Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Arhikos' Thunder - Atheus' Left arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
3942dc_3c324537b9044d868e7a88fcaf3858bd.png

Image Source: Marvel Winter Soldier
Intent: To create Atheus' left arm, and to provide strengths and weaknesses to him that were not there before.
Development Thread:

Manufacturer: Cerberus Enterprise
Model: Arhikos' Thunder, Left arm.
Affiliation: Atheus
Modularity: Paint?
Production: Unique
Material:

Classification: Other
Weight: 3 kgs
Quality:

• Lightsabers - 6
  • Blasters - 6
  • Slugthrowers - 9
  • Kinetic weapons - 9
Special Features:
  • Regenerative Left arm.
  • Concussive/energy punches.
Strengths: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)
  • As made mostly from Laminanium, the arm can regenerate from damage over time. Simple cuts with lightsabers and blasts from a blaster can heal in less than a minute, and more "fatal" or grievous wounds could take up to hours or even days to heal depending upon the wound.
  • Alchemy can alter many things. Even take effects of metals, and items to magnify their potential. As such, the arm moves and acts like any other arm. Laminanium folds and bends to Atheus' movement but still retains its ability as a metal. Half stuck between a solid and a Liquid format allows for the healing process to be much faster than anticipated, as well as allow the metal arm to still be functional, and retain its resistances.
  • Trimantium is used for the main bone structure or the frame of the arm. Very high tensile strength allows it to withstand many blows even while under the covering of the arm. Withstanding literal tons of pressure and force. Jokingly, Atheus' body would be completely crushed before his arm could.
  • With a combination of Flexisteel and Rybcoarse being used to imitate a muscle structure within the arm, It creates a very hardy, and powerful system. Throwing punches that can rival boxers. Letting out a whopping 10,000 newtons of force in a punch. *this is also when using the extent of the energy arm*
  • Energy arm components allow for a massive spike in force that could be exerted into punches. It does this by gathering up energy within the arm through electrical currents. Either by absorbing static electricity, or the naturally made energy by the neural passageways within the body over a very long period of time.
Weaknesses: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 weaknesses of this submission.)
  • As much as this arm can heal like any other arm, its made of metal. Meaning that his strength that could be required to simply hold a glass would be difficult due to crushing it, or slipping out of his hands.
  • Laminanium is very useful with healing itself. However, should the arm be completely cut off, or sustain damage to the frame of the arm, or to the muscular system, it can render the arm unable to heal, or unable to use. It must be repaired later on, and is very expensive to do so.
  • Punches are very powerful with this cybernetic arm. However, it requires a lot of power to reach the max amount of force. Either long periods of time gathering electrical energy, or by having a huge surge of lightning become absorbed in the arm to allow multiple hits. Otherwise, he can only get a couple of these massive attacks. Otherwise, his normal punches are average of a boxer or a professional martial arts. (2000 newtons)
  • Whenever he uses one of these massive punches, it not only increases the physical power, but discharges the electricity. Most of it is sent and converted to kinetic energy within the punch, but as it is connected to his nervous system, using a punch like this causes him pain. So much so his left side becomes numb for a few seconds and if using it repeatedly, can cause significant nerve damage. Using it multiple times, over a long period of time can, and will cause damage to his nerves in his shoulder. Making him become numb, or have the damage he takes from the electrical release become more painful over time.
  • The arm runs on electrical energy. As such, Having too much electrical energy running through the arm can overheat it and cause systems to fail. Ranging anywhere from simply shutting down and barely operating, or completely dead, to Seizing up and resisting movement, or even causing overheating of the systems and causing the arm to literally melt and break down or at the worse case scenario, Explode.
  • EMP's can shut down the arm. Causing it to seize up, or to shut down and become dead weight. Rendering the arm inoperable.
  • There is very little sensitivity with the arm. Causing textures with the arm, or even some smaller amounts of pain to not hurt. While it can hurt because it is slightly connected to the nervous system, there isn't a lot of feeling in his arm. He can't feel textures, or even feel what skin feels like. Imagine wearing a glove over your hand, then touching sand paper. You don't actually feel it, but you feel that the glove is grabbing onto the surface.

winterarm7.gif

Description:
Atheus has always had a problem with his left arm. At an earlier age, Demikas had gotten into a scuffle over his mom. "protecting her honor" as much as he should. From one of these scuffles, His shoulder was dislocated, and popped back into place. Injuring nerves in his left arm and causing tremendous amounts of pain. Even before his arm was removed, his arm pained him. Over the years the pain has fluctuated to cause less pain, but when stressed, or pushed to the limit of his arm's movement, causes more pain. While this pain could help him fuel his rage, its more of an annoyance than anything else.

During his battle with a Corellian, and a Gen'Dai on the Omega, He had his arm broken when trying to protect himself from debris being thrown in a force repulse by the Gen'Dai. As a Darwinist, Atheus is all about being stronger than others to survive. That means all of him. His arm was broken. It was useless to him broken. He didn't need it anymore, and he needed to be able to move without too much holding him down. Thus a removal of his own limb. Using his own saber, he propped up the arm against a ship, and cut his own arm off.

The pain caused him to go into a rage for the fight soon after.

As the arm is now built to become more powerful than before, and to be more durable than any other arm currently on the market, it was made for the specific use of warfare. Able to punch and crush concrete, and walls with relative ease, Atheus' new left arm is a symbol of his heritage as a Hellyni as well. Makrosia is well known for their military, as well as technological prowess. So finding him with a rather unique arm made out of machinery, and the force would be reasonable.

While having an arm be resistant to EMP strikes would be fine and dandy, would mean Atheus would need more material than what is necessary to create an arm. Taking up space for the wires, fabricated muscular structure, and even the arm plating itself. It would also reduce the effectiveness of the energy arm in being able to deal blows. Thus why one of the weaknesses is it's lack of protection from EMPs or a massive surge of electricity that can't be directed elsewhere. And if it is used in punches, or the energy is released rapidly, it can harm Atheus much like trying to punch a wood board for hours on end. It causes pain in the arm, hands, and even the shoulder, albit in a different form.

Atheus considered this arm to be the epitome of technology for cybernetics used in warfare. This is only reinforced by the ideal of using Sith Alchemy upon the Laminanium. By using a concoction of Atheus' blood, Animal's blood, And various other liquids in small increments that are all infused with Dark side energies. With the plating dumped and bathed into this mess, the laminanium acts more like a liquid than before. Allowing the metal to bend at the arm, shape around the muscular structure as he would flex or contract his arm, the bending of fingers, and the like. While it does make the metal slightly more resistant to energy based weapons, and a tad more to the kinetic side, it adds a slight lightning rod effect much like a Sith sword. Allowing it to absorb forms of electricity to power the arm, and not rely on a power source attached inside, or on Atheus.
Primary Source: N/A

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Haytham Kaze"],

Only as long as you do!

First of all, thank you for judging my submission.

1. How.
Acted upon by using a combination of Atheus' blood in a liqure *I think I spelled it right?* Its where the metal/alloy/substance is incorporated into the force through various arcane ways. Either by bathing it in a basin of this liqure, focusing upon the items with the dark side of the force, kind of like force-imbued swords. or even taking metals and combining them in the forging process with the liqure with other metals to create said "alchemized" metal.

With Laminanium being so malleable at any heat, forging would be needlessly done, and would be much easier to simply bathe it in the liqure. Focus upon it with the force, and force to to change. It would "soak" up all the liqure and would now have the properties that are desired. (if done correctly).

2. Where.
Recently I have been using Atheus as the CEO of Cerberus Enterprises as a successor to Nickolas Imura *an alt of mine* as I have found I no longer have a muse to play nickolas. So he now owns the company. I have been making items and doing threads to provide development to show ownership has changed. So if you look up Cerberus currently, it still lists Nick as the owner. Which is incorrect.

As such, the HQ for Cerberus is the ship Kinta Satvas. A ship that was once used by Nickolas Imura, and now used by Atheus. The ship has an Alchemy Lab/Forge on the ship itself, and its cargo holds have been changed to allow limited production of some products.

3. When.
I do not have a thread specifically stating when this is taken place. However, I would assume it would take place after his arm is removed because he wouldn't have a need for this arm if it wasn't removed in the first place. I don't intend to have a three armed character. lol

However, if you feel that I need to do a thread to show when, I can do one. Or at the very least, have a thread where he is "trying it on" and seeing its capabilities. Using it on test dummies and the like. Showing what happens after the process.

I have not added any of this in the sub yet. If you would like me to do so, I can. Just tell me what you would like to be filled in. Thanks once again.

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
[member="Atheus"]

:D

It's liquor, for the record, but on to the sub!

The only part that I'll need you to add to the sub is the 'How' part. Less of specifically how it was done, or more of a, what is it supposed to do for the arm. More durable? Better against lightsabres? etc.

Tag me when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom