Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question delete

Been in a similar spot - two or three years ago, I closed up all my old characters and started a whole new slate of them, just full-bore 'kill it if you have to' mode. Some of the new characters didn't hook me, but I wound up with Quill and Jerec, two favorites and main characters. Recently I let myself bring back one of the old faces, Ashin, but only because someone went and killed her wife in some invasion and it gave Ashin all kinds of purpose. All that to say, I wholeheartedly endorse starting fresh and seeing where it takes you.

If you want to write a Jedi of whatever stripe, there's all kinds of options and possibilities. I can also fully recommend Darkwire - cyberpunk land. Great people.

I've been there, my friend.

This character, Errant, is my break from the norm. I wrote the Sith and Jedi side of the force for a while, enjoyed toying around with absolute good and absolute evil. Wound up moving on to more human-focused stories with my character Ryv.

Errant is a character designed to ignore the black and white philosophies of the Star Wars universe and focus on ideals that exist within it but seem to lack the development when it comes to Chaos. I designed him as a Swords and Sorcery spellsword with some ridiculous CHOSEN ONE energy. He kills because destiny demands it.

I definitely recommend breaking away from the norm. Design something that can fit into what Chaos is doing so you can easily find a place with the community, but try to break the mold. Be unique.

What that means to you, I dunno.

Darth Immortuos

D
Starting fresh is fun. I always start with art and playbys tho. From there I can get a story, a grouping and then all I gotta do is start the character. Some characters stick more than others too. Why im always rollings and looking for new ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom