Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DELETE, SORRY FOR EVERYTHING

ACTIIFINALE_zpsedb52ea0.jpg

WHO AM I?

I mean, what kind of question is it? People know who they are, right? Well, I don’t. Only recently I have started thinking about who I actually am. Maybe I am not the person I think I am? I have realized, that something controls my life, but I’m not sure what the thing is. Maybe it’s… destiny? I have so many questions, but no one to answer them. Now it’s time to start looking for them myself. I don’t depend on others. They are other people and I am someone else. They don’t know me, neither do they know me. But why does it look like others are more important to me?

I AM WEAK!

That’s what I have been told. I have understood it. Many times. People don’t understand who I am. Well, I don’t understand them either, but… Everyone thinks I am not good enough to exist. They think only strong survive. But having emotions, weaknesses, love… is something that actually makes people strong. It doesn’t matter how powerful you are or how much influence you have in a certain area… Everything that matters is your strongest weakness, the one which makes you afraid, the one, which makes you exactly the person you are. Without it, everybody is a soul who has nothing to do in this galaxy. And by that, I mean… Jasmine.

THE TRAGEDY!

That’s the only thing that I certainly know about my past. It was something which changed both my and Jasmine’s lives. Why did it have to happen? Why? I’m not a bad person, neither is Jazzy. Of course I am a Darksider. But it shouldn’t matter. It’s just the way how I use the Force. The way, how I see the Force. Sith are good. The Republic is good. Everyone is good. But people think others are bad. Why? Is there a reason behind this?

MY PAST…

Now I stand on Coruscant, in front of the Jedi Temple. I have avoided this building for a long time. Now it’s finally the right time to come back and see, what people are doing. I don’t know who is the Jedi Grandmaster. I don’t know who is in the High Council. But I know they have become warmongering beasts, not better than the Empire was. Yes, the Empire was destroyed. By them. Jedi are not what they used to be. Where is meditation, peace? They seek to destroy all other power to make sure the Republic starts controlling the whole galaxy. But is it the right way? Why have Jedi changed so radically? I have learned, that they used to be people who meditated, studied the Force, wrote scrolls and other texts which talked about the Jedi life or the knowledge of the Force and only rarely fought. They fought against little criminals, not against whole empires. They are definitely not better than the Empire was. But that’s not why I am here. I came to find knowledge about… who I am.

WHO AM I?

This powerful question...
---
@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Equa Dominator"]
Jedi, please do not invade our thread. I understand why you were so upset and just intruded us, but we already had everything planned out. We were going to use Jedi NPCs and Equa Dominator to fight against us, so there was no need to bring in basically every Master you have in the Order. The previous thread will be considered Non-Canon because of that and I have abandoned the thread.
Best wishes,​
Darth Malificete​

Typically, there was absolutely no way for Circe to be on the planet Coruscant. But this time, there were three layers of disguise Circe had chosen to utilize. The first was clothing - today, she wore a veil that covered her entire face below her eyes, which she wore purple contacts in. Her skin was as naturally human as she could make it, a bit paler than normal , but still quite within the right skin tone. She appeared exceptionally generic - and to top it off, her experience in False Light Side Aura was currently coming into play, allowing for her to appear both far weaker than she actually was and far lighter than she actually was. There was no usage of the White Current - no rationale for her ripple in it to be detected over anyone else's. She was simply there.

There and easily sensing the disturbance in the Force Lilith's presence seemed to cause.

She certainly wasn't the only one here. There were likely others here as well whose rationale for being around centered on the Vinithi's student who was currently standing at the Temple's entrance. Because of Lilith being here, Circe needed to, at the least, make sure Lilith didn't do anything wrong, and at the most, make sure that she didn't do something she would regret later.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom