Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deja's Designs & Gif Works

heyo, sorry to bother you again but can I get a sig that has this image
Kid-death-the-kid-23399189-450-400.png

[member="Deja Bloom"]
and says (preferrably in black or red) Death Only Works If You Believe In It...

Good to see you again, [member="Korro Kenyu"]!

Can you tell me a bit more about your character? That would help me in selecting a background theme :)

Also, what anime is he from?

[member="Korro Kenyu"] Ohhh... Soul Eater! I never got around to that series. Explains why I don't recognize him ;)

Thanks for the info! Your tags tell me a lot too. I have another signature I'm working on, so if I don't have this done today it probably won't be done until Friday. Just a heads up :)

[member="Herr Vanderhing"], I'm so sorry. It sounds like you're looking for someone who does digital painting with a drawing tablet. I was never any good with a drawing tablet :(

There are so many talented artists in this forum, however! I'll wager someone is capable of making the original piece you're looking for.

[member="Korro Kenyu"], haven't forgotten about you! I'll have something by Friday :)

[member="Deja Bloom"]

Evening,

I have two request, for two forum sig.

The first one is I like to us a scene from a video if I could. Sadly I can turn it into a gif :s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz8N6z5FGN0

at 26:38 - 26:40

Text I like it to say "Are you serious?!" "Well?!"

Hopefully, it goes along with the gif.

Second forum sig I like to use the person in this pic. I like to keep part of the desk and chair in as well with her.

http://i.imgur.com/Xd4lDSr.png

for background, I'm looking for something that will work well with it something Star Wars or whatever you think will work.

Text I like to just have "Zaira Raghul"

Thank you for your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom