Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deja's Designs & Gif Works

[member="Deja Bloom"]

Hey, would it be okay if i requested another tag please?
I don't mind if it's gif or static, although i imagine static would be easier.

I am looking for a Sephi rank tag. Effie is a Sephi and they are pretty much just Star Wars' version of Elves.
I am not sure what would look good on the tag. Maybe something to do with an Elf ear since that is a defining trait?
Bottom line, if you are able to do it, i will accept your judgement and be most grateful :)

p.s I don't know if this would be of any help, but here is the Wookie page for the Sephi
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sephi/Legends

Hi again, [member="Effie Duanna"]!

Oh my goodness. I *love* elves (such a LotR fan). How cool that there are SW elves. I had no idea ^_^

Since static tags are so easy, I made a few. Do any of these work?

Selphi.jpg

Selphi_A.jpg

Selphi_A1.jpg

Can you make a gif of my character's hair fire with the words "Wanna make a deal!?" Written in fire?

(If you need reference images my character is just Hades from Once Upon A Time)

[member="Deja Bloom"]

Hi [member="Vincent"] Mortem!

Sorry for the delayed reply. I just finished with midterms.

It's going to take me a couple of days to catch up on some other sig/posting projects. If you don't mind waiting, I'll be happy to take a stab at it. If you need a siggy asap, though, feel free to patronize another wonderful artist in the forum ^_^

[member="Deja Bloom"]

I wouldn't mind one, giving you pretty free artistic license. This character is pretty much an anti-hero/villain type character, ruthless and drunken and bad guyish and not so much goodish but he thinks he is ish. so yeah.

i cant think of a good qoute
device02-copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom