe him. Yet, as I fell, I could feel him grabbing onto me. I knew he meant his words. No one would save an outcast like myself. I didn't know what came over me at the time, but I know now that the force had prevented our deaths. We were protected by the force. I had slowed our descent to the water below, barely making any splash. I had discovered, I was force sensitive. The use of the force caused me to faint, and I went into a deep sleep.

Waking up three days later, I found myself in a white room. A bed for the first time of my life, was under me, and covered in a blanket warm to the touch. Sitting next to me, was my mother. Crying and bruised. Worried that I was gone. Its here that my life flashed by. The soldier coming in, and explaining that I could join the military, and my outcast title would be removed, as well as hers. We both accepted. I doing so because I was not going to work in a field for the rest of my life.

The soldier, Artias, took me in. Allowed me a place in the military, and let my mother live with his own parents. We worked together. He trained me in the ways of the city, and I showed him how my past, had created me into what I am. Working side by side, we trained for war. Preparing for anything. We learned the usage of weapons ranging from blasters, slugthrowers, and even the coveted lightsabers. We became experts of our field. Gaining promotions. Eventually, I was promoted, while he was not. I earned the title of captain, and he lieutenant. I was to make a squad of men to follow me. I was tasked with the men I had, to infiltrate Sparti, and find out how their own military was gaining in strength faster than ours.

Excited, and willing to prove myself, We geared up. The short of it is, We failed. They knew we were coming, and ambushed us. We broke out into a firefight. Completely surrounded, we were fighting with all we had. The men I commanded dying left and right before my eyes. I couldn't take it. I was losing it again. It was when my friend, and my second in command came to me, and aided me from the ground, that I was needed, that he was ran through with a lightsaber.

I remember the red blade piercing through his chest. The smile he had was wiped clean with surprised as the man behind him smiled with a grin I could never forget. With a rage that had festered over years of knowing my wealth of working with the kingdom being wasted by my drug addicted whore of a mother, and being forced into situations I hated, and losing my friend, I went berserk.

Drawing heavily on these emotions, I drew my own saber. And ran it through the man. Taking his as well, I slaughtered everyone. Even my own allies. Saber scars were left in my wake as I scorched the ground and the enemies. Half broken weapons, and armor pieces strewn everywhere as I killed the last man. Even to this day, I cannot even comprehend how much damage I did, or what I caused in the field that night. All I know, was I lay next to my dying friend. Crying over his cold body as reinforcements from Spathi showed up.

I was taken as a hostage. Treated like an animal once more. Subjugated to pain, and torture beyond your comprehension. My body and mind are riddled with scars that last today. They stain me. It was by the force, and the force alone that I escaped. I took the one chance I had, and used it. Overtaking their guards with my fury within the force, and stole the lightsaber of the man who killed my only family. Showing up blood soaked, burned, and in pain at the front gates of Makrosia, I went through another round of torture from my own people. For surviving when I shouldn't have. For returning without honor, than dying with it.

It was when I was barely 19 winters old, that I was released. I was an outcast once more. Given another chance to see my mother, I passed on it. Knowing that she would blame me for being cast out. For coming back as a bastard child, instead of a man of honor. I left. Leaving Hora with nothing more than the clothes on my back. It was one traveler among the stars who took me in. A man who was born poor like myself, but had the powers of the gods I hated. It was this man, Nickolas Imura, who challenged my very essence.

His treatment was not torture, but training through pain. I became strong. Fighting by his side for years. Creating force artifacts that could rival his. Even aiding his company as he worked for the Red Ravens, the Lords of the Fringe, the Sith and their crusades against the Jedi. It is here I learned to become pain. I was the master of fear, and emotions. I learned to consume the very things I fed off of myself. I fed upon the Dark side as though it were a feast. Becoming a lethal weapon to be deployed by my master. It was here, that he left me. Leaving the company to me, and letting me become what I wanted. His words, of giving me the tools to restart my life, were left to me. It was here, after being declared a Master of the force, I took upon myself, the name Atheus.

Returning to Hora, and to Makrosia. I demanded that my Exile be revoked. I was granted a test, and passed. I was allowed in. And from there, I wiped my slate clean. I had the resiliency to murder my mother in her sleep. I searched for my father. I hunted him down like a rabid dog. Showing him that his Bastard son was more than he realized, and ended his life as well. I worked as a weapon for Makrosia. I was the person they sent on suicide missions. I was the person they sent if they wanted someone dead.

But, it was later, that I found myself a husk of the person I could have been. Receiving a recording that had been waiting for me for years, It was my only friend who had passed. Telling me that no matter what I did, even if I became the monsters of the city, that I should look for acceptance in his death, and in my life. Fearing for my life, I left. Leaving Hora once more, and becoming a Mercenary, and even a guard dog for those who could hire me. Looking for a place where I could accept my past. Where I could accept that my beast within, was not controlling me. Flying through the Galactic Alliance, and Galactic Republic space, I was shunned for my usage of the Dark side of the force. Finding hope with the Sith, I too was thrown away for my acceptance of the Light.

Looking to the First Order, I failed to agree with their modes of war. Using only politics, and their Knights of Ren. People caged from their potential. I left. Fearing that the Iron Lords would cast me out. Yet, as I joined them, they accepted me. Knowing that what I had done, was the past. Accepting that people make mistakes.

After leading them in battle, after fighting through their war to defend all they love, and to aid in the peace talks with the Silver Jedi who had once kept me at bay like I had leprosy. Its here I find my home. Its here that after gaining an apprentice from Spathi, that I can play a major part in the galaxy. And here where I am currently headed to Commenor to speak to the Queen Lady Kay, and potentially set off the Iron Empire on the course for creating a home, for anyone.

With the sucuss of speaking to the Silver Jedi, Making comfortable relations with Lady Kay, and making an introduction to the Vanguard into the Galaxy, I have come to discover more of myself. Lady Kay is aiding me in becoming something more than just the heartless soldier that I once was. I see myself enjoying life more, and allowing myself to extend a helping hand to those in need. Including the Vanguard, I now lead a group of men and women who are tasked with helping the various factions of the Galaxy to create a better place for any who wish to live in peace.

I will never be a peaceful person, but I can use my skills, and resources to prevent others from becoming like myself. Instead, I have come to find a friendship with Lady Kay's Husband, a closer relationship to Thalia my apprentice, and even gained a new student that is training to become a Knight of her own nation.

After my demotion with the Iron Empire, I set to reclaim my honor, and to rebuild my trust with them. Aiding in the addition to a Hex of worlds under the Iron Empires Protection, even hosting a Gala or a Dance for many others to see more of what we are about. Its here that I must conclude my speech and set off on a trek across the cold planet of Ilum where fluctuations of the force can be felt. Continuing in these efforts, I moved about to lead assaults upon various worlds and planets for the Empire. For the people who I had trusted. However, it is after some time, That our people began to decide, that a Galactic scale war, was not necessary. Yes, the Empire remained, but decided that retracting their grasp upon worlds that they did not own, was the best choice.

I took my leave. Spending more efforts with the Commenor Systems Alliance as well as their Jedi programs. Teaching students of the light how the darkness can be a corrupting force, as well as a tool. I taught classes at the Denaba temple with the blessing of Veiere. A friend and ally of mine, as well as husband to Lady Kay. The woman who accepted me for the person I was. Invited to their wedding as best man, I aided the Jedi order, and the Commenori Knights the best I could. Even when they were attacked by Droid-like forces. However, There was much on my plate. I had found myself unable to relax. Taking a leave of absence from my classes, and responsibilities, I sought to simply explore the galaxy. However, with word of the same Veiere falling to the dark side, I returned to the Denaba temple, only to find a civil war between the Dark Jedi Followers of Veiere, and the Jedi Order that lived there. Stepping forward, I fought against the Dark Jedi of his order, and prevented the deaths of more Jedi.

Yet, as Veiere was captured and returned to the CSA, I opted to take a more indirect route of observation. Staying to the shadows, and letting things play out. Letting those who made their mistakes learn. However, I fear that I will need to come back into the light.

I am being called.

Last edited:
iXi9j2H.png

Roleplay Listing
Reclamation

• We train, Even in hell - Atheus meets Thalia, and begins her training.
  • Pandora? No Pantora - Meets up with a diplomat about protecting her while she does her rounds for the Republic.
  • The Strength of Iron - As part of the Iron Empire, Atheus sets up a Hunt in which his company can provide materials to those within the Empire.
  • Question Galore - After doing another Assassination Job, Atheus is stopped by a strange woman and her droid who won't leave him alone.
  • Every woman needs clothes to dance - For his company, Atheus visits Joza Perl to ask her for her blood.
  • Fate of the Duels - After the discovery of the Omega Flagship, Atheus boards it to plunder what he can, but has a fight with a Corellian and a Gen'Dai that ends with him losing an arm.
  • Aftermath - Directly after the Omega ship is destroyed, and plundered, Atheus hitches a ride with Alkor, the Corellian from earlier, and decides to respect the man, than hate him.
  • Echoes of Consequence - After going home for a few days from the Omega Event, Atheus has to deal with a hidden part of his past.
  • Tournament of the Five Dunes - Soon after getting a base replacement for his arm, Atheus joins a tournament in which he loses in single hand to hand combat against Alkor.
  • A walk into the Void - Being part of the Empire, Atheus looks for more information about these Silver Jedi. After finding one, he hunts them down to figure out more.
  • To move forwards, you must move backwards - Atheus forges a sword for Alkor per his request. Furthering their "rivalry" as well as "Acquaintance."
  • Light the Fires - Joining the Reformation, Atheus tries to figure out more of them by joining in on a Distress call to Surron, only they are in for more than they bargained for.
  • A Monster of Destruction, and a Monster of War - Meeting up with Atheus once more, Alkor is integrating the Hellyni into Mandalorian Crusader culture through the Force sect group of "Hunters."
  • The Final Stand - As the Omega Sith try to fight back one last time, Atheus aids in the defense of the Iron Empire.
Acceptance
  • You Hit the Metal with the Hammer - Taking a leave from the Iron Empire, Atheus heads over to the Metal Smiths of the Mandalorians Crusaders, and sees what he can learn.
  • Excavating within your Soul - With the help of the Mandalorian Crusaders, Atheus attempts to learn more about a special steel called, Soul Steel.
  • Space Greeks Invention Convention - Atheus learns how to use a Bow and arrow, and how to improve upon it for the creation of new weapons for Cerberus Enterprise.
  • Guyliners New Groove - Aiding Alkor and Miss Blonde, they create armor for the man who Atheus is slowly trusting.
  • Adumari Incursion - After the Sith fall from their status within the Galaxy, the Mandalorian Crusaders ask for Atheu's help in taking over the Hex of Adumari. Though, he may get a little more than he asked for.
  • Iron and Silver - Returning from time spent away from the Iron Empire, Atheus comes to speak about Hora at the peace talks between the Iron Empire, and Silver Jedi.
  • The Jaws of the Wolf - Aiming in taking down pirates who are preying on spacefairers within the Iron Empire space, Atheus takes his place to rid them from the galaxy.
  • Death to the False Emperor - A coup has started up, and Atheus finds out that those behind it, are defectors.
  • This Day We Fight - One Sith remnants survive on the planet of Ilum. Atheus leads the charge against them, and fights Sith upon the planet.
  • From Iron and Ice - After the take over of the Ilum Hex, Atheus stands with his apprentice Thalia in the aid of the creation of a new temple upon Ilum for the Iron Legion
  • The Technical Side of Things - After some training on Ilum with his apprentice, Atheus teaches a little more to Thalia before she can become a Knight of the Iron Empire.
  • For Queen and Country - The planet of Commenor, and the government there, have taken an interest in the Iron Empire. Atheus takes a visit to the planet to speak about further relations, only to discover more about their Queen.
Repentance
  • Angels and Demons - Atheus finds a young woman who is in need of help. Instead of being his old self, he lends a hand, and may find something more.
  • Even the Strongest Fall - Atheus is brought forward before a trial for his insubordination to the Iron Empire after the Silver Jedi incident.
  • Human Action - After finding more about the Sith in a local System, Atheus meets up with some old friends.
  • Finding Something Lost - After traveling to Dromund Kaas in search of new ways to better himself, he comes across a rather different individual.
  • Fire and Blood - A dominion over the Miasma Hex, Atheus is left to discover more about the planet, but gets into a little trouble with the Locals.
  • Oderint Dum Metuant - Aiding Alkor, and the Galactic Alliance in an assault upon Darth Vader's old Stronghold.
  • The Strength of Many - Calling in the aid of allies, and soldiers who have followed Atheus for a time, The Vanguard sets out to claim Safe Haven as their home.
  • To Live by the Sword - After returning to Hora to allow Thalia some time with her father, Atheus runs into a young woman wanting to learn more.
  • Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust - Atheus aids two other men in learning more from a recluse of a planet. However, they bit off more than they can chew.
  • A Place to Drink, and be Merry - Atheus and the Iron Empire host a Gala, and a dance for many to come and enjoy their time. Along that time, Atheus meets with some old allies, and makes new friends.

Last edited:
[member="Théodred Heavenshield"], I had a feeling that would come up on the site soon...

[member="Joza Perl"], Yes I am. ;) Though I won't be a baby daddy for you. Which is good yet sad?

[member="Lady Kay"], Thank you! And well, with what we talked about on discord between what could happen between Atheus and Lady Kay, I thought it appropriate.

[member="Diana Veneris"], Thank you! Your bio was really good as well. So that means a lot coming from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom